Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I... dont know how i feel about this game. Its premise is great and its level of content is remarkable but its story is convuluted, confusing and the lack of sex animations leaves the sexy stuff underwhelming.

I think i hopped on the game far too late in development as even trying to stick with one character to make sense of the story just throws massive (it feels) time skips and random characters into the fore your not always having been introduced to before. As such i tried to go blow for blow with each of the main four girls to try and get piece by piece a chronological storyline but nope its just as over the place. I had to pick, took a shine to Katie so chose her... out of nowhere her pal has been transformed off screen, then another and finally she gets turned by some dude weve never met before??? As such i went Mia i think her name the first turned hottie instead but her bloodline is from event number three - you have to RESTART her bloodline to see her first couple of events leading to transformation but this is never declared as something you have to do in game (had to figure it out myself).

The game needs a clear distinction in at guiding the player on who to play in what order to get a grasp on the story as there is simply far too many characters. I for a laugh changed character every chance i could in a quick ten minute session and it was constant new characters after new characters with long scenes with characters i had never even met before i stopped because i wasnt taking any of it in. Its an interesting game, the bimbofication vampirism is fucking hot even if the sex scenes are not but i dont think this one is for me. It might have been better as a VN to streamline the narrative or maybe a sandbox to at least force the player to meet characters first to develop their characters before deep diving their story but it is what it is and good luck to the dev for doing his own this with this level of commitment as its clear a lot of work went into this one.

Reactions: Codex07 and indio68
Jan 13, 2022
Love any games involving Vampires BUT this is amazing, would love so see some of the little vampire whores in some kinky fetish gear in fiture updates and maybe some of them a little more petite with nice small boobs, not every ones into giant boobs, seens only guys are really into big boobs,

King Dik

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me? When i download either Lite or Heavy PC version and i play, the game always crashers even before the animations! Does that mean my PC is not capable fuction with this game? Thank you.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Bloodlines v0.35 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches,
it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

INC Update to 0.35
Mega
does this work with Book 1 or is it only for book 2's current build?

Phantom_Cloake

Aug 19, 2020
does this work with Book 1 or is it only for book 2's current build?
sadly no, current build only.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "A:\Games\Fun Games\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES 0.23
Thu Apr 28 14:06:51 2022

Reactions: Furyous D

bob.10

May 24, 2020
Hello, could someone send me a full save, or at least almost completed ? I lost mine I the game is getting too big to complete every path

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen a video of this shame I was hoping it acted both like an rpg and a vn but sadly it's vn only no animation of what I've seen more like a interactive online novel.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I've seen a video of this shame I was hoping it acted both like an rpg and a vn but sadly it's vn only no animation of what I've seen more like a interactive online novel.
Actually there are animations, not in every transformation, but there are many. Some characters don't have any and some have even more than one. Like say Valerie, has even 4 or 5 animations.
Other than that, yes the game is Kinetic novel, only interaction you do is to choose which character story you watch, in which order, though they are all interconnected and if you watch one story and find a new character, it can open a new story, you can watch.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Actually there are animations, not in every transformation, but there are many. Some characters don't have any and some have even more than one. Like say Valerie, has even 4 or 5 animations.
Other than that, yes the game is Kinetic novel, only interaction you do is to choose which character story you watch, in which order, though they are all interconnected and if you watch one story and find a new character, it can open a new story, you can watch.
I am not used to games that are novels I am more used to animated games interactive VN's not my type of game don't get me wrong there are a few vn's that I really enjoy one called thirty days sadly not much there def no sex scenes I'm waiting until that is complete.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i really want to try this game but with so many protagonists and the all the different story branches i know i'll be confused as fuck and wont know what the hell is going on

Reactions: sava75

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.36 Public

Please note: In order to access Nicolas's Bloodline and the Revamped "Mia turns Jenny" (complete with animations), you need to install the . If you are ONLY interested in Heidi's scene, you do not need this update to the Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.36 for PC/Linux - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.36 for Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.36 for PC/Linux - Lite

Bloodlines v0.36 for Mac - Lite

Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2022.4.13):

Book One Patch - Heavy

Book One Patch - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
Would appreciate it if the android app actually worked. Half the screen is offscreen, cant even get past the main menu.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The constant additions of characters and transformations are getting a bit much. There are so many of them now and with each addition the wait before an update of your favourites gets longer and longer.
I agree. I do still play and enjoy this game, but the number of plotlines are getting difficult to follow, because there's a little too much branching to really connect with any of the characters in a really meaningful way

Tons of content, all of it great, and I can't complain about the graphics at all. It just needs more connectivity; that's probably already planned, but newer characters might be better off beng introduced later. Let some of the older ones find their feet in the game first

May 12, 2021
Bloodlines v0.35 INC

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Also note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches,
it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

INC Update to 0.35
Mega
mega file just got deleted

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes