• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I never did get this game. It's all corruption.
The only thing I want to know is when are we going to go Van Helsing on the head Vampire?
I really don't like him, he needs killing. This story could use a Happy Ending for sure or a remake.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I'm happy there are more scenes "with human perspective" (aka you see the girls in human skin and not monochrome)
I hope we can have "final scenes" with human skin version as well (even though the person has turned into a vampire)

odinkun

Nov 11, 2017
Wow...you genuinely did a really job making me care about Ernie. Poor guy.

Also, how do I fix the Bloodline 17-21 glitch? Never got those to show up...
I don't know either, people say you need to get Rachael's second memory, which seems to be at the clothes store before it's corrupted. But for the life of me, I don't know what path takes you there. Almost feels like it got removed at some point since a lot of people don't get these to unlock. I have all her other memories including her restart, but that just takes you straight into her daughters path.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
IIRC bloodline 17/21 are connected to rachel's bloodline but it's a bit messed up, I don't remeber how I unlocked them

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just downloaded the game and found the IC patch is for an earlier verison.
I have never played this game before, should I wait for the IC patch or can I start while its being updated?

Also as I've never played this game, I see the multiple protag tag, Do I have to use multiple protags or can I pick one and stikc with him?

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Bloodlines v0.20

This update functions very differently from previous ones. Rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.20. Please note that a Bloodlines v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.20 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

Update to v0.20 - Heavy

Update to v0.20 - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive me if this question has already been asked or if I'm being ignorant but shouldn't the update work to update from v0.19 to v0.20 rather than v0.18 to v0.19? I'm currently in possession of v0.19, can I just add the v0.20 to it or do I have to download the v0.18 again and add the v0.20 update to it?
My apologies for bothering you with what is likely a very silly question but I'd rather ask and be certain than assume and be frustrated afterwards when an error occurs.
Thank you in advance! Cheers!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bloodlines v0.20 INC Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships. These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Please note that this month's patch is larger than prior releases because it contains images and movies. Installation is still drag-and-drop, but you can check the "Instructions" included in the zip file if there's any confusion. This patch can be applied directly to the vanilla version of Bloodlines v0.18 (or above), meaning you do not need to install the vanilla update to v0.20 prior to applying this patch.

Bloodlines v0.18

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I installed the patch from .19 to .20 (Thank You) but I am getting a glitch. The only bloodline marked new is Ernie, but when I click it it starts Jamie's path from the last update. Can someone tell me who starts Ernie's path?

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Having issue with the game crashing when any animations are being played. Attaching the log.txt file. Anyone have any ideas on a fix?

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Also, how do I fix the Bloodline 17-21 glitch? Never got those to show up...
17/18 are Dana and Riley. "2. Rachel goes to the lingerie shop" should unlock them
20/21 are Mercy and Raze, I think these get unlocked through Xavier's bloodline.
I have no idea who 19 is, can anybody else say who it is?

Edit-Never mind. 19 is Oliver.

Last edited:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I need some help here I am trying to unlock the 17-24 bloodlines and no matter what i do they wont unlock. Is there a bug or something? If someone could share a save file with all the bloodlines unlocked or a way to fix this I would be thankful

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I have no idea who 19 is, can anybody else say who it is?

Edit-Never mind. 19 is Oliver.
Yeah it's him, but for the love of... I can't unlock his bloodline, I am only missing his but still can't figure out how

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah it's him, but for the love of... I can't unlock his bloodline, I am only missing his but still can't figure out how
I got it by playing through the cafe scene with him in it from from Stacy's POV. I assume you've got to view that scene from everybody who was there before it unlocks.

• Love
Reactions: introvtx
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes