RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice update, would still want to have a choice to turn Mudbrick into an enemy that we can defeat or straight up kill in the future

Reactions: Konstantinus

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
It’s the middle of August and it’s time to talk about what I will work on, aside from the usual story bits. And before we begin, don’t forget to participate in the . This time it’s for Rena.

v0.33 should bring 2 new H scenes. 1 for Belle and another one for Elly. Belle will be her usual teasing self and to get to her H scene, you’ll need to help her with making a new drink for the bar. Elly’s event will be more romantic compared to most of the H scenes so far in the game to bring some contrast to the “fuck for fun” concept.

Since the previous update didn’t feature a boss fight, v0.33 will bring 2 with new mechanics and interesting loot. Both of these will be tied to the main questline, so don’t worry about missing them.

Kitsunes didn’t get much attention in prior updates, so they will get some love in this one. The action will be centered on Ayane and Momo.

I also plan to look into the joystick controls. They do just fine with the basic controls, yet I’ll need to think of a way of linking the on-map combat with them + the ability to swap controls via the options menu. Can’t say it will be completed this month, but I’ll try to do so.

That’s about it for the main points for v0.33, aside from the mandatory quality of life changes. I’ll highlight my progress and other, smaller stuff in the usual weekly reports, so stay tuned!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and I’ll post the previews once I’ll receive the art packs. I’m planning to roll out 2 new H scenes and a new skin for Rena. Players decided that a tribal hunter's looks will suit her best out of other options, and I concur.

Logic-wise, I’ve fixed and improved some minor stuff while working on the narrative part for Belle’s H scene. It’s ready, and I’m simply waiting for the art to arrive to finish the H scene as a whole. Elly’s H event will be a bit different since our girl is more on the cute and shy side, which will be reflected in her scene.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from continuing the main quest if they started a new game in v0.33. All saves are still valid, and players don’t need to start over, just update the game to the latest version.

Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies and typos.

Fixed a bug for a pop-up when the player picked up jink from on-map objects. Now it’s properly using the coin icon.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The previews for new H scenes and Rena’s look are still in the work and should start arriving during this week. Stay tuned for updates!

I’ve finished the narrative part both for Elly’s and Belle’s H events and only waiting for the art to put these into the game. Now, I’m focused on adding mini-quest so players could trigger the new additions. Both won’t be too much trouble.

One of the two new bosses, sand genie, is finished and I just need to playtest the fight in order to check the damage he will deal, so the encounter won’t be too hard. He has a pretty unique moveset, unlike the bosses you’ve seen so far, and can be deceptively fast with his attacks. After polishing this fight, I’ll switch to the second boss since the previous update didn’t get a boss.

Also, another Patreon dev contacted me about making a shoutout about their game. I decided to look into it and will post a short review on September 3rd. If you like management games based around harem-building, stay tuned :>

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
06082121.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 is up for download. You can see the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
So the new update let me skip NTR right ? how that work ? shit still happen behind the scene or shit never happen if player choose no NTR ? I drop the game when DEV decide to add NTR in Harem game is a good idea. just need some one to confirm what is actually happen with NTR in this new update.
Wait what? I just found this game and have been reading that there's NTR. Now I have no problem with games having NTR but this is portrayed as a harem game. A game stops being a harem game when you have NTR content of any kind, happen. If you can avoid it and it never happens, then it's still a harem game. If you can only skip the scenes but they still happen, then that's no longer a harem game but a cuck game. Why in gods name would the dev add NTR to this game but have it be harem? Why even make a harem structured game at all if NTR is going to be in it? Man, just go make a non harem cuck game for cucks if that's what you want.. Or at least make it obvious that's what you're going for from the start, like other games do. Going the harem route and adding cuck content is baffling and laughable. Thanks to those calling out this nonsense and saving me the time bothering with this. The devs last game would of fit this content but not this one. Big oof.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So the new update let me skip NTR right ? how that work ? shit still happen behind the scene or shit never happen if player choose no NTR ? I drop the game when DEV decide to add NTR in Harem game is a good idea. just need some one to confirm what is actually happen with NTR in this new update.
Wait what? I just found this game and have been reading that there's NTR. Now I have no problem with games having NTR but this is portrayed as a harem game. A game stops being a harem game when you have NTR content of any kind, happen. If you can avoid it and it never happens, then it's still a harem game. If you can only skip the scenes but they still happen, then that's no longer a harem game but a cuck game. Why in gods name would the dev add NTR to this game but have it be harem? Why even make a harem structured game at all if NTR is going to be in it? Man, just go make a non harem cuck game for cucks if that's what you want.. Or at least make it obvious that's what you're going for from the start, like other games do. Going the harem route and adding cuck content is baffling and laughable. Thanks to those calling out this nonsense and saving me the time bothering with this. The devs last game would of fit this content but not this one. Big oof.
I believe that there's the option to skip the scene but have it still happen anyways, and the option to not have the scene happen at all. I haven't played the game in a bit so I'm just going off of what I remember the dev saying, but I'm still pretty sure it can be completely skipped and not happen.

leolong

Mar 28, 2021
May i ask how to change the language??
i was saw the file but do not know how to change it

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
the only ntr is mariam, and it is known in the game that all she does is suck dick all day in the church. i'm not sure why it would be any surprise that she has ntr content (even though it's not really ntr because of the prior mentioned points)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Elly’s H scene preview has arrived! You can check it out . Belle’s H scene will arrive during the last week before the release. Rena’s new look is still in the work and should arrive during the week, yet the artist contacted me with some bad news. She has some real-life issues to take care of, so there’s a slim chance it will be finished after the release. Speaking about the v0.33 launch date, it will use the same window around the middle of the month, September 14-16th. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

I’m done with Elly’s and Belle’s mini-quests. These will allow you to open their new H scenes. In Elly’s case, the quest will automatically start once you’ll talk to her again after getting her first H event. If you already got that some time ago, just walk into her store and Jack will have a new idea. Belle is always looking for new stuff to put on the menu. This time she has her sights on the desert region. Visit her in the tavern and help the girl out to get her “special” dish.

The rest of the time before the release will be dedicated to the main quest, balancing, and playtesting.

Finished the second boss of the upcoming release. She’ll be a pretty tough nut to crack if you’ll be hasty. The new bosses won’t have much higher stats compared to challenges you’ve overcome earlier in the game. Instead, their difficulty will come from a more mobile moveset. Still, nothing you can’t handle in few tries.

Fixed a problem with one of Mariam’s dialogues in her room. Now, dialogue images properly disappear once the dialogue is over.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
May i ask how to change the language??
i was saw the file but do not know how to change it
My games support only the English language out of the box. The files you mentioned must be for one of the core libraries of RPG Maker.

Reactions: leolong
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes