RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How can I give money to the orcs?
Oo Err... The plan was to boot the ogres out of the camp as Jack clearly states after the first dialogue with the ogre guard. v0.1.5 will be focused on this. So, I wasn't even considering an option to pay them since the sum is huge.

Did you use cheats to get the jink?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I worked hard in places like forests and dungeons, but I didn't see much talk.
I see. Guess I'll need to rephrase the text so players won't even think about getting all this jink. On the brighter side, you have a ton of money for your midgame.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I see. Guess I'll need to rephrase the text so players won't even think about getting all this jink. On the brighter side, you have a ton of money for your midgame.
How or where/when do I meet up with the catgirl after the jump on rocks training with her? After I'm complete that quest I can't seems to encounter her ever again, when I'm check the stats I did see that the Love meter didn't reach the heart yet (hell, it only reach like 50% the way to first heart)

dlalsdn

Feb 3, 2021
When you first get the Orc quest and enter the forest, there is a fairy. There is a path under the fairy, and you can meet randomly when you enter that path.(When you enter the inn at night, you are eating)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How or where/when do I meet up with the catgirl after the jump on rocks training with her? After I'm complete that quest I can't seems to encounter her ever again, when I'm check the stats I did see that the Love meter didn't reach the heart yet (hell, it only reach like 50% the way to first heart)
Naka is searching for something valuable in the forest to pass her coming of age ritual. As Mariam mentions in her first dialogue, the forest is enchanted and changes paths within its depths.

Give it a few tries - you will be able to find Naka at her campsite. After talking to her 3 times, Jack will invite her to Bright Meadows and Naka will visit the village at dusk. You can find her in the inn.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Mfw realizing the foxes are off limit for now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just joking about it, for now trying to get the Mona scene, so far I found her in her day off but I'm lost as to what comes next.

EDIT: When there's a "Day off" notice, go to the forest, do not enter the depth and go up to the blocked off cave to the West, on the small island by the waterfall, you'll find her having "fun" from what I can tell, can't seem to find the next step yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4de64r3esa64sa

nanu123

Apr 8, 2018
i'm really liking how the characters look (sprites), and the art also, i just hope it won't be too grindy

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Definitely excited for this after Yohna, that was a really good one. Pretty much all Yeehaw's games are great, though from what I recall some didn't gain steam on patreon causing him(?) to be unable to continue them. Best of luck with this one, I really like the look of it!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Is that scene with mona in game?
On Wednesday you can see Mona masturbating in the Niko Forest... said something about looking away to get closer..

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Didn't see a new changelog for the new version, even on the patreon post.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Mfw realizing the foxes are off limit for now

Just joking about it, for now trying to get the Mona scene, so far I found her in her day off but I'm lost as to what comes next.

EDIT: When there's a "Day off" notice, go to the forest, do not enter the depth and go up to the blocked off cave to the West, on the small island by the waterfall, you'll find her having "fun" from what I can tell, can't seem to find the next step yet.
Is that scene with mona in game?
On Wednesday you can see Mona masturbating in the Niko Forest... said something about looking away to get closer..
Ah, a man of culture :> Good job on finding her. Yes, I plan to make a masturbation scene with her. If you'll neglect Mona, she'll take a day off to scratch the itch. You can't get it in the current update but I wanted to see if players are able to find these events and use this info in the future. Looks like you didn't have problems sniffing out what she's up to.

i'm really liking how the characters look (sprites), and the art also, i just hope it won't be too grindy
Definitely excited for this after Yohna, that was a really good one. Pretty much all Yeehaw's games are great, though from what I recall some didn't gain steam on patreon causing him(?) to be unable to continue them. Best of luck with this one, I really like the look of it!
Thanks! I'll do my best :>

Didn't see a new changelog for the new version, even on the patreon post.
It's just a public version. There some small adjustments compared to the old patron version but nothing big. The next content pack will arrive in v0.1.5

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ah, a man of culture :> Good job on finding her. Yes, I plan to make a masturbation scene with her. If you'll neglect Mona, she'll take a day off to scratch the itch. You can't get it in the current update but I wanted to see if players are able to find these events and use this info in the future. Looks like you didn't have problems sniffing out what she's up to.
Ohhh okay okay, so what i've sniff out is what we currently have huh?
haha! damn i really wanted to trigger that Mona Riding scene on the front preview page~
that image gave away her location for me tho lol

anyways... be watching this game of yours, my love for monster girl is just tremendous.. gotta thank Monster Girl Quest for that!
Best wishes hopefully things will go well for this and you!

Zombiex3

Jun 23, 2018
I can see a heart icon on the Blacksmith's window but I can't interact with it, is that a secret scene or something?

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Loving how this game is looking so far from characters to even just the menu layout. But i am having trouble fining that second gallery image is it just rng or stuck at 93% until next update?

Reactions: Whoisho

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Am I missing a girl? I have Naka, Elly, Mona, Belle and Miriam but there is a final slot that just has ???

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Updated MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0]

Couldn't find where to get a pickaxe that one of the rng places asked for. While wandering the forest Naka was saying about hopping stones before she even told me her name. Some name tags had {} instead of []. Was hoping you could rub the genie the right way but she sits in the cave and doesn't do anything. By the code it looks like Momo is a random roll in the forest.

Shady Guy Password: 2841
Real Encryption Key 47c8b4c0342629dfe742f70e5295130e

You used \N[1] name tag so why not let us name the mc?
Change Jack's name in Actors.json then
Notepat++ Filter *.json, Find Jack, Replace \\N[1]

bar_Neko_1.png
Cut_Momo_1.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes