RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
140220211.jpg

Hello! is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Naka’s mini-game and her H scene are done along with her voice lines, both for dialogue and H content. You can find the fresh preview on . This mini-game won’t require high stats from Jack. Instead, it will test his speed. This leaves us with Elly’s work-in-progress scene, but her art should arrive shortly. Stay tuned!

I’ve finished the “skin” logic for Mona and future use. After upgrading your home, Maggie will be able to make illusions for Jack. You’ll need some dream shards to change how girls look, so it’s a good idea to find some in your journeys.

I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these will receive both long and short options. Not sure if I will be able to prepare the long versions for the previous H events, but I’ll try. Either way, the text length toggle will be in v0.2 even if some scenes will not have both options. In this case, I’ll leave a memo for players and finish these in v0.2.5.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HOLY SHIT YEEEEESSSSS NEW UPDATE! Download download download, and continue the story of this good game

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Oh its here! Nice update will probably play tomorrow ! Glad this game is still alive!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
One one hand this is a lot of fun. Loved the blowjob scene.

On the other hand, man, I kept advancing time unintentionally by exploring, and I think by exploring I also ended up breaking one of the main quests. It's got promise, but yeah, don't punish me for explorning. Maybe warn me when something is gonna cause time to advance.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The arm wrestling doesn't work on Android
I'll need more details to check this out. Do you mean the mini-game is too difficult? If so, try increasing your strength with training and potions, just like the wrestling tutorial mentioned.

If there's some kind of a problem with it, please describe what's wrong.
One one hand this is a lot of fun. Loved the blowjob scene.

On the other hand, man, I kept advancing time unintentionally by exploring, and I think by exploring I also ended up breaking one of the main quests. It's got promise, but yeah, don't punish me for explorning. Maybe warn me when something is gonna cause time to advance.
Nah, you shouldn't be able to break anything by spending time. You have a looped week, so it's not a problem if you missed a certain event and the game is fine with you missing optional stuff. Don't worry about exploring, you aren't on a clock - derp around at your own pace.

Anyway, what's the trouble with the main quest? I'll look into it if it's a bug.

PetiteLover85

Apr 4, 2020
I'll need more details to check this out. Do you mean the mini-game is too difficult? If so, try increasing your strength with training and potions, just like the wrestling tutorial mentioned.

If there's some kind of a problem with it, please describe what's wrong.

Nah, you shouldn't be able to break anything by spending time. You have a looped week, so it's not a problem if you missed a certain event and the game is fine with you missing optional stuff. Don't worry about exploring, you aren't on a clock - derp around at your own pace.

Anyway, what's the trouble with the main quest? I'll look into it if it's a bug.
My strength is maxed, and I don't seem to have access to potions, it almost immediately fails after the countdown. I tried triple finger tapping and made it about halfway before it drops back and fails anyway

BlackCockMedy

May 16, 2018
How to unlock the last scene ? I have 96% content clear, I have Mona's scene and the first with priest, but not the last. Please help :(

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How many dungeons do you have to clear
Just 1, but the chest at the end of the dungeon can hold other rewards aside from the root. I would say trent's clearing in the deeper part of the forest is more accesable.
My strength is maxed, and I don't seem to have access to potions, it almost immediately fails after the countdown. I tried triple finger tapping and made it about halfway before it drops back and fails anyway
And there's your problem. Just as the tutorial states, you need to hold the right direction, not tap it. You can buy potions for the extra oomf either from the traveling merchant or Mona after you help her with her quest.
How to unlock the last scene ? I have 96% content clear, I have Mona's scene and the first with priest, but not the last. Please help :(
That's another scene for Mariam, so check her out from time to time. The scene depends on the time.

PetiteLover85

Apr 4, 2020
Just 1, but the chest at the end of the dungeon can hold other rewards aside from the root. I would say trent's clearing in the deeper part of the forest is more accesable.

And there's your problem. Just as the tutorial states, you need to hold the right direction, not tap it. You can buy potions for the extra oomf either from the traveling merchant or Mona after you help her with her quest.

That's another scene for Mariam, so check her out from time to time. The scene depends on the time.

I completed Mona's quest, but Mona doesn't sell anything but the healing and Mana potions, and even with the strength potion the meter drops instantly after I press down, tapping is the only way to get it to go up at all, I can not pass the mini game. This needs a rework for me to progress at all

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
It was going good for the first 5 minutes, then I got to the first H scene and I was done with the game. For a roleplaying game with actual hentai CG that's also somewhat animated, I was kinda surprised that the narration was from a 3rd person perspective. So that means no talking between the participants, none of their thoughts, nothing of what they're feeling. Shame.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I completed Mona's quest, but Mona doesn't sell anything but the healing and Mana potions, and even with the strength potion the meter drops instantly after I press down, tapping is the only way to get it to go up at all, I can not pass the mini game. This needs a rework for me to progress at all
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Guess I'll make a toggle for such players that will freeze the mino.
Rope, showel, Recall scroll, some drinks&potions, but no spyglass.
Is that a random item?
The weekly report describes what I did in preparation for v0.2 release. It's not even done yet.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes