4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonGirlConquest-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Bar minigame is broken for me. I can take drinks, but cannot deliver.
Oh? That's strange. Do you click/use action button on the tables or on the clients themselves? It should be the tables. Did the tutorial work for you? If so, when did the problem appear and what happened before it? Does the problem persists between different bar sessions?

Reactions: juanapapa19

Landrake

May 17, 2020
Oh? That's strange. Do you click/use action button on the tables or on the clients themselves? It should be the tables. Did the tutorial work for you? If so, when did the problem appear and what happened before it? Does the problem persists between different bar sessions?
I'm dumb as f. Never tried tables, thanks.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm dumb as f. Never tried tables, thanks.
Well, guess I'll see if I could twist the code to count direct client interaction as table interaction too. Anyway, I planned a feedback poll, this looks like a nice starting point for improvements

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Nope, i checked. FUG
View attachment 3422648

new ui its little bit "laggy" than 0.1.7 version
in my opinion return to the old settings than adjusting the new ui
Err... Laggy UI? I'll need more details to check this out. What part of the interface causes problems? I don't remember any big changes to it at the moment...

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Can anyone please help me how to solve third puzzle with 4 stones? i rememeber once was able to do so but already forgot

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Err... Laggy UI? I'll need more details to check this out. What part of the interface causes problems? I don't remember any big changes to it at the moment...
Naming MC, enterin Unlock code those different checkboxes
than normals ones

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes