RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ah, the last public version. It's hard to say anything specific since it was several months ago, but this may help. Unpack the zip and place the file into the game's www/data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, start the game as usual and try the boss again.

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Ah, the last public version. It's hard to say anything specific since it was several months ago, but this may help. Unpack the zip and place the file into the game's www/data folder and confirm the overwrite. Then, start the game as usual and try the boss again.
Thanks! This time I fought him but got clobered turned up in room with two foxes from the camel seen that help me then back in the room with the rich mage then the genie shows up.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks! This time I fought him but got clobered turned up in room with two foxes from the camel seen that help me then back in the room with the rich mage then the genie shows up.
Glad it helped ^^
one more question how too use the shovel?
Well, use a map and find the right spot. Stand on it and go to the items screen, then find the shovel and press enter/click on it. If you found the right spot, Jack will dig up something interesting.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I think the steam verison is bugged I can't progress Mariam's and Naka's line any further all the other girls are 100%. Yeehaw Games
Well, what seems to be the problem? Finish their quests as the journal suggests. For Naka, you need to find the treasure inside the tower. In Mariam's case, you need to go through the labyrinth zone in the lava caves and defeat her former master just as the quest journal says.
Why there's no update for android version??
Because there's no update for it. In the end, my tweaks were less than satisfactory. So, I decided to drop it and focus on the desktop version. If you absolutely must play on a mobile device - try Joiplay. A fair warning, I don't support it in any way and players reported vastly different experiences from it. If you want to play how it was intended - use the desktop version of your choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Suwi and Luxiana
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes