RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ny.jpg

Hello, folks! This will be one of the last posts in 2021, so I want to wish you joyful holidays and a happy new year! Thanks for playing my games and supporting me. Special shoutout to the veterans – you are awesome!

! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve finished about 50% of the new zone. This time, players will visit the volcanic area both through the main quest and Mariam’s optional line. The zone will feature new enemies too. Aside from this, I want to make two boss fights there, both for the main quest and the optional fight.

Mariam’s sidequest is almost finished logic-wise and I will implement it after the holidays with polishing and playtesting.

Changed Momo’s quest, namely the first step with the magical ruby. Now, it’s much easier to get it in the ruins if you have the quest active.

Fixed the last Belle’s quest. Now, it properly finishes and allows the player working in the inn.

Changed the loading screen to a more positive one.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1565619

Hello, folks! This will be one of the last posts in 2021, so I want to wish you joyful holidays and a happy new year! Thanks for playing my games and supporting me. Special shoutout to the veterans – you are awesome!

! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve finished about 50% of the new zone. This time, players will visit the volcanic area both through the main quest and Mariam’s optional line. The zone will feature new enemies too. Aside from this, I want to make two boss fights there, both for the main quest and the optional fight.

Mariam’s sidequest is almost finished logic-wise and I will implement it after the holidays with polishing and playtesting.

Changed Momo’s quest, namely the first step with the magical ruby. Now, it’s much easier to get it in the ruins if you have the quest active.

Fixed the last Belle’s quest. Now, it properly finishes and allows the player working in the inn.

Changed the loading screen to a more positive one.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Thank you for the latest update and happy New Year to you and your home!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeehaw Games :
So the last doable quest for the Kitsunes, you have to pick snack for the two of them.
If I do it 'less correctly', I get the very useful Fox Crystal. However, if I get it 'completely correct', i.e. I pick the sweets and the spicy one respectively, they tell me I got it perfect but get nothing. Is that working as intended?
Edit: This is in version 0.40
I checked this out and it works correctly for me. Can you send me entire your save folder (zipped) with one of them just before the kitsune talking where you get the crystal?

Kwokyk

Dec 28, 2021
sorry to bother you about Yorna but i do have a question. is that Villager's son a mission for Adi or it just a conversation? i hope it is a task rather than conversation

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
sorry to bother you about Yorna but i do have a question. is that Villager's son a mission for Adi or it just a conversation? i hope it is a task rather than conversation
Err... Are we talking about the intro dialogue in the sand town? If so, yes, it's just a tip about the main quest's item in the desert area.

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
I checked this out and it works correctly for me. Can you send me entire your save folder (zipped) with one of them just before the kitsune talking where you get the crystal?
Thanks!
So File 5 is after the 'half-right' choice, File 6 is after the 'fully right' choice, and File 7 is just before the choice is made, in town.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks!
So File 5 is after the 'half-right' choice, File 6 is after the 'fully right' choice, and File 7 is just before the choice is made, in town.
I checked it out and didn't get that problem via the 7th save... Either way, I checked the code, and the only way something can go wrong there is a temporary variable check. I added a new flag and attached the new map to this post. Just drop it into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, load up your game and try giving foxes food again.

Alternatively, you can just use the 8th save slot. I made it just after getting a crystal without any other changes, so you can continue from there.

Contact me if you'll notice any other strange behavior or problems!
Oooooh... i hope i could find his son and let them reunite
Sorry, you got me wrong. It's just a hint about the main quest from Ayane. You don't encounter his son in the story.

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
I checked it out and didn't get that problem via the 7th save... Either way, I checked the code, and the only way something can go wrong there is a temporary variable check. I added a new flag and attached the new map to this post. Just drop it into the data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, load up your game and try giving foxes food again.

Alternatively, you can just use the 8th save slot. I made it just after getting a crystal without any other changes, so you can continue from there.

Contact me if you'll notice any other strange behavior or problems!

Sorry, you got me wrong. It's just a hint about the main quest from Ayane. You don't encounter his son in the story.
Thank you!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
11122021.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.45 is up for public download! You can check out the and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Updated MonGirl Sexpedition [v0.40]

Couldn't find where to get a pickaxe that one of the rng places asked for. While wandering the forest Naka was saying about hopping stones before she even told me her name. Some name tags had {} instead of []. Was hoping you could rub the genie the right way but she sits in the cave and doesn't do anything. By the code it looks like Momo is a random roll in the forest.

Shady Guy Password: 0925
Real Encryption Key 93e5bfce5a5c037fd651710f0f9c3f89

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You used \N[1] name tag so why not let us name the mc?
Change Jack's name in Actors.json then
Notepat++ Filter *.json, Find Jack, Replace \\N[1]

View attachment 1027425
View attachment 1027426
please update

Reactions: girdeyordo
Jun 13, 2021
I have question about android APK none of the download doesn't show files or something from site blocked it can someone help me with the problem or send me different link APK download that work?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes