RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
"You can't complete this quest in the current release. Stay tuned and check Patreon for updates"

I thought the game was finished? Or it's just a legacy text that forgot to be removed? The Mariam quest "Bully for you"

Reactions: Thayron

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
"You can't complete this quest in the current release. Stay tuned and check Patreon for updates"

I thought the game was finished? Or it's just a legacy text that forgot to be removed? The Mariam quest "Bully for you"
Check if you are using the final version of the game. If this is the case, then I guess it's just a reminder of the old. Don't worry about it, all quest are completable. Just speak with Mariam and Mudrock to progress it, bases on what step you are on.

Reactions: Thayron and Haoss

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Check if you are using the final version of the game. If this is the case, then I guess it's just a reminder of the old. Don't worry about it, all quest are completable. Just speak with Mariam and Mudrock to progress it, bases on what step you are on.
Yeah, it seems to be leftover text. I had to continue the story until the volcano is unlocked and she mentions the next step. Thanks!

Reactions: Thayron and Lilifox

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
...It's kind of a letdown that there's no harem ending...
Like, why should/would I pick just one heroine?
That's dumb.

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a guide or walkthrough for the game? I just start and already stucked. Idk where or how to find Naka (the cat girl) I only meet her twice the niko forest entrance (chara intro) & deep forest (fall from the tree). The mc still haven't yet triggered any dialogues with cat tribe about orc camp it the first place. So it seems the quest itself is jumbled. Screenshot_2023-10-15-12-44-43-563_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2023-10-15-12-55-55-746_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a guide or walkthrough for the game? I just start and already stucked. Idk where or how to find Naka (the cat girl) I only meet her twice the niko forest entrance (chara intro) & deep forest (fall from the tree). The mc still haven't yet triggered any dialogues with cat tribe about orc camp it the first place. So it seems the quest itself is jumbled. View attachment 3007063 View attachment 3007075
You find her in the forest and after grinding enough agility to pass her challenge, you can find her in the tavern at night

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You find her in the forest and after grinding enough agility to pass her challenge, you can find her in the tavern at night
You don't need to improve agility though, just meet her enough times so Jack will invite Naka to see the village

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Oof just my luck in deep forest 1 hr circling deep forest. I'm on desert quest rn. Btw action in rpgm is so rare. Good job and good game dev!

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Edit: now I know most of these quests are after choosing a girl but still I can't seem to trigger Mona's 4th event at all... do I need to defeat the fucker to trigger it?

I'm stuck right now coz I have to choose a girl for the Magnum Opus quest...but I can't complete
- Hanako's 2nd heart event and further
- Naka and Rena's 3rd heart event and further
- Elly and Mona's 4th heart event [Mona's talk menu seems to have anal unlocked but there was no event for anal...same was the case for Belle's anal scene]

I heard that all other girls quest gets locked when choosing one so I wanna complete as much as the game allows before the main quest (also does continuing the girls quest after enabling freeroam enable us to see every interaction with the girl? like the love confession Jack does to the girl we picked)

how do I do them?

also...how to get the pickaxe? haven't seen an answer, it's a purchasable item right? how can I not find a vendor that sells it..

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
what is the 3rd heart quest for Naka? for me her heart jumped from 2 to 4 with the sex in the tower...so did I miss an event?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
This game looks great, but so many situational CG and puzzles and shit that it NEEDS a guide. Especially if there is no gallery unlocker.

Also couldn't get Hanako above 1 heart and the snow leopard to 2 and I'm at the very and at the game.

EDIT:

Ok, so I literally did everything, all girls maxed out except Hanako who is still on 1 heart an can't progress her at all. Main story done with happy ending, has 0 quests remaining and when I try to get to the shrine I get expelled by barrier. Could anybody provide some insight what am I missing? Help is appreciated!
how did you get Mona's final heart...I chose her in the girl selection so I thought I could get her event (even before the fight) but I didn't receive any quests or anything for her final event

managed to get other girls (except Hanako....afaik to get her scenes you need to defeat the villain without using the bell/essentially without dying, if you died and got revived I don't think you can get her events) to 4 hearts before the fight (in their respective paths) so thought same was true for Mona (though Naka jumped from 2 hearts to 4 for me so something must have gone wrong)

Last edited:

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
The description lists android as an option, but there's no download link for it. Am I missing something?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
What do you mean? The free base option has the full story and is free. It always will be. If you are talking about the version with all the extra content, it's for supporters who allow me to make games in the first place.
would be nice to know what the extra content is so that we could weigh whether to support or not to get it

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes