ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
Hope it... bites you... in all the right spots? Nvm.

Hope you enjoy it!
In the end, even after I completed Becky's and Katy's storylines, it still says I need to play those to continue the game.
Does chapter 2 need to be continued, or maybe this is a bug?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
this is more of a vn than a game, there's no MC, you just choose who's perspective to watch as the story plays out, you also don't have a choice in what happens
I mean, that doesn't really rule out the possibility of NTR; if there's a scene where someone is being cheated on, and we have the choice to see it from that person's perspective, I think that would be enough to count, at least under this site's definition.

Reactions: Xegrid

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
I mean, that doesn't really rule out the possibility of NTR; if there's a scene where someone is being cheated on, and we have the choice to see it from that person's perspective, I think that would be enough to count, at least under this site's definition.
I mean, technically. But I think it would feel somewhat besides the point. Everyone turns into a shameless vampire and fucks around without any consideration of relationship bonds. So far the story hasn't toyed with the usual NTR elements like one part of a relationship being turned (conquered) and the other being kept out. The closest probably is Lisa's route whos close friends and sister get turned while she tries to resists as much as she can. But no romantic tie gets broken there either.

I feel NTR is an entirely different flavor of corruption.

Reactions: sava75

kekyoinhunter

Jun 25, 2020
Kinda thought this was gonna be kindof a monotonous game with everyone turning into vampires. Though, with characters actually fighting back like lisa and oliver, everything is much more interesting. Hopefully Lisa finds a way to fight back.

Reactions: rrxm

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but when I was doing the updated Dave and Twins scenes I would get game ending crashes. One very quickly in the Daves perspective with the twins and then another later on when Valerie shows up.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.39 Public

This update returns us to a system we used before the Book One Patch. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.39. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.39 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

As for navigation, all of this month's new scenes can be accessed through Nicolas, Lisa, and Hannah's Bloodlines.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.39 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.39 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
This was a fun romp when it released. But now it's just new character after new character. Do you intend to focus on the original girls who were the focus? Mia, etc.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
all that needs to be done to get Wanda is to either hypnotize a student or just give a dare to a student to steal Wanda's necklace. Boom. She is vulnerable and no longer a threat.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Not sure if its just me but Nicholas's bloodline is bugging out for me with no images.

Its kinda KN but still an interesting read.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
If I add the book 1 patch to book 2, will this get me all the games content from v1 to v39 and will the book 2 ic patch work for all the content from book 1 too. Sorry just a bit confused with the set up. Thanks for any help

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Not sure if its just me but Nicholas's bloodline is bugging out for me with no images.

Its kinda KN but still an interesting read.
You are not the only one, I couldn't see most of his images either. At least this path doesn't crash like the Dave turning the twins path.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
You are not the only one, I couldn't see most of his images either. At least this path doesn't crash like the Dave turning the twins path.
I was able to see the scenes with editing the "patch script.rpy" file in the patch folder under the game folder.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I was able to see the scenes with editing the "patch script.rpy" file in the patch folder under the game folder.
I downloaded 38, then updated to 39 and there is no "patch" folder under the "game" folder or subfolders. Am I missing something? My 38 file was updated over the 38 file with the book 1 patch that i made a month ago.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
I downloaded 38, then updated to 39 and there is no "patch" folder under the "game" folder or subfolders. Am I missing something? My 38 file was updated over the 38 file with the book 1 patch that i made a month ago.
You may also need the
Book One Patch rev2022.6.11

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
I edited the Incest patch to work with the 0.39, although I suggest that to wait for cebs to update his because I did this one quite clumsy with Np++ and didn't change any dialog, so new events won't have the incest patch changes(if there need for any) reflected and could lead to some rather awkward dialogue.

edit: file obsolete, use file from the post below

Last edited:
Reactions: cebs
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes