RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
How do I see Rena's last two events?
if you chose Rena as your girl (when that choice comes) then Maggie will tell you that she has called for us to visit the snowy mountains (when exiting Bright Meadows or our cave home)

if you chose other girls, first defeat the main villain, then the game will give you the option to complete the paths for other girls, select yes and then the Maggie thing will happen

robxd

Nov 6, 2023
How to dig up treasures? I go to the places marked in maps but no interaction there. Left clicking doesn’t work.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
There is 2 mission at least that say that they are not finished. is it just a not updated or they are really unfinished ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
There is 2 mission at least that say that they are not finished. is it just a not updated or they are really unfinished ?
If you we are talking about the public version, yeah, it's normal. If it's about the pirated final version - I have no clue

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
I'm stuck on this puzzle in the demonic hideout. Spent a long time banging my head on it and I'm giving up and asking for help.

MGS puzzle.PNG

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck on this puzzle in the demonic hideout. Spent a long time banging my head on it and I'm giving up and asking for help.

View attachment 3225497
Heya! Just start with the leftmost top boulder, push it down, get inside the inner room and push the boulder to the right button. It should give you a good start. If you won't be able to solve it, I'll make a solution later

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Heya! Just start with the leftmost top boulder, push it down, get inside the inner room and push the boulder to the right button. It should give you a good start. If you won't be able to solve it, I'll make a solution later
Yeah, I just can't get it. I keep thinking I've almost got it but just can't figure out how to get them all.

Mar 12, 2019
How do I get elly to Relationship 4 and rena To relationship 3 also How to Advance with hanako And She is past Relationship one and I like to know how to get to relationship 2 to 4.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes