ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is it with this game?
Follow bloodlines?
The school setting is bad enough, cause the real action happens at home.
I really don't like switching from so many characters.
I like 1 story, one path or at least make the stories interesting.
Nothing interesting so far, it's all clicking for me until it does.
Also it says .19. Is that a typo?
Everything is .18 not .19.
This game has no choices, just choose a character and continue that story.
This game needs a remake with real choices.
And for a happy ending, kill that annoying male vampire that started this mess.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Moniker Smith you gonna remake old versions with new animations you start doing in some update? Or you just gonna continue making new ones and dont remake old ones? I realy liked your game and want play but im thinking wait if you gonna remake ol scenes with animations aswell.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Moniker Smith you gonna remake old versions with new animations you start doing in some update? Or you just gonna continue making new ones and dont remake old ones? I realy liked your game and want play but im thinking wait if you gonna remake ol scenes with animations aswell.
I will only be remaking a few more old scenes (the ones originally rendered in 1080p rather than 4k). While I'm trying to add animations to all of the older scenes, it's going to be a very long time before all of them have animations (i.e. more than a year). I suggest just playing the game now to enjoy the animations in the new scenes.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Remo2344

Jan 3, 2020
Added the 19 patch but havent been able to find this Vicky and Jamie Bloodline. The game acts like there has been no update added.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I know you have the 'New' tag if there's the new content to that bloodline for that version of the game. It's probably been suggested before, but is it possible to have the 'New' tag for any unexplored content instead, so not just restricted to what's new to that specific version of the game?
I usually skip a version every now and then and it's quite hard to find out how to unlock specific bloodlines. As of right now I haven't been able to unlock Oliver's bloodline in any way for example (even followed the hints provided before), which I think blocks off a lot of the newer content entirely. I'm unfamiliar with most of the new characters and locations from the last couple of updates as a result, and have no clue on how to get there unless I replay every single bloodline (which I don't believe is what you intended in terms of gameplay).

edit: eventually managed to unlock it by replaying some old scenes from another perspective. Still a bit like a needle in a haystack sometimes though.

Last edited:

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I know you have the 'New' tag if there's the new content to that bloodline for that version of the game. It's probably been suggested before, but is it possible to have the 'New' tag for any unexplored content instead, so not just restricted to what's new to that specific version of the game?
I usually skip a version every now and then and it's quite hard to find out how to unlock specific bloodlines. As of right now I haven't been able to unlock Oliver's bloodline in any way for example (even followed the hints provided before), which I think blocks off a lot of the newer content entirely. I'm unfamiliar with most of the new characters and locations from the last couple of updates as a result, and have no clue on how to get there unless I replay every single bloodline (which I don't believe is what you intended in terms of gameplay).

edit: eventually managed to unlock it by replaying some old scenes from another perspective. Still a bit like a needle in a haystack sometimes though.
Most of the content added this year displays an "unlocked" tag when unexplored. Due to the massive number of chapters in the game, I have yet to find a good way to apply a similar tag to the Bloodlines.

I intend to add more QoL and UI improvements in the future, but there's only so much time for that when adding monthly content at this scale.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.20

This update functions very differently from previous ones. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.20. Please note that a Bloodlines v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.20 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
Wow...you genuinely did a really job making me care about Ernie. Poor guy.

Also, how do I fix the Bloodline 17-21 glitch? Never got those to show up...

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes