3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonGirlConquest-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
This dev already completed two nice Monster girls game while receiving little recognition for it.
That why he shouldn't have created so fetish oriented games. Judging by screenshots I can tell that only fox girl is at some degree fappable, but others... Don't wanna really look at them, it's sick. Although there are a lot more twisted games I've encoutered

• Angry
Reactions: TuturuNisa

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
That why he shouldn't have created so fetish oriented games. Judging by screenshots I can tell that only fox girl is at some degree fappable, but others... Don't wanna really look at them, it's sick. Although there are a lot more twisted games I've encoutered
I disagree with you on that take. Monster Girls is not a small niche. You can find several populars games focused on that fetish. You might don't like "Monstrous" girls but there's a lot of people that like that kind of content.

Last edited:

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
So you get to capture the girls but can't have sex with them in the camp? Why? What's the point?

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
I disagree with you on that take. Monster Girls is not a not so small niche. You can find several populars games focused on that fetish. You might don't like "Monstrous" girls but there's a lot of people that like that kind of content.
But you've just contradicted your own statement. If a fetish has a small niche, that only could mean there's a low demand for it and there aren't much people looking for that stuff. Isn't that logical? Take furry for example - one must be a crazzy ass mf to be into it, but still fans paying tons of cash for that. Demand>Supply most of the time.

Feb 24, 2020
But you've just contradicted your own statement. If a fetish has a small niche, that only could mean there's a low demand for it and there aren't much people looking for that stuff. Isn't that logical? Take furry for example - one must be a crazzy ass mf to be into it, but still fans paying tons of cash for that. Demand>Supply most of the time.
I also not into furry stuff but that's one hell of a kink shame on your comment. One of your "recommended" games is Wild Fakking Life man, a game with 3D furry.

There is no point in going to threads of games you won't like and saying "If this game haven't this then the Dev would be rich", "Oh! I hate NTR, Dev would be rich without this shit", "Long ass tongue? No! The Dev will be rich without this". I know you didn't said THAT but it's what looks like.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
I know you didn't said THAT but it's what looks like.
I know, just decided to comment an opinion
One of your "recommended" games is Wild Fakking Life man, a game with 3D furry.
Wild life provides a lot of fetishes with quality animations from what I've seen there. And Im only into straight/lesbo/threesome content there. I can't say you're reasonable to blame me just for having an option to witness it because of dev's decisions to include literally everything in their game :BootyTime:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Really? Even butterfly and titwolf sicken you?
League of corruption pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I’m afraid it’s not going to happen since it didn’t get any real support. Most likely it will be dropped during one of the clears completely.
So you get to capture the girls but can't have sex with them in the camp? Why? What's the point?

This will arrive in the next, v0.1.2 update. MonGirl Conquest is still in early stages if development and many planned features are still missing. You can check one of the earlier weekly reports I post here. It’s mentioned there. As for the reason, I’m a one-man band dev who tries to juggle development time with real life.
Only cosplay tier girls or actual monster girls?
Err... Please define "actual monster girls".

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

I’m afraid it’s not going to happen since it didn’t get any real support. Most likely it will be dropped during one of the clears completely.

This will arrive in the next, v0.1.2 update. MonGirl Conquest is still in early stages if development and many planned features are still missing. You can check one of the earlier weekly reports I post here. It’s mentioned there. As for the reason, I’m a one-man band dev who tries to juggle development time with real life.

Err... Please define "actual monster girls".
Can we get any of the following girls: goblin, hucow/holstein, minotaur? Good work so far.

Reactions: L33tmaster

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Im afraid so. Everything regarded to their "humanoid" parts is a matter of taste and drawn pretty good. But when I glance at these hairy hand or butterfly wings I just can't help but ask myself - am I serious to even try to consider this fappable? Who would ever want to see your imagining parter with such hands or associate her with half butterfly?
Sometimes I don't understand the world I guess

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Yeehaw Games
My advice would be to not listen to anyone and just make a product that gives YOU a hard boner. Everything else is of least importance. If you are here for money just hire a good artist for a furry/gay content and make fat stacks of cash without bothering yourself. Gl

Feb 24, 2020
Wild life provides a lot of fetishes with quality animations from what I've seen there. And Im only into straight/lesbo/threesome content there. I can't say you're reasonable to blame me just for having an option to witness it because of dev's decisions to include literally everything in their game :BootyTime:
Sometimes when you put "everything" in a game you lose focus on what you really want to do. Isn't WL just like a sex scene sim? I remember it running like crap because it was not optimized for gameplay.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes