RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started with their tasks. I plan to make 2 H scenes for v0.27, one for Rean and the other one for Mariam. Depending on the artists’ workload, Rena’s H scene could potentially shift because the artist working on her is moving to a different flat at the moment.

Speaking about H scenes, I’m working on Mariam’s next H scene. It’s about 50% done and I plan to finish it before the next week and set it aside until the art pack arrives. It will be another mouth-focused H event with a new, custom voice pack after Jack helps her to settle into his cave.

Players chose a new skin for Elly and it looks like you want to see a lewder version of her! Her new look is also in the work. Stay tuned for the preview the next week, give or take.

Changed colors for HP, MP, and stamina bars in the upper right corner. Now, HP has a red tint, MP is blue, and stamina is green. Hopefully, this change will help players to get Jack’s status at a glance.

As planned, I made an upgrade for Maggie’s flask. It’s a new type of trophy that increases the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will automatically refill during day change. This should help players to explore more without potion buying/farming.

Low stamina will kick in around 0 for running instead of using the same logic as swinging the weapon (around 20). This should help with last second dodges after attacking a dangerous enemy.

Fixed a cancel sound triggering if the player has low MP while entering a new zone or loading up a saved game with a low MP count. The sound now properly fires if the player tries to use a skill with insufficient MP.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it didn't break my save? in the new version, will my save have this problem?
I'm not sure what you are talking about. If you are asking about using your old save, yes, you can still continue from the last autosave right before the boss fight. Any other, older save will not have any issues too. If this is not what you meant, I'll need more details to give you an answer.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s H scene is on the final stage of production and I think you can expect a preview during the week. Mariam’s H event and Elly’s new dress are still in the work art-wise, but I already prepared the logic. So, once it will arrive, I’ll put it into the game right away.

Content-wise, I switched from logic improvements to story and map creation. About 50% of the new zones are ready and I’m working on the dialogues + quest. At the moment, all planned content should be ready before the release. As for the date, it’s the usual, June 14-16th. If anything will happen, I’ll make a separate info post.

Also, I’m fiddling with the control remap plugin. So far, so good. I changed it a bit to accept the new combat system and it can support it now. There’s a lot of troubleshooting ahead, yet I can say it can be finished before the v0.27 release. If nothing goes wrong, of course.

Difficulty system is on the work too. Should be done during this weekend, though I didn’t decide where I want to put the toggle. Anyway, it will be ready before the new update rolls out.

Implemented a new feature – floating names of active zones on the global maps. These will appear as you’ll get closer to an active zone and disappear once you move further from it. So, you won’t see them all over the place. Hopefully, this will help with locating active zones on the global map.

Added a shop function for Agatha. You can use it after completing her quest for learning magic. Aside from several potions and talismans, she will offer a wisp guide. Like mail pigeons, wisps are bound for certain locations and can guide Jack there. I made two options for now. One is for kitsune shrine in the deep Niko forest and the second one leads to hot springs zone in Thula’s outskirts. The first one is free!

Fixed a rare bug caused by unequipping Jack’s weapons and armor. Also, I changed the logic to forbid leaving slots “naked”.

Fixed a rare bug that deactivated Jack’s fighting skill during the return from deep Niko forest.

Agatha’s shop is now properly marked as hers, not Elly’s.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: girdeyordo

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Played the game during my free times and it is good enough for now since it is in early access.

One thing that bugs me out though is that the combat in the Android version doesn't seem to be working right since I didn't get to see the other UI than the health and stamina. This was in a much older version though, no promises if it has already been fixed or not.

Gonna try it out once again in it's 0.3-0.5 releases, just to make sure I would be busy playing more of the content and not knowing what to expect is always a good thing for me.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc14052021_1.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download. You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Am I unable to use saves from v0.2 or something? Whenever I hit Continue on the main menu, it says "Loading Error - Failed to load: img/characters/!MC.png". Not sure if this is just a me problem or...
quick edit: same thing happens when i try to go into the save/load menu from a new game

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Am I unable to use saves from v0.2 or something? Whenever I hit Continue on the main menu, it says "Loading Error - Failed to load: img/characters/!MC.png". Not sure if this is just a me problem or...
quick edit: same thing happens when i try to go into the save/load menu from a new game
Did you extract the game to a new folder or dump it into the old one?
Being paranoid about encryption keys will lead to strange behavior if you try to decrypt this without the real key.

File 'img/characters/!MC.png' was removed in v0.25 however it seems to start a new game fine on clean extract. Do copy over the 'www\save' folder if you want to use your old saves.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Did you extract the game to a new folder or dump it into the old one?
Being paranoid about encryption keys will lead to strange behavior if you try to decrypt this without the real key.

File 'img/characters/!MC.png' was removed in v0.25 however it seems to start a new game fine on clean extract. Do copy over the 'www\save' folder if you want to use your old saves.
Extracted the game into a new folder. I copied over my saves from v0.2 as you could probably infer which is likely why the game doesn't let me "Continue" or look at the "Save/load" menu without giving me that error.

• Thinking Face

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Extracted the game into a new folder. I copied over my saves from v0.2 as you could probably infer which is likely why the game doesn't let me "Continue" or look at the "Save/load" menu without giving me that error.
Could you upload a save so I can test it?

Or go into the game folder\www\img\characters
Find the file '!$Hero01.rpgmvp'
Make a copy of that file.
Rename it to '!MC.rpgmvp'

Then try running the game.

Edit: Noticed that !$Hero was a single character while !MC should be a sheet. Width was increased 4 times and Height by 2 times.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Could you upload a save so I can test it?

Or go into the game folder\www\img\characters
Find the file '!$Hero01.rpgmvp'
Make a copy of that file.
Rename it to '!MC.rpgmvp'

Then try running the game.

Edit: Noticed that !$Hero was a single character while !MC should be a sheet. Width was increased 4 times and Height by 2 times.
I tried copying over the !MC.rpgmvp from my v0.2 folder and it didn't work, but I'll try with yours.

Here's my save, I noticed it didn't work without the global so I uploaded that too, though you might not need it.

EDIT: Welp, it did work, but now whenever I try to load my save I get the error "TypeError - Cannot read property 'targets' of undefined"

Last edited:

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
I'm in the same boat with the MC error message. Extracted new version as a new folder, copy over my save file, and then loading files.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm in the same boat with the MC error message. Extracted new version as a new folder, copy over my save file, and then loading files.
The thing that girdeyordo attached works, however odds are if you took a save from the same version I did then you might get the same error when loading. Honestly, I think I'm just gonna restart and keep the saves somewhere else just in case a fix gets found (or made).

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The thing that girdeyordo attached works, however odds are if you took a save from the same version I did then you might get the same error when loading. Honestly, I think I'm just gonna restart and keep the saves somewhere else just in case a fix gets found (or made).
I think the combat changes added a lot more data to the save file.

But from the OP
Save from v0.2 will not work.

As a consolation prize you can use the Gallery Unlocker code to at least see the new H-Scenes...

If you're curious about MV Save Data

You could probably port money and other things with

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think the combat changes added a lot more data to the save file.

But from the OP

As a consolation prize you can use the Gallery Unlocker code to at least see the new H-Scenes...

If you're curious about MV Save Data

You could probably port money and other things with
Ah damn, I didn't see that since I downloaded directly from the link posted on this page and not the OP...

Sorry for wasting your time man, didn't mean to.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1229323

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download. You can check the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Thank you once again both for your hard work and allowing us to play it for free.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can someone please help me to get the last 2% since I have 98% out of 100% completion. Finished all main quests and taking nap near the water. Anything else I'm missing?

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Guess I'm late to the party, but... Yes, saves from v0.2 will not work with later versions like v0.23 and 0.25 since the new combat system changes a lot in save files. This is a one-time thing though and saves from v0.23 are fine for all future versions.

Thank you once again both for your hard work and allowing us to play it for free.
You are welcome!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes