RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 7, 2021
So, how do you attack? The Z button does nothing and I have no way to remap the attack key. I'm stuck at the giant slime and can't progress.

EDIT: Went and tried all keys to attack. Nothing works and can only use the shield to defend.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
So, how do you attack? The Z button does nothing and I have no way to remap the attack key. I'm stuck at the giant slime and can't progress.

EDIT: Went and tried all keys to attack. Nothing works and can only use the shield to defend.
Check your key config by opening the options bar on the main menu should give you a breakdown of which keys are assigned were. Sometimes simply changing the key or reassigning it fixes the issue.

Oct 7, 2021
Check your key config by opening the options bar on the main menu should give you a breakdown of which keys are assigned were. Sometimes simply changing the key or reassigning it fixes the issue.
Thanks for showing me exactly where the key remap function was. I completely missed it.

Attack still doesn't work, at all. Even after assigning attack to multiple other keys.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Did you just start the game if so progress the option will open later after the ogre camp. Before that its doesn't

Oct 7, 2021
Did you just start the game if so progress the option will open later after the ogre camp. Before that its doesn't
So, how do you attack? The Z button does nothing. I'm stuck at the giant slime and can't progress.

Restarted the game. At slime boss again and can't attack. Will just delete it.

Last edited:

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
help!, dont know how to solve these
1. Read rules near the cat. And think, how you will make different plates in row and col.
2. This puzzle is a water split. You get 3 ponds. You may only fullfill or drain pond, pumping water from pond to pond. And you must get a certain amount of water in one of this pond.
In classic puzzle you got 8 gallons of beer and three bottles: 3, 5 and 8 gallons and must make 4 gallons in one of this bottles.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes