RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I love this game but the bloodline menu is really unwieldy now that there's so much content.

I'll see a missing number in my list of bloodlines and have to randomly go back through other branches trying to find out how to unlock the person. Usually I wind up just digging into the source.

well if you have any idea on how to unlock bloodline 17/18/19/22/23 im all ears

TheKameleon

Sep 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.18(incest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.07.2021 (v0.18(incest))
Download not longer available

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.18(incest).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

updated: 20.07.2021 (v0.18(incest))
……and unavaliable
Try now

Feb 23, 2021
So i have played to where i suppose is the latest contents. 10/10 in everything, the writing, the corruption, the characters models, they are all perfect.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
well if you have any idea on how to unlock bloodline 17/18/19/22/23 im all ears
Bloodline 17 is Dana.
Bloodline 18 is Riley.
They can be started by going into bloodline 14, Racheal Memory 2 Lingerie shop. (You probably already saw most of Dana and Riley's content when the vampires returned to town, but you need to see Racheal's second memory to start them.
Bloodline 19 22 and 23 all are around the attack with Jenny. Try doing Jenny memory 7.
Hope that helps!

Reactions: RemiliaScarlett

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm starting to play through this VN and I'm a little confused about how to go about it. Do I have to start over at some point to see all the bloodlines? Or does it eventually loop back to connect to the ones I didn't choose? Do I have to keep multiple saves?

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
Bloodline 17 is Dana.
Bloodline 18 is Riley.
They can be started by going into bloodline 14, Racheal Memory 2 Lingerie shop. (You probably already saw most of Dana and Riley's content when the vampires returned to town, but you need to see Racheal's second memory to start them.
Bloodline 19 22 and 23 all are around the attack with Jenny. Try doing Jenny memory 7.
Hope that helps!
Any idea how to get Rachel's second memory? I have the same problem with 17 and 18, but have every Rachel memory except 2. Restarting Rachel's bloodline just leads to following Katie to school.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.19

This update functions very differently from previous ones. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.19. Please note that a Bloodlines v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.19 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Waxer and Kingvlad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.23.
  • (with incest patch)

updated: 15.12.2021 (v0.23(incest))

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Bloodlines v0.18 INC Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

Please note that, while this month's patch alters character relationships to match prior INC Patches, it does NOT add INC content to the latest hardcore scenes.

pls update for vv0.19, tks

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me the quality of the femdom content for the male MC before i try the game ? thanks

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes