4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
WIldCat_BJ2_uncen.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.1.9 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. There’s a new girl in the game. Young bear now roams the feline hunting zone with a new seduction encounter. You can check out her preview . And . Aside from this, there are several scene upgrades:

Reworked frogomama’s doggy scene preview is . And some new doggy action for tongue-twister. Wild cat got a reworked BJ scene with a different kind of action than the usual. You can see it . To get the new scenes, you don’t need to re-seduce girls. If you got these scenes before – you can both watch them in the gallery and during night visits.

Cleo x Catarina scene that I planned for v0.1.9 release will be delayed as the artist who was on the task vanished again. Yes, that’s the same guy from before and I’m no longer working with him. I’m pretty sad about this since everything aside from the art pack is already done… Well, looks like it will appear in the next, v0.2 update.

New features and activities

There’s a new armor for you. You can get it during the tracker’s trial. Just follow the main quest line and talk with Zara the panther to enter the puzzle zone after advancing the main quest far enough.

Sidestepped an issue that used a default character name for H scenes if these were activated from the gallery. Now, it taps into your autosave file for your main character’s name and uses it instead of the default one.

There’s a feedback poll going about the new bar minigame that appeared in v0.1.8. You can participate and share your thoughts if you didn’t check it out already.

I’m looking into the bar that appears on the top side of the screen after entering your character’s name and doesn’t disappear on its own. Looks like hitting the cancel button (like escape) will clear the bar. Double-finger tap/tabbing to a different window works too. Still, I’ll look into an automatic option to hide it without player input.

I made some nice progress with Yorna’s Lovense upgrade. There is still a lot of work to do, but April sounds like a decent estimate for the Lovense update roll out. Most likely, it will start with Patreon and Itch before going to Steam and Nutaku. Either way, I’ll keep you posted and announce the release date once we’ll get closer to it.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a problem that forced status effects like bleeding outside of the proper UI zone. Now, all such effects should be properly placed under your HP and MP bars in combat.

Changed feline encounters after you finish the first main quest and help Cleo with the ritual. Now you can just talk and walk away instead of fighting with wild cats and lynxes.

Adjusted Cleo’s sprite placement during ritual preparation dialogues.

Adjusted some map geometry in the feline exploration zone.

Sped up a little the response after entering your character’s name or girl’s name in the bar. It’s still slower than in-game transaction since I need to tap the core system, but it should be a bit quicker now.

Adjusted the code so the gallery H scenes could use your player’s name from the autosave slot instead of the default name. No player interaction needed to work properly.

Fixed a bug that prevented dick movement in the updated Mommyfly’s BJ scene + decreased the overall pulsation.

Added another mongirl to the restored camp after you finished the first main quest. Plus, there’s a new encounter close to your home (needs to be upgraded to trigger). I plan to add more of these later.

Added a sound for delivering a wrong order in the bar minigame.

Changed some text in mongirl encounters to be more suggestive about their readiness to have fun with you.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Question, will it be possible to have "reaction scene" or maybe some text when we have fun the girls? Depending on the option we pick during the deed, the monster girl respond with adequate response based on the type and personality?
[/QUOTE]

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Question, will it be possible to have "reaction scene" or maybe some text when we have fun the girls? Depending on the option we pick during the deed, the monster girl respond with adequate response based on the type and personality?
Do you mean a new type of scene or just more reactions at the end of the scene?

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
This is just personal preference, but id like to see more scenes added for the normal girls on the game that are POV, like the classic bj and doggy. It doesnt have to always be for all girls in fact when i first saw the game i thought bj was only available on titwolf. Maybe a lying boobjob POV or reverse cowgirl with a few different girls. I like the unique catarina and cleo ones but it just feels weird seeing how they look different from the usual girl ones

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Do you mean a new type of scene or just more reactions at the end of the scene?
Not necesarally new scenes, but like new dialogues from the girls when we pick certain interraction during our fun time (no just the end of the scene, but sometimes at the beginning or middle of the scene ).For example, the milf fairy may have particular dialogue if we decide to speak to her nicely during sex or some unique dialogue if we treat her like a slut; same thing for the frog/wolf girls (but maybe you can add some twist in their respective dialogue to avoid repetition). Some girls may be shy at first but can end up being very slutty or loving/caring based on the option we pick. I noticed that appart some teasing there are no real dialogue between you and the girl during sex, blowjob,etc... Adding new scene could be good but soundtrack or simple picture (like ahegao face, smacked butt, kiss, etc...) could be good too. Finally, you could gain certain informations from monster girls about lore or tips about other monster girls.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

As usual, let’s start with the art. Just like the previous month, I’m not sure about the exact amount of scenes that we’ll get in the v0.2 update. It’s between 3 or 4 based on the artists’ success and workload management. As I mentioned previously, I’m swapping out one of the artists on the fly, and this affects the overall workload our artists can manage in a month. Anyway, we are aiming for 2 new characters, Cleo x Catarina scene, Lynx and young butterfly BJ scene updates. There’s a possibility we’ll see Cheetah doggy update, but that’s iffy at the moment.

The first new character, Eve, is already finished. . She’s a supervisor from your big boss and arrives to make sure everything runs smoothly after the “Longwood incident”. This will lead to several bar developments in future upgrades.

I’m preparing a big update for exploration zones. Remember the charm Cleo gave you? That wasn’t just a bauble. After finishing the first main quest, you’ll encounter a special zone with mini-quest for your current run. Something like seduce X girls, or get Y coins during this exploration run. As a reward, you’ll get special gems that you can exchange for special items.

One such item will be a magic lamp. It will allow you to affect what you’ll encounter during the run by changing some encounters to what you need. Searching for that rare encounter monster girl that was added in the last patch? No problem! Just use the lamp and change one of the encounters on the current exploration map to a rare mongirl encounter. These are consumables, so one lamp = one wish.

Another item is mastery gem. Take one with you during the exploration run and seduce any girl in the minimal amount of turns to impress the ancient hunters. The game will change its color and type. If you’ll encounter this mongrel type in the future, you will have an option to seduce her automatically. Such gems aren’t consumed on the auto-seduction, and can be used forever. One charged gem can support one type of girl. So, if you want to get them all – prepare several gems! Just to be clear, I’m talking about seducing by touching, not combat encounters.

Hopefully, this will make the exploration runs a bit spicier. Of course, more items and other bonuses will come if the future, but I want to test everything out to avoid possible bugs that could spoil the new experience. What do you think about these changes? Don’t be shy to share your thoughts!

And the second point of the last week was serving drinks to customers in the bar mini-game. I changed the code to allow serving drinks directly to the customer and not the table. This is already 100% working, but the whole deal is still an ongoing process. To do this change, I had to sacrifice the randomization for clients’ sprites. Currently, I’m trying to restore this, but with no luck. Eh, even if their sprites will be static, it’s a good convenience change…

Fixed the clothing sound during seduction phases for Mommyfly both in exploration zones and evening dates.

Adjusted the preloading for some Spine scenes. In theory, this should help with scene loading times on older systems. Android is still pretty slow, but it’s just RPG Maker – Spine engine link that I can’t really fix on my own.

Added a missing text block if you failed to seduce Mommyfly in exploration zones.

Fixed young bear’s sprite. It was loading over the encounter user interface.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and the second new character, fennec, is almost done. We’ve discussed the last changes with the artist recently and these should take around a day or two based on their real life stuff. Stay tuned for a preview, she’s a cute one! As for the scenes, as always, they will come closer to the release date since they require a bigger workload most of the time. We are still looking at the same 3-4 scenes as I mentioned previously.

I’m more or less done with the new base exploration features and switching over to the story and bar updates. You can expect some new stuff in the bar and a side-quest branch for it, featuring a new character.

As for the main quest, you’ll get more kitty stuff before going for the new desert zone exploration. I’m working on preparation for it, but reluctant to move there so soon. At the moment, it will require a lot of fillers like skeleton encounters and, judging from the feedback, the players aren’t happy about smacking skeletons instead of seducing hot girls. So, once we’ll get 3 girls for the new zone – we’ll go there.

I guess you can say that a 6 month waiting is over. Remember those buttons in the main menu that lead to Patreon and the FAQ post? Those stopped working properly some time ago, and I made a support ticket about this on Patreon. Since the same problem is in Yorna that didn’t get any upgrades for a long time, the issue is on Patreon’s side. And now the official answer – a gentler version of “Not our problem lul”. Well, guess I’m back to square one… I’ll try to figure something out.

Meanwhile, I make small yet steady progress with Yorna’s Lovense update. Main bulk of the new code should be finished pretty soon and I’ll start updating the encounters + syncing them between the public and paid versions. That’s right, both will get the update. Just to be clear, Lovense update will be free for the full game package and not DLC-like standalone. I swear the world has too much of this shit already…

Oh, and if you got some trouble in Yorna - share them in the comments section. I'll take a look before the release, and there's a high chance it will be fixed during the Lovense rollout.

Fixed a bug that reset girls working in the bar. If you’ll get this effect in the current version, just talk with Mike in the bar and enter the working girls menu. You don’t need to change anything there. The girls will update properly after this.

Adjusted the main quest journal entry. Now, it directly states that you need a camp upgrade to get the potion for Cleo.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023

Artists are hard at work and the second new character, fennec, is almost done. We’ve discussed the last changes with the artist recently and these should take around a day or two based on their real life stuff. Stay tuned for a preview, she’s a cute one! As for the scenes, as always, they will come closer to the release date since they require a bigger workload most of the time. We are still looking at the same 3-4 scenes as I mentioned previously.

I’m more or less done with the new base exploration features and switching over to the story and bar updates. You can expect some new stuff in the bar and a side-quest branch for it, featuring a new character.

As for the main quest, you’ll get more kitty stuff before going for the new desert zone exploration. I’m working on preparation for it, but reluctant to move there so soon. At the moment, it will require a lot of fillers like skeleton encounters and, judging from the feedback, the players aren’t happy about smacking skeletons instead of seducing hot girls. So, once we’ll get 3 girls for the new zone – we’ll go there.

I guess you can say that a 6 month waiting is over. Remember those buttons in the main menu that lead to Patreon and the FAQ post? Those stopped working properly some time ago, and I made a support ticket about this on Patreon. Since the same problem is in Yorna that didn’t get any upgrades for a long time, the issue is on Patreon’s side. And now the official answer – a gentler version of “Not our problem lul”. Well, guess I’m back to square one… I’ll try to figure something out.

Meanwhile, I make small yet steady progress with Yorna’s Lovense update. Main bulk of the new code should be finished pretty soon and I’ll start updating the encounters + syncing them between the public and paid versions. That’s right, both will get the update. Just to be clear, Lovense update will be free for the full game package and not DLC-like standalone. I swear the world has too much of this shit already…

Oh, and if you got some trouble in Yorna - share them in the comments section. I'll take a look before the release, and there's a high chance it will be fixed during the Lovense rollout.

Fixed a bug that reset girls working in the bar. If you’ll get this effect in the current version, just talk with Mike in the bar and enter the working girls menu. You don’t need to change anything there. The girls will update properly after this.

Adjusted the main quest journal entry. Now, it directly states that you need a camp upgrade to get the potion for Cleo.

Will lynx mommy ever get a boobjob scene? Cant let those milkers go to waste

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
WIldCat_BJ2_uncen.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.9 is up for download! You can check what's new and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Now it has cowgirl position with bouncing boobs ! Best game. Makes most games like 100 % better if they add cowgirl with big boobs.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Now it has cowgirl position with bouncing boobs ! Best game. Makes most games like 100 % better if they add cowgirl with big boobs.
Yeap ^^ We are currently working on updating old scenes to the new Spine2D standard. More scenes and variations will come in future updates, including cowgirl scenes.

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 3513110

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.9 is up for download! You can check what's new and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Are you planning add some anal content?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Are you planning add some anal content?
One of the possibilities, yes. As I mentioned before, we are working on updating old scenes to the new Spine2D standard since there's a big difference between the old and the new scenes. Some players who got the game looking at the teaser gif of a new one could be dissapointed on finding an old one. Some may even consider this a fraud.

After that, and smoothing out the situation with artists, we'll go for higher variety as players decided via a feedback poll.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Anyone have a guide? What's the sequence to seduce the pink fairy, I can't get it right LOL. Bitch is the like the hardest one for me. I like this game. Please add more animations. I may support this patreon, this game is a lot of fun. The shady dude is hilarious for some reason.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes