RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So you're adding even more cuck stuff and not even making it avoidable but only skippable? Bad idea man
Yeah it basically sounds like the MC is getting cucked no matter and we have no say what real joke for harem so far the Dev needs to learn there is a difference between skippable and avoidable. Cause if that character is a LI and we have no choice in stopping it happening or not then it is NTR so this needs a NTR tag since it sounds like he is add more cucking in this.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So there is NTR then why is there no NTR tag for that plus there is a difference between skippable and avoidable. skippable means it still happens you just don't see it and avoidable means you can stop it from happening so i have to ask what other cucking is in this then.
Thank you for telling us about the difference. I certainly prefer avoidable NTR, or better yet no NTR at all.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, it'd be nice to know if there's unavoidable ntr in this. Some clarification on that would be cool, so far the itch.io comments and stuff here makes it seem like it happens no matter what.

Can't pretend a character didn't bang another character just because I didn't physically watch the scene in the same way I couldn't pretend a character didn't die just because I skipped the cutscene where they're killed, lmao.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeehaw Games as an NTR dev, although this is your game to do as you like. I think it's a MASSIVE mistake to add what appears from the Itch.io and F95 comments to be unavoidable NTR. I've heard about a certain minotaur scene. The thing is, you had this for a while as a harem type game. So first up you have the camp generally opposite of NTR looking at the game. Now I hear it has NTR I'm here because I search for that stuff and this is now coming up. So now you've opened up a can of worms because you now have Harem and NTR fans pulling in opposite directions and you will have to piss one of them off royally and go full throttle for the other one to attract enough support for any potential losses.

Take the stuff out and the damage has already been done to the harem fans, plus the NTR fans will be annoyed that there isn't enough of it in game to interest them. At that point it becomes either torpedoing the NTR completely, apologising to the fan base and promising to not do it again (but be advised they will have lost trust in you for it either way) and HOPE enough of the harem fans stick around.

OR

Go full throttle into NTR and HOPE enough NTR fans come around to support you for the losses of the harem fans. Now as an NTR fan you know which one I would go for, but as this was originally a harem game would I be the sort of person to take away from others the thing they love?

Skippable is not good either, the player knows that it still happens. Generally making it avoidable either through a toggle button OR via your own actions in game (i.e. keeping the girls happy) is better than skippable.

But hey...you do you.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Take the stuff out and the damage has already been done to the harem fans, plus the NTR fans will be annoyed that there isn't enough of it in game to interest them. At that point it becomes either torpedoing the NTR completely, apologising to the fan base and promising to not do it again (but be advised they will have lost trust in you for it either way) and HOPE enough of the harem fans stick around.
I don't think the situation is quite that dire on the "remove the ntr and the harem club might still not trust you" front, lol. If it's removed, the dev wouldn't need to apologize for it to the harem only club in my opinion. I'd feel bad that they worked on something that they had to remove, even if I appreciate/prefer it. The ntr club won't be happy though unless it's optional, lol.

Agreed on the splitting up the fetish focus. Damn, ntr is so decisive and demands so much attention, lol. Harem + ntr is a really dangerous combo.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Damn, ntr is so decisive and demands so much attention, lol. Harem + ntr is a really dangerous combo.
It's not so much that, a game with just 1 of either is fine other than the diehard fanatics that go into the opposite thread and say stuff like "Add NTR" or "What a cuck game, beta losers ha ha ha". But when you combine the two sparks can fly. Lets face it:

Harem: You want to have a group of girls all to yourself. You want to KEEP the girls. There are no other males or you make sure they don't get anywhere near the girls. biologically it's the Gorilla Alpha Male Mentality.

NTR: You want to STEAL others girls (Netori), SHARE your girl/harem with others girl/harem (Netorase/Bonobo mentality) or you realise the obvious fact that if you can steal others girls then naturally yours can too (Netorare).

It shocks people but I actually like and play both. But you can see why they don't get along. One is keep the girls and no other males or even a hint of dick or competition and the other is steal/be stolen from or just share them.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Mariam won't really pay attention to Jack until he will force ogres to leave. After that, Mariam will have a task for him and that will be a turning point.
i already did take care of the ogres, what are the other conditions? when i ask her about work its always the same line.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i already did take care of the ogres, what are the other conditions? when i ask her about work its always the same line.
Check your quest journal. After clearing the ogres and learning how to fight, Maggie will contact you and tell you about Mariam's visit. This starts her quest.

Reactions: n0pe

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me,
As someone who followed your progress since the early version of Yorna and was excited to see Ouroboros announcement (And disappointment to see it die, of course) I quickly lost interest after you announced that your next game (MonGirl) will be male protag. This, to date, is the only tag that will make me close a thread the moment I see it without even scrolling down to the screenshots. Hasn't changed, tho I'm not quite sure I've already said it back when the game was announced so while I already stumbled back here by chance, might as well drop the comment.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
As someone who followed your progress since the early version of Yorna and was excited to see Ouroboros announcement (And disappointment to see it die, of course) I quickly lost interest after you announced that your next game (MonGirl) will be male protag. This, to date, is the only tag that will make me close a thread the moment I see it without even scrolling down to the screenshots. Hasn't changed, tho I'm not quite sure I've already said it back when the game was announced so while I already stumbled back here by chance, might as well drop the comment.
Sorry to hear this, especially from Yorna's fan, but I got tired from the yuri theme. Yorna took more than 3 years to finish. I'm sure you can relate :>

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Another week is over, so let’s see what happened.

Mariam’s new H event is completed and I’m working on getting it into the game. It will be focused on her great oral skills and an interesting potion… . You’ll be able to get it after finishing her mini-quest in v0.30. The art for Mona’s H scene should be finished during the next week, so keep an eye out for the updates. The narrative part is already done.

The “new looks for Belle” poll concluded and looks like you really want to see her as a Neko maid. This option won the poll with a huge lead and I already commissioned an artist to prepare the graphics. As always, it should be done before the next release. Stay tuned for a preview!

Made a new enemy for the desert zone. This time it will be a lamia. I’m working on her combat and on-map H scene sprites and these are almost done. I’ll see if I’ll have the time to adapt her H action to other monster girls before the new update will roll out. If not, this will happen in the next release.

I added a limit to how many potions Jack can carry around to make boss fights feel like perhaps a small but a challenge. Since players were able to buy and carry unlimited (up to 999) healing and potions this wasn’t true. Now, most potions are capped at 5. Maggie’s flask is not affected. It uses its own progression system with trophy upgrades.

Implemented a way to skip Mariam x Mudbrick scene or refuse to complete the quest at the last step. If the player decides to do so, the quest will progress naturally to Mariam’s alchemy experiment step. You will still be able to see the H scene in the gallery later and it will count towards the game clear.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry to hear this, especially from Yorna's fan, but I got tired from the yuri theme. Yorna took more than 3 years to finish. I'm sure you can relate :>
Oh yeah I fully understand that. Yuri in itself can become stale quickly and since this game is focusing on monster girls aswell another fem protag would basically mean 90% Yuri. I just don't like playing as a male protag is all, regardless of the theme of the game. Of course I still hope you're doing well with your games.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Lovin' the work.

Just a quick heads up: the Art Link is dead. gives a 404 Error - File not found.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! Another week is over, so let’s see what happened.

The Mona’s H scene art pack is just around the corner and should arrive shortly this week. After getting the graphic assets, the H event will be fully completed since the narrative part is already done. Players will be able to trigger the new H scene at will after inviting Mona to the hot springs. This option will open up after visiting the hot springs in v0.3. Belle’s new looks are still in the work but should be ready before the release date.

As always, the new update should roll out in the usual release window around August 14th. I have a small business trip planned close to this date, yet it shouldn’t affect anything.

Ayane, the ultimate tease, makes a new appearance in the new update along with kitsune quest progression. Here’s for MonsterGirl Sexpedition. Visit furball shrine in the Niko forest after completing all existing quest steps and Hanako will task Jack with helping Ayane.

I’m mainly focused on finishing up and polishing the main quest line with a few small additions to other gameplay elements since other activities are already done. After this, I’ll devote the rest of the time to playtesting and bug-hunting.

Adjusted map geometry for better navigation and updated the global map with more details in the active regions.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.30 brings 2 new H scenes with Mariam and Mona. Here’s the . Players will be able to trigger the new H scene at will after inviting Mona to the hot springs. This option will open up after visiting the hot springs in v0.3. After this, just visit Mona’s shop and invite her to hot springs.

Mariam’s H scene is focused on her great oral skills and an interesting potion… . You’ll be able to get it after finishing her mini-quest in v0.30. Just help her out with gathering some herbs and see what her special potion can do.

New features and activities

Ayane, the ultimate tease, makes a new appearance in the new update along with kitsune quest progression. for MonsterGirl Sexpedition if you missed it. Visit furball shrine in the Niko forest after completing all existing quest steps and Hanako will task Jack with helping Ayane.

Aside from this, there’s a new desert zone with lamias as enemies, treasures, a puzzle, and other adventurous stuff.

Belle receives a new look. won the poll and it’s in v0. I guess we have a lot of kitty fans :) As always, her new “skin” is available for purchase for dream shards – Maggie will help you out.

I added a limit to how many potions Jack can carry around to make boss fights feel like perhaps a small but a challenge. Since players were able to buy and carry unlimited (up to 999) healing and potions this wasn’t true. Now, most potions are capped at 5. Maggie’s flask is not affected. It uses its own progression system with trophy upgrades.

Implemented a way to skip the Mariam x Mudbrick scene or refuse to complete this part of the quest at the last step (dialogue with Mudbrick). If the player decides to do so, the quest will progress naturally to Mariam’s alchemy experiment step. You will still be able to see the H scene in the gallery later if you want and it will count towards the game/gallery clear score.

Small fixes and improvements

Adjusted map geometry for better navigation and updated the global map with more details in the active regions.

Fixed an animation bug with one of the tiger girls in Mona’s rescue mini-quest. Now Jack won’t be stuck in the sex animation if she catches him.

Fixed Rena’s maximum affection. Now it will use the usual limits and won’t be able to reach the maximum. No lasting consequences for your saves. The fix will apply automatically the next time you’ll get Rena’s affection point.

Fixed the default configuration for the keyboard remap plugin. Now skill use will properly rollback to S as intended. Of course, this will affect only the default/rollback config. You can remap this function as you wish.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes