RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

csum

Jan 7, 2020
I have a bug that kept Mariam heart #2 and 3 to stay lock even though I already unlock and done the events. Help please

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I have a bug that kept Mariam heart #2 and 3 to stay lock even though I already unlock and done the events. Help please
Yeah, I fixed this too. And don't worry, it's a mere graphical bug that doesn't affect the logic of the game. You won't need to start over with the next update or something like that.

Reactions: csum

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
13012022a.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.50 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.45 brings a new, big H scene with Mariam. Here’s the . This time she gets to use her pussy (at last!) so you can expect Jack to get wild. Just like the other scenes with Mariam, this one will have a special voiceover. To get this scene, simply talk with her after getting the revelation from oracles’ ponds via the main quest.

New features and activities

v0.5 gets 2 bosses. 1 for the main quest and the other one for the optional task (Mariam’s). Both bosses will net you some nice loot. Some players still don’t know about the difficulty toggle in the options menu. If you will find new challenges too hard – use it.

Added new normal enemies of all kinds, including a hellhound. Didn’t have the time to make on-map scenes for her. These will appear in the next update.

Added stronger potions to Mona’s shop after you help her with her task.

Agatha made new, stronger charms and got a new alchemy book for sale. She will also help you enchant your weapon after you defeat a certain new boss. Plus, now you can sell dream shards to her for a hefty sum of jink.

Added a new puzzle. It’s a numbers puzzle, not too hard, especially with the in-game hint.

Added a new treasure map for the new zone. You can grab it as a reward for solving the new puzzle in the volcanic region.

Small fixes and improvements

Made new dialogue options for Mona and Mariam so you could replay their last scenes from the game itself and not just the gallery.

Fixed a bug that sometimes affected both pictures in your home cave when the player tried to change one of them.

Added and fixed a few colored labels for the quest journal.

Fixed a rare bug that could automatically start the hot springs scene after getting there for the second time.

Changed Momo’s quest, namely the first step with the magical ruby. Now, it’s much easier to get it in the ruins if you have the quest active.

Fixed a problem with certain bosses’ projectile attacks where the hitbox could stay even after the graphical part of the projectile was already gone.

Fixed the last Belle’s quest. Now, it properly finishes and allows the player to work in the inn.

Changed the loading screen to a more positive one.

Buying alchemy tools from Mona will properly deduct the cost from the player’s money.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeehaw Games
Still have 0.45 but there is a bug with the Slimy Map: I went exactly on the location, used the shovel and there is nothing! I even used shovel around it too!
Here are pics as proof.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games
Still have 0.45 but there is a bug with the Slimy Map: I went exactly on the location, used the shovel and there is nothing! I even used shovel around it too!
Here are pics as proof.
Yeah, that's weird. Send me your entire save folder and I'll check it out. You can just zip it up and post it here.

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Guess the Dev doesn't care about the android users being satisfied enough to actually update the apk. Shame that most developers are leaning away from Android just because pc users make them more money.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Guess the Dev doesn't care about the android users being satisfied enough to actually update the apk. Shame that most developers are leaning away from Android just because pc users make them more money.
Shame that you are making wrong assumptions about a developer just because you didn't read the thread.
Checks out as a bug, fixed it for the next version. To make a local fix, unpack the zip and place the file into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Thanks for the info.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Shame that you are making wrong assumptions about a developer just because you didn't read the thread.

Checks out as a bug, fixed it for the next version. To make a local fix, unpack the zip and place the file into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Thanks for the info.
LOL it worked but my progress got down to 87% due to passing me a file from 0.5 version but I'll wait for 0.5 to come here like a good person before continuing on!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
LOL it worked but my progress got down to 87% due to passing me a file from 0.5 version but I'll wait for 0.5 to come here like a good person before continuing on!
Ah crap, my bad. Here's the correct file. Too much coding causes brainfarts. No need to start over or something like that. Just replace the file and play further.

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
I have a small bug, after getting the cacti in the desert belle is stuck in "reward for cactus" after which her heart "goes up to two"

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. This month I plan to give Maggie a graphical rework, a new H scene for Belle, and a new look for our playful barmaid. Players already picked a new dress for her. You can check out the poll results here. Looks like you want to add a bit of spice to her uniform ^^ The new look is already in work and will arrive before the next release will roll out. Stay tuned for updates! As for Maggie, you can see her new art .

I’ve finished the narrative part for Belle’s new H scene and edited it. Everything is ready except the art pack. It will arrive closer to the new release’s launch date and I’ll assemble the whole event after posting a preview for you.

Aside from this, I’ve started working on new maps for v0.6 and finished a new puzzle. It will be a different take on the “plates and boulders” puzzle you might have encountered before. Yet this time it will have a twist.

Some players reported several bugs that they got in rather specific circumstances. Either way, sorry about that. These include:

A cache in the slime forest now properly responds to players’ digging no matter how far they progressed in the game.

A dialogue scene with Belle that didn’t take her skin into account.

Home cave pictures on the wall. Certain paintings affected both pictures at once instead of just the active one. Also, Hanako’s picture correctly appears on the list after getting her H scene.

Kitsune quest. Now it properly starts even if the player didn’t activate it until getting to the end of the main quest.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Belle’s new dress has arrived and you can see the preview . It looks pretty hot on our playful barmaid. The H scene is still in progress and will arrive later, possibly during this week. This is the last bit of art to finish the upcoming update.

As for the logic and quest progression, I prepared everything aside from the new boss enemy for the main quest line of v0.6. Also, I have an idea about players picking out their favorite girl, influencing the story after that moment. Not sure it will be doable in this update, but it will arrive. I’ll focus on the boss and the optional Belle’s activity during the next week.

Added the standard set of on-map posses to hellhound enemies. Now you can find the lusty doggies in the volcanic regions aside from several special occasions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
13012022a.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.5 is up for public download! You can see the and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes