Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
well. as long there's no beastiality humiliation, like that chinnese RPGM with the sequel make me realize "what the hell am I doing with my life" I'm fine with it.
let's go.

Reactions: Gojii

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
After the initial intro rape can you beat the game without her getting raped again or using sex to get her way?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
RPG Maker games are easy and cheap to produce, so a lot of people try to make a quick buck with substandard products, unfortunately. However, it's very possible to make a great H-game with RPG Maker. There are some gems out there. Though, they ARE rare, I'm sad to say.
its prone to asset flipping too. i've seen lots of rpg games with identical dungeon/town. and some towns are suspiciously large with barely npc . feels like they lazily copy map from other game into theirs.

shame some gems are MTLed while trash games get official translation.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Honestly my favorite person on this site. Mans says thanks and ask for nothing for return. In honor of this person, I will play this game and follow their example
That are also my thoughts about this.

And there also some comments that are only complaining, asking about pregnancy in every thread. I mean each their own when it comes to taste. But reading the same question again and again is like a meme lol.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Me: just reading the thread through in hopes of seeing a comment on the MTL quality. Guess I'll just check it out myself.

Typically even if the plot is basic, if I like the art style, I tend to at least a game a chance.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Me: just reading the thread through in hopes of seeing a comment on the MTL quality. Guess I'll just check it out myself.

Typically even if the plot is basic, if I like the art style, I tend to at least a game a chance.
I only played 15 mins but I found the MTL to be bad enough I couldn't understand it a fair amount of the time.

Reactions: GweAnakJakarta
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes