RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Damn, this game has forced NTR... that's a bummer. Too bad, was a good game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Damn, this game has forced NTR... that's a bummer. Too bad, was a good game.
I wouldn't drop it just yet my friend.
As stated in my previous message:
I believe that there's the option to skip the scene but have it still happen anyways, and the option to not have the scene happen at all. I haven't played the game in a bit so I'm just going off of what I remember the dev saying, but I'm still pretty sure it can be completely skipped and not happen.
So it isn't forced at all. If you just don't want to see the scene but don't mind it happening, or you don't want it to happen at all, you have those options, at least if I remember correctly.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
11092021_b.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.33 brings 2 new H scenes with Elly and Belle. Here’s the . And .

In Elly’s case, her new quest will automatically start once you’ll talk to her again after getting her first H event. If you already got that some time ago, just walk into her store and Jack will have a new idea. Belle is always looking for new stuff to put on the menu. This time she has her sights on the desert region. Visit her in the tavern and help the girl out to get her “special” dish.

New features and activities

Rena got a new look. won the poll and is added to the new release. As always, her new “skin” is available for purchase for dream shards – Maggie will help you out. Yet this time, to change her skin, you need to meet Rena first. It would be weird to change clothes for a character whom you didn’t even know yet.

v0.33 has two bosses instead of one. New bosses have pretty unique movesets and can be deceptively fast with their attacks. These will be a pretty tough nut to crack if you’ll be hasty. The new bosses won’t have much higher stats compared to challenges you’ve overcome earlier in the game. Instead, their difficulty will come from a more mobile moveset. Still, nothing you can’t handle.

Only Elly’s picture from new H scenes is available for hanging in your home cave. This is due to RPG Maker’s limit on how much data an event can have. I will try to find out a way to circumvent this in the next update.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug that prevented players from continuing the main quest if they started a new game in v0.33. All saves are still valid, and players don’t need to start over, just update the game to the latest version.

Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies and typos.

Fixed a bug for a pop-up when the player picked up jink from on-map objects. Now it’s properly using the coin icon.

Fixed a dialogue with Mariam in her room. Her sprite no longer gets stuck after the dialogue ends.

Fixed a dialogue after completing Naka’s quest about hunting. Now, Belle’s emotion doesn’t phase out of her body.

Fixed Mona’s “short fuse” quest. Jack will properly get the money at the end of the quest and Mona’s affection gain from this will show properly in the girls' diary.

Removed an incorrect tile in Niko forest that allowed getting to Thula before the main quest switched to the proper phase.

Fixed a problem with teleport scrolls. Now, they properly transport Jack into the updated version of the cave if they were bought.

I know about a problem with remapping the game controls plugin that re-enables default configuration for keys both in the default and user-defined configurations. Sadly, I didn’t have the time to pinpoint the cause for this and will look into this issue before the next release.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Heya! Another month passes, and another release is out. Let’s see the main points of my work for the next month aside from the usual story update. But before this – don’t forget to participate in the monthly “new looks” poll . This time it’s for Mariam.

First of all, Jack will get a special power in the next update in rather interesting circumstances. It will happen during the main quest story, so don’t worry – you won’t miss it.

As always, I will aim for 2 H scenes for the next update, yet one of the artists mentioned that he will need to care of a real-life issue during this month. This may cut an H event from the schedule or it will be a lighter version. We’ll see how it will go and I will keep you posted through weekly reports, so stay tuned.

There are issues with some MonGirl Sexpedition’s features at the moment and I will try to fix them during this period. Namely, the remapping problem where some buttons can return to a default state after you remapped them if these are active in the default configuration. I’ve already started working on this earlier yet didn’t manage to pinpoint the source of the issue. Hope to do it this month.

Another problem I will try to take care of is the limit for RPG Maker’s even pages. This barred me from adding both new pictures from H scenes to the artist in Bright Meadows. The root of this is rather simple – I can’t update the picture png since the game already has 20 in the event in your home cave. I’ll see if I can sidestep this limitation either via code or some event tricks so you could access the pictures in the game. Oh, and just to be sure, you can’t buy a picture you can’t hang on the wall in v0.33, so don’t worry about that.

I also plan to make some quality of life changes, like adjusting some map geometry and adding new places to teleport scrolls. Hopefully, this will make your playthroughs a bit more comfortable and enjoyable.

Plus, Rena’s new skin will get some touch-ups since the artist didn’t have the time to make all the planned detail before v0.33 release.

That’s about it. Of course, this is not a full list, just the main points. For full details, check out the weekly reports where I give all the details on the progress. As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started working on their respective tasks except for the new look for Mariam. Her poll is still will be going for 2 days, so don’t forget to participate.

I’m polishing the narrative part for the new H scene for Naka. This way I will be able to assemble her H event as soon as the art pack arrives. Aside from this, I’m working on the ancient tower interior – the direct continuation for the main questline and a puzzle for it.

Fixed the problem with pictures in players’ home cave. I had to sidestep the issue of events with graphics having too many event pages in them, up to the limit RPG Maker allows using. Made a solution that allows not to worry about this for quite a while. There are no changes in how players interact with the pictures and, of course, all your active pictures are still usable as before. Included Belle’s last H scene both to the artist’s shop and home list.

Increased zone exits in some of Ucca’s forest maps since some players had a problem finding them and considered this as a bug.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

No art previews are available at the moment, but the first one should arrive during this week.

Finished the narrative part for Naka’s H scene, just waiting for the art pack to arrive. Along with it, I prepared a new mini-quest tied to a puzzle in the ancient tower that will lead players to a relic of her tribe. Helping the kitty will net her new H event.

As for the main story and maps, these are about 50% done at the moment and I will balance advancing them with adding new features for v0.39. Mona’s mini-scene is up next.

Mariam’s new look poll is over, and players picked a reverse bunny suit for our horny girl. As usual, her new skill is already in the work and should arrive during the last week before the release.

Added alchemy system to the game. After advancing the plot far enough, Mona will offer to sell you alchemy tools along with a basic recipe book. This will allow you to brew potions from your home cave. Also, I added new upgrades for your garden to make it bigger and provide more stuff for your needs. As always, you can get these from Mudbrick. You will be able to find an optional advanced alchemy book to brew stronger potions in the ancient tower.

Fixed the issue with custom configs for the keyboard. Now, remapped functions should stay the way you changed them even if the same buttons are used in the default configurations. Previously, some of these could reset to the default config after exiting the game.

Adapted the joystick controls for the new combat system. Starting with 0.36 MonGirl Sexpedition will use a custom config that supports all combat functions with the joystick. You can see them . Making these buttons remappable will require more time.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Finished the narrative part for Mona’s H scene, you can see the preview . Just advance the main quest far enough, improve your relations with Mona, and visit her in the shop during the daytime. There will be a new option for a titfuck scene.
Naka’s new H scene art and Mariam’s new look should arrive during the week. As soon as I’ll get them, I’ll make preview posts. Stay tuned!

As for the main story and maps, these are about 80% done, so most likely v0.36 will hit the release date in the usual middle of the month. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post to inform you.

Arranged custom voice track for Naka and her new H scene. Akin to Mariam’s, this one won’t use generic sounds like, for example, Mona’s H scenes do.

Added a new, powerful spell for Jack. You can find it in the ancient tower zone, and it will require wisdom of level 3 to learn. It acts as a flamethrower, spraying all enemies caught in the path for high damage if they won’t dodge out of the way.
Naka’s and Rena’s first H scenes can be replayed by inviting them to the hot springs zone from inns. Just don’t forget to locate this zone in Thula’s outskirts first.

Changed Bella’s moonshine quest. Now you can properly trigger it without finding the hot spring zone in Thula’s outskirts.

Adjusted maximum unlocked hearts in the girl journal with up-to-date information. Fixed Mariam not getting her first heart filled under some condiitons.

Added a merchant to Ar’Abad town. Among other stuff, he sells iron that you will need for alchemy and other upgrades. Since it’s a rather rare resource, I added another way to get it with jink.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
11092021_b.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 is up for public download! You can check out the changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Jul 21, 2019
Ooooo... Sister Mariam.. please marry me.. i love your body could you become my wife till the death do us apart.. i would love to have childs with you.. i would be responsible to take care of you..

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
is there some freakin secret to getting the third talk with Naka?? ive spent 20 game days going into the forest and can't find her again......and where do i get the pick axe?? i found a place in the neko forest dungeons that i need one for.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes