EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Quick question, is there a lesbian path in this game? And by lesbian path I mean from beginning to the end only sex between women and avoiding dicks?

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Dman those previews looks amazing and the details of those tattoos look really good definitely going to give this a once the animations are added(the dev said he will add them so i am going to wait)
Bookmarked for now good luck to dev.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.17

Please Note: This update was way, way too much to get done in a month. You're going to see a few graphical errors (mostly during vampire perspectives) that I'll try to patch out next month. We also have a few holes in the navigation system, so I advise you to resume play from either Jenny's Bloodline or the beginning of Dana and Riley's big scene. Jenny's new scenes come before and after her scene with Imelda, Kevin's new scenes branch off from his scene with Imelda, and Oliver's new scenes pick up from Zeke's death.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.17(incest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.06.2021 (v0.17(incest))

Last edited:
Reactions: cebs

makiwara

Jun 4, 2020
Jordan brand made me laugh, but it surely is good match for PE teacher. Nice attention to details.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Bloodlines v0.16 Incest Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Hi cebs !
will this patch work for latest version?
TYVM for your work here!

Edited: sorry, haven't seen the other posts with your answer!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Lite version is just higher compression on the images. They still look good, but the heavy version holds up at higher resolutions (almost appearing lossless on a 4k monitor).
Love interactive Vampire Stories. I hope Ben gets his power back and does not become too pathetic and look forward to see Wanda turn into a Vamp. While waiting for the next update I recommend "Rebirth" and "The Bite". "Crimson Veil" if you are also into a Vampire Hunter RPG Game

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes