RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Game looks interesting, too bad Android ver haven't updated in while. Dev keep the good work
Heya! Glad you liked the game. You can try out for Android gaming. Some players reported that the game runs more or less okay with it (talking about the Windows version) aside from some stuttering in combat. This is the best option for mobile devices at the moment.

Where do you get the clean water to make the strong potions?
Hello! Sorry, that was an overlook on my part and I removed water from ingredients in v0.7.

Reactions: BloodMonk

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
robert keeps saying "any news about a real weapon jack you will need it" (i have the simple sword)

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
The game is still in development as you can see from the weekly reports.

Did you see Ali the merchant on Thula's square and then the blacksmith from Bright Meadows? Just your quest journal for clues.
did all that, that's i got the simple sword

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Make a weak healing potion - 2 green herbs and 2 red herbs
Green herbs sell for 10 each
Red herbs sell for 25 each

So it costs 70 to make one and 50 to buy one.

You will make a profit by just selling your herbs and buying potions from the shop

The same with the weak mana potion that costs 50 to buy, 2 green and 2 blue herbs, blue herbs sell for 50 each lol

Big money picking herbs

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
MonGirl Sexpedition v0.70 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Mona gets a new H scene, and you can see the preview . To activate it, simply talk with the big girl after getting her affection far enough. A fair warning – picking a different girl as your favorite will lock you out of other girls!

New features and activities

The main story quest features your favorite girl selection. This will directly affect the ending and will lock you out of different girls’ scenes, so make a save beforehand.

Players decided to go with a pretty original choice for Naka’s new skin. You can see the results of her poll . The artist liked the idea of keeping the plushie ^^ Naka looks cute and sexy at the same time. You can check it out .

Ali from Thula’s square received a new kind of merchandise. Now you can buy a pack of maps from him much earlier in the game. Finding the right spots and digging up the treasure will reward you will strong potions and Maggie’s flask upgrade.

I’ve posted a solution for Leopold’s mansion puzzle . If you have trouble solving it – this will help you. Also, I’m adding a way to get back into the mansion in the v0.7 release. If you already finished the main story part there – this won’t be a problem. This adds a way to beat the puzzle and not lock yourself out of the clear points and other rewards.

The new puzzle uses the same sokoban logic since the players seem to like it.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a small logical issue that didn’t allow purchasing Maggie’s room before getting a room for Mariam in some circumstances.

Fixed a rare bug with the teleportation scroll and kitsune crystal logic to correctly move the player based on what rooms they built for the girls.

Brewing strong potions no longer requires clean water. Also, both health and mana potions are now stronger.

Fixed a problem with backtracking in slime forest after advancing far enough with the main quest.

Fixed a small bug in Elly’s cake quest that allowed players to buy it without spending money in certain circumstances.

Fixed a rare combat bug that stemmed from the combat plugin and semi-randomly tried to use bosses’ skills instead of rising the shield. While I can’t fix the plugin entirely, this problem should not be appearing for the game character.

Marked Maggie’s table as such. Now you can talk with her standing on the other side of the table.

Fixed a problem with Shrike’s boss fight. I also updated the current v0.60 version with a hotfix. If you encountered this problem, just update the game and load up your save. No lasting consequences. Sorry for the trouble!

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo

mendelev

Nov 24, 2017
The enchanted flask is greyed out and unusable. What am I doing wrong? even with the moonstone, nothing changes.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The enchanted flask is greyed out and unusable. What am I doing wrong? even with the moonstone, nothing changes.
You are probably trying to use it from the inventory instead of assigning it to an active combat item and using it from there via the "use item" button. Check your options if you want to reconfigure the buttons.

Reactions: mendelev
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes