RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
02.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for download! You can get the new version .

H content

v0.2 brings 3 new H scenes for different girls. One for Naka, another one for Elly, and the last one for Mona. Elly and Naka will present their scenes at the end of their mini-quests. Mona’s new scene is a bit trickier to get. You’ll need to catch her in special circumstances and be ready for it.

You may have encountered her before at the right moment, but lacked the tools to get the H scene. In this release, you can buy a spyglass from the traveling merchant to get the full H scene.

New features and activities

Treasure hunting is back! You can receive the first map from Elly after you help her with a small problem. The logic is the same as it was in Yorna. Use the map from your items menu and find the correct spot. Stand on it and use a shovel from your items menu. If you are in the right place, you’ll see a hole in the ground and get the hidden goodies.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

The poll about Mona’s new look ended, and the players decided to go with the “light & lewd” option. From this update, you can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one.

Players wanted to see the H scene length option back, and it returns in the release. I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these support both long and short options. Old scenes with Mariam and Mona’s riding still only have the short one. If you’ll try to run them with the full length option, you’ll receive a warning and these will switch to the short version. I’ll finish these in v0.2.5.

Mad difficulty setting for plot minigames aside from puzzles, since some players found these too difficult. Namely, Mudbrick’s arm wrestling and Naka’s rabbit hunting. Mudbrick’s difficulty selection will pop up after the player fails an attempt to beat him. In Naka’s case, the setting is available from the start.

Small fixes and improvements

Adjusted Android buttons positioning for arm wrestling and made them x2.5 bigger. Now, these should be more convenient to press. Also, fixed a bug that prevented using Jack’s full strength in the mini-game.

Turned off the ability to call on-map menu during the arm wrestling mini-game.

Added a 3-second timer before the arm wrestling round starts so players could prepare.

Fixed a rare bug that allowed players to visit the same location twice in the deep forest.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Changed the gold from shops to jink to avoid possible confusion about money.

Fixed stuck Jack’s emotion after getting a level up in any stat.

Artemis the painter made a new pack of pictures for your home. As always, these will be available after you’ll get the associated H scenes.

Reworked tutorial’s text if it was displayed over something big like a girls’ diary. Now the text is high-contrast yellow, so it won’t blend in with tutorial screenshots.

Made the main menu bigger, with a larger interval between the buttons for Android devices.

MGS now properly describes its own features in the main menu. Added H scene length option description to the features mentioned in the text. .doc file included in all versions also received an update.

Fixed affection level tutorial. Now it properly triggers on the first affection level up with any girl.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

Fixed an option to sell your home upgrade after purchasing one.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! The for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

I spent most of the time for this week working on the new combat system. In short, I want it to feel like old, classic Zelda games with on-map combat in real-time with boss encounters and so on. Jack will be able to use different items, make combos, charged attacks, and block incoming strikes. You can see the demo in the linked video.

What do you think?

The biggest concern at the moment is merging the demo project into the real one and the fate of Android releases. There are just too many functions for pretty small mobile devices, so I guess it will be pretty hard to play on small devices. I’ll try to think of a way to adjust it, but I’m not sure if there is one.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! The for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

The combat system integration proceeds smoothly. I’ve already integrated and ironed out about 95% of the required logic, and there are only two big issues left standing.

The first one is the current game state and saves. The new combat system adds a lot of new variables to the mix and expects the save file to have them already. Problem is, MonGirl Sexpedition started out without these. So, I’m working on this issue in order to make the old saves active. No promises, though. In the worst-case scenario – players will need to start a new game, and this will be a one-time thing only.

The second issue is Android controls. In the current version, it’s pretty hard to control new, dynamic combat with taps. Most likely, I will need to use joystick-like buttons in the corner of the screen for combat zones. Thing is, I never made anything like these, and this feature may not be ready for the next release since there’s new content to code too. Either way, I’ll keep you posted about this.

Finished with all 3 long options for H scenes from the last update that lacked them. Namely, Mariam’s blowjob and deepthroat scenes and Mona’s riding scene. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among them. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out once the next update arrives and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview . I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

The combat system integration proceeds smoothly. I’ve already integrated and ironed out about 95% of the required logic, and there are only two big issues left standing.

The first one is the current game state and saves. The new combat system adds a lot of new variables to the mix and expects the save file to have them already. Problem is, MonGirl Sexpedition started out without these. So, I’m working on this issue in order to make the old saves active. No promises, though. In the worst-case scenario – players will need to start a new game, and this will be a one-time thing only.

The second issue is Android controls. In the current version, it’s pretty hard to control new, dynamic combat with taps. Most likely, I will need to use joystick-like buttons in the corner of the screen for combat zones. Thing is, I never made anything like these, and this feature may not be ready for the next release since there’s new content to code too. Either way, I’ll keep you posted about this.

Finished with all 3 long options for H scenes from the last update that lacked them. Namely, Mariam’s blowjob and deepthroat scenes and Mona’s riding scene. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among them. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out once the next update arrives and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview . I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.
Awesome Dev is awesome. I just wanted to say thank you for yet another update and thank you for keeping us all updated here. You are the best :)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games question ¿Are your games will be on dlsite? or currently only available on steam?
Not at the moment. I'm working on the new arcade-like combat system for MonGirl Sexpedition and working out the details with Nutaku. Different distribution platforms have different rules and trying to get into several of them at the same time can turn into a clusterfuck of game versions. So, I'm working on this step by step. But, yes, I remember that players wanted to see more distribution platforms aside from Patreon.
Awesome Dev is awesome. I just wanted to say thank you for yet another update and thank you for keeping us all updated here. You are the best :)
Thanks, glad you like my games :>

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Btw one last lil question since it seems kitsunes, foxgirls whatever they are called ;P are also in this game like Yorna's.

Have you think on adding a lil cameo of one of the kitsunes from monster girl's secret to this game by any chance?

When i saw the shrine and the 2 kitsunes i was like: Ohhh damn look what the fox brought!!! more damn shrine kitsunes :O!!!
Yeehaw Games thanks for the answer and this is clearly looking promising as Yorna :D!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Btw one last lil question since it seems kitsunes, foxgirls whatever they are called ;P are also in this game like Yorna's.

Have you think on adding a lil cameo of one of the kitsunes from monster girl's secret to this game by any chance?

When i saw the shrine and the 2 kitsunes i was like: Ohhh damn look what the fox brought!!! more damn shrine kitsunes :O!!!
Yeehaw Games thanks for the answer and this is clearly looking promising as Yorna :D!
Well, Hanako and Momo are already in and have starting kitsune quests going. I also plan to show Ayane and Ada, but most likely the furball will need a graphic touch-up. Her sprite is one of the oldest in Yorna and can't compare with the current art level.

So, yes, they will have an optional questline. Plus, later, you will be able to meet Ada and Ayane and see how their relationship changed after Yorna's ending.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
02.png

Hello! The for MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Let’s start with the last bits of art coming for the next release. Naka’s maid dress should arrive during this week, along with the new chibi scene akin to the one you can in Bright Meadows’ inn. It will feature Naka and Mona, illustrating the main quest’s aftermath.

I was mainly focused on getting the main quest content into the game. Players will kick the ogres out of the mountain pass and open the path into the big new world along with some other possibilities. The main story is already finished, so I’m going for the combat part since I want to include the first combat zone in the upcoming release. This will allow all players to test it out and share their thoughts.

So, what about the two big problems I mentioned the last week? My current big goal is Android controls because this will determine if mobile devices can use the new combat system or not. That’s important since if I will not be able to make and test out a solution, Android devices will have a postponed release. I would very much prefer not to do so.

The second big problem is the current game state and saves. Sadly, the new structure is too complex for me to handle and make the transaction seamless to the new version. Sorry, if there won’t be a lucky breakthrough before the release, you will need to start a new game to avoid errors and crushes. I know, this sucks. But it a bit easier to do in the earlier stages of the game. Of course, this will be a one-time thing and won’t happen again.

Plus, I’ll add a new tutorial for the combat features and its control scheme. You will be able to check these in the special control file in MGS’s main folder, game features from the main menu, and an illustrated tutorial inside the game itself. The last one will trigger on entering the combat zone for the first time, just like with other tutorials.

I’m not sure this idea will make it into the next release, but I want to change how the monster girls will react to you once Jack will learn how to fight. Previously, they could just catch Jack and fuck him. But after the fight lessons, you will be able to pacify them. Not that they are against it – the girls will still very much like the idea of having some lewd fun. But this time, it will be you who will decide how you want to fuck these lust-crazed bitches. If the players will like the idea, I’ll expand it to include new mongirls from the upcoming zones.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1125767

Hello! The for MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Let’s start with the last bits of art coming for the next release. Naka’s maid dress should arrive during this week, along with the new chibi scene akin to the one you can in Bright Meadows’ inn. It will feature Naka and Mona, illustrating the main quest’s aftermath.

I was mainly focused on getting the main quest content into the game. Players will kick the ogres out of the mountain pass and open the path into the big new world along with some other possibilities. The main story is already finished, so I’m going for the combat part since I want to include the first combat zone in the upcoming release. This will allow all players to test it out and share their thoughts.

So, what about the two big problems I mentioned the last week? My current big goal is Android controls because this will determine if mobile devices can use the new combat system or not. That’s important since if I will not be able to make and test out a solution, Android devices will have a postponed release. I would very much prefer not to do so.

The second big problem is the current game state and saves. Sadly, the new structure is too complex for me to handle and make the transaction seamless to the new version. Sorry, if there won’t be a lucky breakthrough before the release, you will need to start a new game to avoid errors and crushes. I know, this sucks. But it a bit easier to do in the earlier stages of the game. Of course, this will be a one-time thing and won’t happen again.

Plus, I’ll add a new tutorial for the combat features and its control scheme. You will be able to check these in the special control file in MGS’s main folder, game features from the main menu, and an illustrated tutorial inside the game itself. The last one will trigger on entering the combat zone for the first time, just like with other tutorials.

I’m not sure this idea will make it into the next release, but I want to change how the monster girls will react to you once Jack will learn how to fight. Previously, they could just catch Jack and fuck him. But after the fight lessons, you will be able to pacify them. Not that they are against it – the girls will still very much like the idea of having some lewd fun. But this time, it will be you who will decide how you want to fuck these lust-crazed bitches. If the players will like the idea, I’ll expand it to include new mongirls from the upcoming zones.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

Thank you so much for sharing your latest update. Having to play through a fun game a second time is a small price to pay for new content and features :)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes