RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Indeed, this is an RPGM game. A lot of people don't give them a chance just because of how many shitty ones there are, but that also means missing out on the gems like this one.
I have seen people say that on several threads now. Thankfully I have only played a couple of the bad examples *Last Man Alive cough cough*. Thanks to the threads though, it's pretty easy to weed out the poorly made or abandoned games.

Omg...I feel like a ccomplete idiot....I never put two and two together and realised RPGM means RPG maker...x.x
No worries, we have all been there.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Another release is out, and it’s time to talk about what I will be working on during the next month. As always, don’t forget to participate in the ! This time it’s for Mariam.

I don’t plan anything big. MGS already has a lot of features and I will be focusing on polishing them and adding more content. For example, you can expect a new girl and another one will move to Jack’s cave after some upgrades and a quest. Of course, aside from just moving in, she will open up new lewd stuff.

Aside from this, I plan to make a new “deep forest” like zone and add more variety content to it. Since the new combat system allows for some interesting encounters, this will allow more interesting stuff in the mix.

The idea of having sex with defeated monster girls after a battle is still around, yet I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it before the release. There is a lot of new stuff introduced recently, and polishing the gameplay will take priority for now.

I’ll poke around the Android version to see how it holds up with the battle system. Based on players’ feedback, I may hide the current apk until it will be free from its flaws. No estimated dates on this though, since this will require a lot of coding. Plus, there’s some real-life stuff going on in the background, so we’ll see how this plays out.

That’s about it! Don’t hesitate to share your feedback, both negative and positive. I’m always open to players’ thoughts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know how to get gallery #2 & #4? I've spent the last hour running around in game & I can seem to figure out how to get them. I've also scoured forums & found no help on finding them. Would love to experience all the update has to offer but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get these last 2

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone know how to get gallery #2 & #4? I've spent the last hour running around in game & I can seem to figure out how to get them. I've also scoured forums & found no help on finding them. Would love to experience all the update has to offer but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get these last 2
I think you need binoculars for #4 and find Mona in the forest.
Not sure about #2 though.

Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
I think you need binoculars for #4 and find Mona in the forest.
Not sure about #2 though.
I finally found #4 after you replied. You need the spyglass to view her masturbating in the forest. She is near where the boulder is at the top of the forest on the right side of the screen. I found her during a Wednesday morning if that is relevant at all, since she's not at work at that time. Not I just need to figure out where tf #2 is at

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
I finally found #4 after you replied. You need the spyglass to view her masturbating in the forest. She is near where the boulder is at the top of the forest on the right side of the screen. I found her during a Wednesday morning if that is relevant at all, since she's not at work at that time. Not I just need to figure out where tf #2 is at
Try talking to Mariam in the church on sunday morning.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Are you sure? She should say something about there being less visitors. The scene looks pretty similar to the original one. Check your gallery. It worked on my end.
Nope, just the same work and confess options.

Can't work and the later just gives the bj scene, tried literally every day

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Nope, just the same work and confess options.

Can't work and the later just gives the bj scene, tried literally every day
As you might have guessed, Mariam has a secret. A naughty one. You'll learn about it in the next release.

Just give her some time. Like 3 days without confessions and visit her on Sunday for it. You should see the changes immediatly.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work on all art assets for the upcoming v0.25. A new character, Rena, should be finished during this week. It’s not clear if she’ll get her H scene in this update or the next one. This will depend on her artist’s work speed since it’s the first time he’ll attempt both a new character and an H scene in the same month.

Regardless, Mariam’s H scene is already in the work and will reveal her naughty secret. You’ll have to complete a new quest for her, and it will unlock the new H event along with some interesting options. Like inviting her to your cave “home”.

Speaking about Mariam… The last poll results are unique. I won’t even bother with counting the vote points since 68% of the participants gunned for the leader. Looks like you really want to see her in a naughty nun look! The new skin is already in production, though I can’t give you an estimated preview date since the artist on the task needs to finish another commission first. Anyway, stay tuned for updates!

Aside from Mariam’s quest, I plan to make another quest so Jack could learn the basic magic tricks. This will allow you to use them in combat.

I decided to take a break from working with the new combat code and switched to Thula’s outskirts zone. It will include a new region similar to the deeper part of the Niko forest. About 50% of the new maps for it are ready at the moment and I plan to finish them this week.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The new character, Rena, is almost ready. The artist is putting the finishing touches, so we can expect her preview to arrive very soon. Looks like she will get her H scene in the next update though. There’s no time to prepare it for v0.25. Since she should’ve appeared already, I‘ll give you a small teaser. She’s fluffy, but not a fox and was born in the snowy mountains ;)

Mariam’s H scene should be ready during this week. I almost finished her questline for the next release. Only the boss, his map, and playtesting remain before you can invite her into your cave for… Reasons.

Magic quest is done, along with all the relevant new maps. I only need to playtest it before the release. This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn about magic and learn a thing or two about the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts?

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex, and I couldn’t find the tracker I need for this stuff. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Thula’s outskirts zone is about 80% ready. 8 maps are finished for this zone, but I want to add something special. Don’t know if I can due to time restrictions. Either way, I can always push the special part onto the next update and just release the main chunk of new zones for you to explore.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. If you encounter any strange behavior on his part – redownload MGS clients from your reward tier post, I updated them all. Save files are fully compatible so you can transfer your progress into the fixed version. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for download. You can check the full changelog and get the game .

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to DELETE your previous game client (v.2)! Trying to load a save from the previous game will result in an error. The new combat system forced this change. It will be a one-time only save loss. Sorry!

Firs_Ar

May 7, 2021
Win: - - - -

most of the links are down can u upload to mega?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020

The new character, Rena, is almost ready. The artist is putting the finishing touches, so we can expect her preview to arrive very soon. Looks like she will get her H scene in the next update though. There’s no time to prepare it for v0.25. Since she should’ve appeared already, I‘ll give you a small teaser. She’s fluffy, but not a fox and was born in the snowy mountains ;)

Mariam’s H scene should be ready during this week. I almost finished her questline for the next release. Only the boss, his map, and playtesting remain before you can invite her into your cave for… Reasons.

Magic quest is done, along with all the relevant new maps. I only need to playtest it before the release. This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn about magic and learn a thing or two about the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts?

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex, and I couldn’t find the tracker I need for this stuff. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Thula’s outskirts zone is about 80% ready. 8 maps are finished for this zone, but I want to add something special. Don’t know if I can due to time restrictions. Either way, I can always push the special part onto the next update and just release the main chunk of new zones for you to explore.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. If you encounter any strange behavior on his part – redownload MGS clients from your reward tier post, I updated them all. Save files are fully compatible so you can transfer your progress into the fixed version. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Where are this super horny mon girls, didn't find anywhere.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
The arts looks cute, i want to try it just is the version 0.23 D:, But im going to keep an eye for further versions

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes