3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work, and you can see the first, work-in-progress preview . It features the new girl, mommy lynx. This time we decided to go with a more sporty look while preserving the “milf” idea. Catarina’s new scene is in the work too, though, at the moment, the artist is finishing her base art. If all goes well, the first preview should arrive next weeks. Oh, and we plan to animate Catarina’s new scene in Spine 2D, just like her .

is still up if you didn’t participate in it. Judging by the current results, players would like to see an option to turn story scenes into the usual animations, just like the common girls have. I’ve started working on this feature and it should be ready next week. Just to avoid any possible confusion, this change will give players an option to sidestep the narrative part and focus on the animation. If you would like to see the full scene, the option will still be there. Also, don’t forget that hitting the Shift button will hide the text box during dialogues/scenes.

I’m more or less done with the optional branch quest for MonGirl Conquest v0.1.6, and started working on the main quest line. It will feature a new scene with our big kitty Catarina. I’m already editing her new scene and working on the new sounds. There are around 110 new lewd sounds to make the upcoming animated scene even better.

Found out about a problem with in-game links to Patreon. That’s pretty strange since I did 0 changes to that code. Testing showed that only Patreon has any issues, other sites like Youtube and Google work fine. I made a support ticket about this and waiting for Patreon’s answer. We all know how they usually work, but let’s hope for the best.

Fixed a problem that sometimes showed Android/mobile buttons in desktop releases.

Fixed a problem with vanished and misplaced HP bars for some enemies. Namely, the skeleton and bear encounters.

Fixed a bug that crashed the game if you tried to delete a saved game. This change won’t affect any of your current saves, just remove the problem in the future release. At the moment, you can safely overwrite saves without any problems.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: MoogleChan26

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Itch.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.5 is up for download. You can check the changelog get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
I remember trying this earlier and it was alright, artwork is decent but... honestly its not really fun as a game. Also personally I'm not a fan of these lores/worlds diverging much from MGQ's approach and trying their best to present everything and everyone as "good" or "decent" after all. (Like I tried this other newish game with MG Invasion in the title, everyone turns out to be just cursed in the end and you can even save them all.) I prefer my monster girls as being cruel and such. On the positive side: properly updated linux builds. Anyway thanks, watching the thread.

Reactions: Miha1270

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 3060712

MonGirl Conquest v0.1.5 is up for download. You can check the changelog get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Hmm, same error in %: I got 15/15 gallery, 8/8 sexed, but progress is 97%
or I lost second (4th?) meet with kitsune?

Upd: Yes, I am right — another «secret» meet.

Last edited:

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
And what about the idea: if all the stages of an lewd fight are correct (with a heart), give the opportunity to immediately win in subsequent fights with this opponent (as was the case with the your bunnymommy)?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying it so far. gonna hope for variations to the girls based on the options you choose like when it says grab her hair or push her down i would love to see those actualy happen as opposed to it just being fluff text right now.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Never play this game before.

So this is a game about catch them all and let them work at your bar right? and that is it. no customers dick your girls down in the bathroom right? I just don't want any surprise like that here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonGirlConquest-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i would assume in the future you could see scenes between the girls and clients if they add more then just a bar. besides its made pretty clear at the start that they arent your girls the closest ones to being remotely yours would probly be the named ones that appear like ayame and the cat chief/sub chief. your soppose to be spreading cohabitation between them and humans and you cant really do that if they werent allowed to mingle with others. looking forward to seeing some work scenes for diffrent jobs.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
And what about the idea: if all the stages of an lewd fight are correct (with a heart), give the opportunity to immediately win in subsequent fights with this opponent (as was the case with the your bunnymommy)?

Sounds like a nice idea. Will need to think it through.
Operation "Hypnotits" is a success ^^
Never play this game before.

So this is a game about catch them all and let them work at your bar right? and that is it. no customers dick your girls down in the bathroom right? I just don't want any surprise like that here.
Nope, no NTR stuff. Think of it as a hostess bar in Japan. Unless the girl wants it - just talking and pleasant company.
i would assume in the future you could see scenes between the girls and clients if they add more then just a bar. besides its made pretty clear at the start that they arent your girls the closest ones to being remotely yours would probly be the named ones that appear like ayame and the cat chief/sub chief. your soppose to be spreading cohabitation between them and humans and you cant really do that if they werent allowed to mingle with others. looking forward to seeing some work scenes for diffrent jobs.
I have few tease scene ideas, but we are too busy with adding Spine 2D scenes in the usual workflow. 60fps animations require a lot of time and effort.

• Haha
Reactions: iron4doves

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Potential but the combat is, im sorry, ass. You just spam the most effective skill all over. It's just not fun. Hopefully current combat is just a placeholder.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i noticed that too it would probly work better if that part was like suikoden V duel system where they dialouge then you try to match against that dialouge to win for bonus damage.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes