RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I think I might have soflocked my save file, unless I'm missing something. I destroyed the Crystal and freed whatever was inside it, saved, then went to kill Leopold's master. After that, I destroyed the portal, and I got to the point where the thing I was trying to leave the dungeon. Mariam and Naka (I presume the latter because I picked her) appeared, then a cutscene with the two kitsunes seeing me, then it just went back to the title screen. Was I not meant to break the crystal? I pressed continue and it just went back to my most recent save, which was after breaking the crystal.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I think I might have soflocked my save file, unless I'm missing something. I destroyed the Crystal and freed whatever was inside it, saved, then went to kill Leopold's master. After that, I destroyed the portal, and I got to the point where the thing I was trying to leave the dungeon. Mariam and Naka (I presume the latter because I picked her) appeared, then a cutscene with the two kitsunes seeing me, then it just went back to the title screen. Was I not meant to break the crystal? I pressed continue and it just went back to my most recent save, which was after breaking the crystal.
The crystal is completely optional. It will boost your stats for the last fight if you feel it's okay to make a deal with a demon in a totally corrupted place known to hold some real evil shit inside. Seems absolutely like a bargain, isn't it?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: girdeyordo

derpy user

Oct 23, 2020
What is the code for this inside the kitsune labyrinth? found it but only part of the puzzle i remember 0 in the first and 2 at the end maybe 4 in the middle but i think its 6

Reactions: yghnvjsvbtfyh

derpy user

Oct 23, 2020
Another thing am experiencing is that In freeplay mode am not able to get any of the girls to a higher affection, Is ther a fix?

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
This game looks great, but so many situational CG and puzzles and shit that it NEEDS a guide. Especially if there is no gallery unlocker.

Also couldn't get Hanako above 1 heart and the snow leopard to 2 and I'm at the very and at the game.

EDIT:

Ok, so I literally did everything, all girls maxed out except Hanako who is still on 1 heart an can't progress her at all. Main story done with happy ending, has 0 quests remaining and when I try to get to the shrine I get expelled by barrier. Could anybody provide some insight what am I missing? Help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes