RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

xuzchi

Mar 20, 2018
Try running game.desktop from the same root folder of the game.
Had the same "ReferenceError: b is not defined" issue. Looking into "Game.desktop", all it's doing is running "./nw", and you can "chmod +x ./nw" and run that instead of "./Game".

However, trying to run "./nw" gave me a further error complaining about fonts:
Code:
[64965:64965:0710/133658.903339:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7f86c13af43c <unknown>
Looking into it, the NW.js bundled into the game fails if you're on a newer version of fontconfig than what it was bundled with. Downloading and extracting it into the game's folder and overwriting any files there resolves the issue.

It'd be nice if you updated your to reference these issues and the solutions.

Reactions: girdeyordo

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
so far i really like this game, but i have one problem.
i need three hands for the battle system, i dont know if it has something to do with my keyboard but my attack (Z) is largely seperated from the other battle functions ( consuming potions, using block, use spell <-- all on the left side, but attack is in the middle of my board i have to spread my hand half over the board so i cant timely react if wanna use a spell or use an potion.

which leads to death (xP

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Had the same "ReferenceError: b is not defined" issue. Looking into "Game.desktop", all it's doing is running "./nw", and you can "chmod +x ./nw" and run that instead of "./Game".

However, trying to run "./nw" gave me a further error complaining about fonts:
Code:
[64965:64965:0710/133658.903339:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7f86c13af43c <unknown>
Looking into it, the NW.js bundled into the game fails if you're on a newer version of fontconfig than what it was bundled with. Downloading and extracting it into the game's folder and overwriting any files there resolves the issue.

It'd be nice if you updated your to reference these issues and the solutions.
Thanks, I'll look into this.

so far i really like this game, but i have one problem.
i need three hands for the battle system, i dont know if it has something to do with my keyboard but my attack (Z) is largely seperated from the other battle functions ( consuming potions, using block, use spell <-- all on the left side, but attack is in the middle of my board i have to spread my hand half over the board so i cant timely react if wanna use a spell or use an potion.

which leads to death (xP
From v0.27 you can remap a lot of controls, including the combat buttons. In case something will go wrong, you will be able to restore the default config and make another attempt.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks, I'll look into this.

From v0.27 you can remap a lot of controls, including the combat buttons. In case something will go wrong, you will be able to restore the default config and make another attempt.
yeah as i thought , Z and Y are switched on my keyboard, thank you very much.

also can you tell me how to advance mariams parameter?
i visited her sundays with the alternate dialog scene 4 times already, everytime it says affection has improved but the parameter still shows only one point and never advanced (8U

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yeah as i thought , Z and Y are switched on my keyboard, thank you very much.

also can you tell me how to advance mariams parameter?
i visited her sundays with the alternate dialog scene 4 times already, everytime it says affection has improved but the parameter still shows only one point and never advanced (8U
Mariam won't really pay attention to Jack until he will force ogres to leave. After that, Mariam will have a task for him and that will be a turning point.

Reactions: n0pe

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, a question.

I have two scenes still locked in the gallery. This is after I did all the quest related to the girls. Can they be unlocked now or must wait for next update?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Correct. The ones that are locked are one between Mona and Mariam and one on Mona's right.
Screenshot 2021-07-17 143542.png

if i right, you need one event from Mariam (#2) and one from Mona (#4).

That events is time-events: you need be in right place in right time.

But! I think, that Mariam's event is unavailable, if you get her events in cave, because it's misplaceing.

But you may get Mona's event — in right day, right place and with right equipment.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Ok i juts saw a comment about something to do with NTR and a Minotaur cucking the MC is that real. lol

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
if i right, you need one event from Mariam (#2) and one from Mona (#4).

That events is time-events: you need be in right place in right time.

But! I think, that Mariam's event is unavailable, if you get her events in cave, because it's misplaceing.

But you may get Mona's event — in right day, right place and with right equipment.
If you won't pay attention to Mona's needs, she will take care of them herself. You can catch her in the act at the waterfall zone.

As for Mariam's scene, you can get it even after she settles down in your "home cave". Just don't have sex with her for 3 days and sleep until the morning in the cave.
Ok i juts saw a comment about something to do with NTR and a Minotaur cucking the MC is that real. lol
Only if you want it. Guess I'll make it skippable in on the upcoming updates.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
If you won't pay attention to Mona's needs, she will take care of them herself. You can catch her in the act at the waterfall zone.

As for Mariam's scene, you can get it even after she settles down in your "home cave". Just don't have sex with her for 3 days and sleep until the morning in the cave.

Only if you want it. Guess I'll make it skippable in on the upcoming updates.
So there is NTR then why is there no NTR tag for that plus there is a difference between skippable and avoidable. skippable means it still happens you just don't see it and avoidable means you can stop it from happening so i have to ask what other cucking is in this then.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! I'm back and trying to return to the usual development schedule. So, let's see what's up.

There’s a change of plans for H scenes. v0.30 will bring a new H scene with Mona and the other one is for Mariam. Mariam’s scene will feature oral action and follow the theme of Mudbrick x Mariam H event.

I’m working on new maps + some kitsune events. They were busy with the ritual for quite some time, and finally, it’s over. The upcoming update will feature their quest’s next step along with some fun. You know them :p And there’s more – one of the most loved characters from Yorna should return in the next release. Can you guess who will be?

Aside from this, the next update will feature the new zone. This time it will be a desert. Of course, it will bring new enemies, treasures, bosses and other adventurous stuff.

Fixed an animation bug with one of the tiger girls in Mona’s rescue mini-quest. Now Jack won’t be stuck in the sex animation if she catches him.

Fixed Rena’s maximum affection. Now it will use the usual limits and won’t be able to reach the maximum. No lasting consequences for your saves. The fix will apply automatically the next time you’ll get Rena’s affection point.

Fixed the default configuration for the keyboard remap plugin. Now skill use will properly rollback to S as intended. Of course, this will affect only the default/rollback config. You can remap this function as you wish.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
So there is NTR then why is there no NTR tag for that plus there is a difference between skippable and avoidable. skippable means it still happens you just don't see it and avoidable means you can stop it from happening so i have to ask what other cucking is in this then.
This is not my thread as you can see. If you are concerned about tags, you can contact moderators about this.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes