RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
09102021.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.36 is up for download. You can check the changes and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends Elly asked me to find a Ruby in the forst. I cannot seem to find it. Can anyone help me with the location of the Magic Ruby please ?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
furry and bestiality avoidable? I dont want FSB peeking my browser download history and arresting me for animal cruelty

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo
Sep 8, 2018
Allright, so I have to find Robert at the inn, but he isn't there in any part of the day. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I gave him his wares and then he vanished.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
This is probably a strange question - but why is a game that's updated regularly like this not more popular than some other RPGM games that are updated 1-2x a year? The art is pretty good, there are many sexual scenes...

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
furry and bestiality avoidable? I dont want FSB peeking my browser download history and arresting me for animal cruelty
It's either them or Greenpeace for not loving your pets enough. Pick your poison.

Yes, the mino scene is entirely optional.

Allright, so I have to find Robert at the inn, but he isn't there in any part of the day. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I gave him his wares and then he vanished.
If you are talking about lifting the barrier, then make sure you touched it before looking for Robert. The journal will show you the current step for quests. If it says you should look for Robert, but he's not at the inn - send me your entire save folder and I'll look into it.

This is probably a strange question - but why is a game that's updated regularly like this not more popular than some other RPGM games that are updated 1-2x a year? The art is pretty good, there are many sexual scenes...
There's no direct correlation between updates and the game's popularity. I've seen games not getting updates for 1.5 years and their Patreon support not only maintained a steady level but grew over that time.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Updated MonGirl Sexpedition [v0.36]

Couldn't find where to get a pickaxe that one of the rng places asked for. While wandering the forest Naka was saying about hopping stones before she even told me her name. Some name tags had {} instead of []. Was hoping you could rub the genie the right way but she sits in the cave and doesn't do anything. By the code it looks like Momo is a random roll in the forest.

Shady Guy Password: 1057
Real Encryption Key 1151998f9232644d1f58de9c3f656d64

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You used \N[1] name tag so why not let us name the mc?
Change Jack's name in Actors.json then
Notepat++ Filter *.json, Find Jack, Replace \\N[1]

View attachment 1027425
View attachment 1027426
hi!
first of all, thanks for sharing the code
i see you also mention an encryption key.. however i am unfortunately dumb.
especially so in the case of encryption and the like.
would you help me understand how to use this key?
or even better, to learn how to also find these things?
thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
hello if someone can help me how do i get the scenes
3 Naka's heart
3 Mona's heart
1 Rena's heart
Thank you

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
How do you complete the Temple of Fluff quest for Ayane?
Theres only two maps for the Ucca forest place

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Where is the joystick button to attack?
Did you check the that I linked in the patchnotes?

dusky11 That's pretty strange conditions you have in your save. Did you use a save editor or something like that?

Either way, unpack the zip, copy the file into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, load up your save and check out the inn. Robert should be in. Contact me if you'll spot any strange behavior.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
hi!
first of all, thanks for sharing the code
i see you also mention an encryption key.. however i am unfortunately dumb.
especially so in the case of encryption and the like.
would you help me understand how to use this key?
or even better, to learn how to also find these things?
thanks.
Encryption keys for RPG Make MV games are used to read the encrypted files and decrypt them.
Generally this is stored in "www\data\System.json" and normally you can view this in Notepad++, or any other simple text editor.
The bit of interest is at that end
Code:
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"1151998f9232644d1f58de9c3f656d64"
Then decryption programs read that key and decrypt the files

By default the Encryption Key is distorted in this game and that won't work. Match up the version and replace the encryptionKey string with the true key, save System.json, and then run the decryption program to view the pretty pictures.

As for finding how the keys get muddled well RPG Maker MV uses JavaScript so learning how that works is helpful. Most of the major coding is in "www\js" and you look for the routines that read the files on startup.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yamipleb

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s new H scene arrived, and you can see a preview . Elly’s new dress takes a bit longer to finish than initially expected due to some real-life issues on the artist’s side. Still, she assured me that it will be done before the release. I’ll post a preview right after I get it.

The release date is drawing closer and you can expect the new version (v0.4) to appear on the standard schedule – November 14th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to give players a heads-up.
All the new maps for the main quest are finished and the rest of the time will be focused on playtesting and adding extras.

Added titfuck on-map animation for both wolf and tiger girls in the Niko forest. It’s about the same as lamias have, but now you can do it with them too. Wuffgirls are fans of it.

Fixed a nasty bug that prevented players from advancing Mona’s quest if they focused on Elly’s questline too much. No lasting consequences, you will be able to complete both without restarting the game.

Fixed a rare bug that prevented Robert from appearing in Thula’s inn in specific circumstances.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Sep 8, 2018
Did you check the that I linked in the patchnotes?

dusky11 That's pretty strange conditions you have in your save. Did you use a save editor or something like that?

Either way, unpack the zip, copy the file into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, load up your save and check out the inn. Robert should be in. Contact me if you'll spot any strange behavior.
Thanks, and no, I didn't use any editor or stuff like that.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes