RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Scabardian

May 1, 2020
Anyone know how to install the game on android? I downloaded the .apk but it opens as zip instead when i try to open it

Edit: nvm, it finally open as apk when i try opening it from file explorer

Last edited:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Where are this super horny mon girls, didn't find anywhere.
That post is a weekly report on the stuff I do for the new version. So, horny girls are already in but only in v0.25.
there is a softlock on the giant slime if you lose to him then go back he doesn't attack nor have hp
Yeah, there was a mixup with versions. I updated MGS on all sources like Patreon, Itch and Gamejolt. Will ping moderators about updating F95 too.

Saves are fully compatible between the first public version and the hotfixed one. You won't lose progress.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

And before I start with the usual report stuff – don’t forget to participate in the . I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

The planned release date for the next update stays in the usual window, May 14th-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to warn players.

The new character, Rena, is ready. You can see her preview . So, art-wise v0.25 ready aside from Mariam’s skin. The artist working on it didn’t submit the final result yet, and I’ve already contacted her about this. Waiting for a response at the moment.

Far Thula’s outskirts zone is almost ready. The only thing I need to finish is the boss fight since it shouldn’t be too hard yet still interesting. Otherwise, all new maps are done. I had to postpone some ideas for the future, but this shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of the time will go into playtesting.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

And before I start with the usual report stuff – don’t forget to participate in the . I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

The planned release date for the next update stays in the usual window, May 14th-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to warn players.

The new character, Rena, is ready. You can see her preview . So, art-wise v0.25 ready aside from Mariam’s skin. The artist working on it didn’t submit the final result yet, and I’ve already contacted her about this. Waiting for a response at the moment.

Far Thula’s outskirts zone is almost ready. The only thing I need to finish is the boss fight since it shouldn’t be too hard yet still interesting. Otherwise, all new maps are done. I had to postpone some ideas for the future, but this shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of the time will go into playtesting.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Thank you for your work for this update and thank you for posting it here for us to enjoy as well.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
C'mon remove that animated Tag. 2 frames switching isn't animated. Great art, but god I wish the animations were real and smooth
While I agree that two frames may not be considered animaton, you could be more respectful toward the developer making the game you are paying $0.00 for.

Infamy444

Jul 23, 2019
While I agree that two frames may not be considered animaton, you could be more respectful toward the developer making the game you are paying $0.00 for.
I literally said that the art was great. The suggestion i gave is not a disrespectful comment, but something I would have liked to see in the game, may the developper mind it or not. The apparition of the animated tag bothered me, because it is my main game filter.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I literally said that the art was great. The suggestion i gave is not a disrespectful comment, but something I would have liked to see in the game, may the developper mind it or not. The apparition of the animated tag bothered me, because it is my main game filter.
Been there, done that. Both League of Corruption and Ouroboros Syndrome had detailed animations and this feature didn't help them to become popular. It's a ton of work and problems with little to no gain, at least in my case.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc14052021_1.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download! You can get the new version .

Let’s start with a bit of bad news. The mobile version went kaput. Since it will take a lot of time to fix the mobile controls, and I can’t even guarantee success, I decided to take the apk down for some time. This way, players who start playing MonGirl Sexpedition from this update won’t suffer any problems with their progress and non-perfect controls.

I wish there would be an easy and safe method to transfer your saves from mobile devices to the desktop. Yet RPG Maker uses browser cache to keep your save files on mobile devices. Tempering with it requires root access and can be a quick way to screw your device, nulling the warranty in the process. Sorry, guys, but I believe this is the best way to make sure the game is up to high-quality standards.

And before I start with the usual stuff – don’t forget to participate in the . I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

It’s the second update with a boss and I will make a new poll about the difficulty around May 16th. There you can share your thoughts about the general difficulty of combat and bosses. Based on the feedback, I will think about making a difficulty setting as I did with story puzzles and minigames.

Also, I would like to mention an upcoming poll about the control scheme for the new combat system. I want to hear your thoughts about how comfortable it is. If players will be interested in a custom input, I’ll work on a new feature that will allow players to freely remap the combat controls. More on this in the upcoming dev plans for the next month.

H content

v0.25 brings 1 new H scene with Mariam and a new mechanic. You can check out the preview for the H event . After learning to fight, Maggie will contact you about Mariam’s visit. She has a task for you with a very special reward in the end. It can be challenging, yet in the end, Mariam will move over to your home cave for… Reasons. And fun, of course. This is the first time a girl settles down with Jack and you can expect more in the upcoming releases.

New features and activities

Magic quest is finished, and Jack can learn the basics! This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn a thing or two about magic and the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts? Check out Thula’s in and hear some gossip to start the quest. In the future, you will get more spells with different effects.

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Added a way to increase Maggie’s flask’s healing efficiency. You will get a trophy item from the second boss. It will double the flask’s healing. Please note, to recharge the flask or upgrade it, you’ll need to switch to the new day via sleeping. Flask recharge works the same way as the resources respawning, once a day.

The new character, snow leopard Rena, makes her debut in v0.25. You can see her preview . She’ll pop up in Thula after you learn to fight and finish with the slime boss. She’s roaming the new maze-like area, dangerous Thula’s outskirts, with determination. Is she looking for something? Well, don’t be shy and ask her directly.

Players decided on extra Mariam’s look via the poll – it’s the ! She looks hot! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Small fixes and improvements

Added a new tutorial about swapping active items for combat both into the game and the features/FAQ section.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Added a more visible marker to the quest box in the slime’s boss area. Some players missed it and were confused about what to do in the quest. Hopefully, this will help.

Decreased slime boss’s HP since Jack didn’t have good weapons yet and the fight took longer than intended.
Added a proper animation to weak mana potions.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 1194536

Let’s start with a bit of bad news. The mobile version went kaput. Since it will take a lot of time to fix the mobile controls, and I can’t even guarantee success, I decided to take the apk down for some time. This way, players who start playing MonGirl Sexpedition from this update won’t suffer any problems with their progress and non-perfect controls.

I wish there would be an easy and safe method to transfer your saves from mobile devices to the desktop. Yet RPG Maker uses browser cache to keep your save files on mobile devices. Tempering with it requires root access and can be a quick way to screw your device, nulling the warranty in the process. Sorry, guys, but I believe this is the best way to make sure the game is up to high-quality standards.

And before I start with the usual stuff – don’t forget to participate in the . I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

It’s the second update with a boss and I will make a new poll about the difficulty around May 16th. There you can share your thoughts about the general difficulty of combat and bosses. Based on the feedback, I will think about making a difficulty setting as I did with story puzzles and minigames.

Also, I would like to mention an upcoming poll about the control scheme for the new combat system. I want to hear your thoughts about how comfortable it is. If players will be interested in a custom input, I’ll work on a new feature that will allow players to freely remap the combat controls. More on this in the upcoming dev plans for the next month.

H content

v0.25 brings 1 new H scene with Mariam and a new mechanic. You can check out the preview for the H event . After learning to fight, Maggie will contact you about Mariam’s visit. She has a task for you with a very special reward in the end. It can be challenging, yet in the end, Mariam will move over to your home cave for… Reasons. And fun, of course. This is the first time a girl settles down with Jack and you can expect more in the upcoming releases.

Magic quest is finished, and Jack can learn the basics! This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn a thing or two about magic and the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts? Check out Thula’s in and hear some gossip to start the quest. In the future, you will get more spells with different effects.

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Added a way to increase Maggie’s flask’s healing efficiency. You will get a trophy item from the second boss. It will double the flask’s healing. Please note, to recharge the flask or upgrade it, you’ll need to switch to the new day via sleeping. Flask recharge works the same way as the resources respawning, once a day.

The new character, snow leopard Rena, makes her debut in v0.25. You can see her preview . She’ll pop up in Thula after you learn to fight and finish with the slime boss. She’s roaming the new maze-like area, dangerous Thula’s outskirts, with determination. Is she looking for something? Well, don’t be shy and ask her directly.

Players decided on extra Mariam’s look via the poll – it’s the ! She looks hot! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Added a new tutorial about swapping active items for combat both into the game and the features/FAQ section.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Added a more visible marker to the quest box in the slime’s boss area. Some players missed it and were confused about what to do in the quest. Hopefully, this will help.

Decreased slime boss’s HP since Jack didn’t have good weapons yet and the fight took longer than intended.

So judging by that pic...Mariam’s a Succubus or something?

Also, are there gonna be all outfits for the MC too?
And was there any rethoughts about being able to rename the MC?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1194536

H content

Wow, it looks like you have been a very busy dev. It shows that is a project you really believe in and want to see succeed.

As for the photo, I never thought an image of a succubus eating a cupcake could be so wholesome.

+1 to being able to rename the MC being a good idea.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Found this game and I hope I can play it well to share my experience and opinion of the game. It looks good and the screenshots are nice, be back once I played the game for a few days or a week.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Yes, I plan to make new looks for Jack once he will mature up as an adventurer. Nope, the renaming feature is a bit of a pain since it wasn't implemented right at the start. Now, it can be tricky to do since it can be a very quick road to logic clusterfuck.

As for Mariam... Na~ah, she's just allergic to peanuts.

1.jpg

Wow, it looks like you have been a very busy dev. It shows that is a project you really believe in and want to see succeed.

As for the photo, I never thought an image of a succubus eating a cupcake could be so wholesome.

+1 to being able to rename the MC being a good idea.
Thanks!
Found this game and I hope I can play it well to share my experience and opinion of the game. It looks good and the screenshots are nice, be back once I played the game for a few days or a week.
Sure thing. Feel free to share your thoughts in any way convenient to you. I'm open to feedback both on forums and Patreon/email.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Heya! v0.25 is out, and this means it’s time for another monthly plan. Before I start, don’t forget to check out the new polls. Namely, and . I’ll use the results for determining if I should bother with these features or not. Also, the is still running. Hit it if you didn’t already.

Closing the "polls" block, the new skin poll will feature Elly the owlgirl, but will arrive a bit later than usual. I don't think it will affect the production time, so most likely you will see the winner of this poll in the next update, v0.27.

As for the new stuff, the next update will be focused on Jack’s maturing as an adventurer and getting inside the city. It’s about time to swap that silly stick for a real weapon, don’t you think?

Rena will receive new bits to her story along with the first “heart” milestone. Depending on the available time, it will be either a chibi scene or a chibi + H scene combo. Time will tell how it will turn out and I’ll keep you updated via weekly reports.

Your home will get more options for upgrades too. I plan to finally make a separate room for Maggie in the mid-Eastern tones. I’m also thinking about making a free quick travel system, but not sure about the best way to do this.

Aside from the already mentioned stuff, the combat system will get a bit of polish, mainly the interface stuff and quality of life improvements. For example, I want to make HP, MP and stamina bars richer in color and focused on their stats. Blue for mana, red for health, and green for stamina. Hopefully, this will help players to understand Jack’s condition with a short glance.

The other part convenience update will be focused on Maggie’s flask. I already made an upgrade item for it in v0.25 to increase its healing amount. The next update will bring a new type of trophy, that will increase the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will be automatically rechargeable during sleep. This should help players with potion buying/farming.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes