RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Looks decent but have no interest in being named Jack so into the bin it goes.
gl to the dev

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
how the hell are you supposed to fight against the giant slime?
It seems it has homing Attacks that come from all directions, rendering the shield useless... and it has enough HP to survive every slash until the MC is out of stamina..!? - is there a trick i missed?
I guess you can not train more combat until you succeeded here...!?
Also i cant complete belles first quest because i could not find a third cacuts and the barrier hinders me from searching further in the desert... thats why i can't find the kitsune also i guess... what am i missing here?
Have to say, the controls in fights are quite tedious on a german keyboard, because y and z are switched there... so it is virtually impossible to get the left hand positioned in a way that lets you use spells, block and the melee attack without stretching the fingers quite far and hitting the wrong keys...
Also i have enough affection with mona fpr the 3rd heart, but the scene doesn't seem to trigger, no clue whats needed for that...
So im quite Lost and frustrated... overall i like this game, nice menu design fpr a RPG-Maker game, nice girls and all that stuff, but as it is now i'm stuck, i find the battles quite challenging and seems like i need to grind to levelup..? really?

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
catgirl : actually i'm boy !!!!!!!!!
mc : no your fucking not
catgirl : no really im b
mc : i said no your fucking not

someone need to do that joke in cat girls game

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Are there any proper anthro girls here, or is this yet another case of mistagged monster girls?

Don't get me wrong, I quite like monster girls, too, and I'm probably gonna give this game a look either way, but it really bugs me when people tag monster girls as furry.

World

Jun 30, 2017
It seems it has homing Attacks that come from all directions, rendering the shield useless... and it has enough HP to survive every slash until the MC is out of stamina..!? - is there a trick i missed?
Also i cant complete belles first quest because i could not find a third cacuts and the barrier hinders me from searching further in the desert... thats why i can't find the kitsune also i guess... what am i missing here?
Have to say, the controls in fights are quite tedious on a german keyboard, because y and z are switched there... so it is virtually impossible to get the left hand positioned in a way that lets you use spells, block and the melee attack without stretching the fingers quite far and hitting the wrong keys...
Also i have enough affection with mona fpr the 3rd heart, but the scene doesn't seem to trigger, no clue whats needed for that...
So im quite Lost and frustrated... overall i like this game, nice menu design fpr a RPG-Maker game, nice girls and all that stuff, but as it is now i'm stuck, i find the battles quite challenging and seems like i need to grind to levelup..? really?
I had the same problem as you with the giant slime, what I did was tone down the difficulty to easy, then you get a sound cue when he is preparing his homing attacks, quickly face him and press D so you guard (doesnt consume stamina), shortly after he prepares his barrage of water, you simply move from left to right and vice versa, until he stops and prepares to stomp you, that's when you attack, his hitbox is huge and you can easily dodge him, just spam attacks and magic bullets if you have them, then repeat for 2 times and it should die.
Can't help you with the desert barrier since I'm stuck too, maybe I have to progress some more, I dunno.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
sorry how i change the spell to fireball?
You can re-bind the combat controls for your keyboard from version v0.27. So, quite a few releases back. I even made a about this. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with extra features when players can't open the options menu...

You don't need to grind anything and can finish all content without smacking any enemies aside from the quest targets.

The magic barrier from the desert is tied to the main quest. Just advance it far enough and Robert will help you to dispel it.
When I go to the Hot Springs, I see me in lake with kitsune. Is it normal or bug?
It's a known bug that I fixed for the fresh release.

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
i played now the 0.45 release and hoped the issue i had were fixed. After i done the cactus related quest... every time i get to belle she wants to reward me ..... no other progress possible (cant work on my carisma or something else because of it...

Reactions: csum

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
Updated MonGirl Sexpedition [v0.45]

Couldn't find where to get a pickaxe that one of the rng places asked for. While wandering the forest Naka was saying about hopping stones before she even told me her name. Some name tags had {} instead of []. Was hoping you could rub the genie the right way but she sits in the cave and doesn't do anything. By the code it looks like Momo is a random roll in the forest.

Shady Guy Password: 1369
Real Encryption Key 96928ac1181a280bf8aee1b6f6739e52

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You used \N[1] name tag so why not let us name the mc?
Change Jack's name in Actors.json then
Notepat++ Filter *.json, Find Jack, Replace \\N[1]

View attachment 1027425
View attachment 1027426
where do i go to unlock there gallery

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me how i get the minotaur scene iam getting the feeling iam missing it. mariam is in my home already.

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
can someone tell me how i get the minotaur scene iam getting the feeling iam missing it. mariam is in my home already.
if you go to the minotaur for upgrades sooner or later he will talk to you if you know someone (women) who is interested in minotaur sexually. if not interested in NTR like most of us, u can lie to him later after u asked the sucubus

Last edited:
Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
if you go to the minotaur for upgrades sooner or later he will talk to you if you know someone (women) who is interested in minotaur sexually. if not interested in NTR like most of us, u can lie to him later after u asked the sucubus
thx , well ntr is not my forte but also not really bothering me . but in the first place iam someone who always tries to unlock the complete gallery in a game.

Last edited:

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
thx , well ntr is not my forte but also not really bothering me . but iam someone who always tries to unlock the complete gallery in a game.
u get the same result in gallery, only with my advice u are the person not the minotaur

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! I’m back from the holidays, so let’s see what changed from the last weekly report in 2021.

The art pack for Mariam’s new steamy scene has arrived and I’m completely done with assembling it in the game. You can see the preview . This time she gets to use her pussy (at last!) so you can expect Jack to get a bit wild. Just like the other scenes with Mariam, this one will have a special voiceover. To get this scene, simply talk with her after getting the revelation from oracles’ ponds via the main quest.

Both Mariam’s sidequest and the main quest are done, but I’ll need some time to test these out. I made some new combat skills and interactions and want to be sure these are working fine without any hiccups.

v0.5 gets 2 bosses. 1 for the main quest and the other one for the optional task (Mariam’s). Both bosses will net you some nice loot.

The new release should arrive in the usual window of January 14th - 16th but may not be available on 14th because of the holidays. Either way, if something goes wrong, I’ll make a separate info post.

Made new dialogue options for Mona and Mariam so you could replay their last scenes from the game itself and not just the gallery.

Added and fixed a few colored labels for the quest journal.

Fixed a rare bug that could automatically start the hot springs scene after getting there for the second time.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
Can u give a feedback if its a bug or problem on my side that i get Belle s reward each time i try to talk with her (after cactus related quest)

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Can u give a feedback if its a bug or problem on my side that i get Belle s reward each time i try to talk with her (after cactus related quest)
It was a bug that I already fixed for v0.5. I mentioned it in one of the previous reports.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes