Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
So I take it Valerie and Clara are not turnable in this version? Because each time I get there the game tells me I need to finish Ben's/Mia's bloodline, despite already having done them as far as I know.

Reactions: Furyous D

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
The words Mr. Ben Clarke says while holding the serpent amulet, is that made up or from some real language?
Ah, lindwurm - now i'm guessing made up, as the rest of the words does not look like any form of german or norse, afaik.
Great job spotting the lindwurm references! The language on the serpent is taken from various movie "incantation" scenes because I wanted an old European legend but didn't want to anchor it in a specific modern culture.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
You know it not realy Overview...
It more Detalied Info about Project...
Sooo, what about exsactly Story what contain this Game? O_O
The first paragraph is a story description. A schoolgirl finds an ancient artifact, a local historian recites the words written on it, and a dark power awakens and turns them into vampires. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Lorissagg

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES-v0.01
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Wow, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Vampires is nice but Honey Select without animation? hmm...or is it just a forgotten tag?
Sorry, no animations yet. I know they're a beloved feature of HoneySelect games, but the ones I tried to implement spoiled the spooky mood, so I'm holding off until I get better at working with gimmicks.

Reactions: Trollolol

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
So I take it Valerie and Clara are not turnable in this version? Because each time I get there the game tells me I need to finish Ben's/Mia's bloodline, despite already having done them as far as I know.
Unfortunately, Clara and Valerie can't be turned in this version. My patrons vote on who gets turned next, so I try to give the characters in-game introductions. Clara and Mia's scene is the big update in v0.02 (almost 300 hardcore images), and Valerie is going to turn in v0.03.

Reactions: Boppro014

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I started playing and it was an interesting setting, Mia was beautiful and super cute when transformed but goddamit her breasts became gigantic, really unattractive :/ If she kept her normal breasts or only the first size increase it would be awesome. Oh well, I guess it's not for everyone.

Last edited:

GrandelZ

Jan 12, 2018
I really dig vampire stuff and style, but the very first sex scene I saw kinda turned me off. I hope in the future there will be ways avoid dicks, for now I'll pass.

Reactions: Arra64 and byedark

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I really dig vampire stuff and style, but the very first sex scene I saw kinda turned me off. I hope in the future there will be ways avoid dicks, for now I'll pass.
The lesbian scene in v0.02 is huge! However, you will need to play through this first scene to access the rest of the game.

If you want to avoid dicks, it'll probably be best to only follow female characters in future releases.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks interesting. But I want ask something. I dont see ''Animated'' this mean this game dont have animated sex scenes? Or just forgotten tag (Again :D Yes I see soo much animated but not animated tagged game) ?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Looks interesting. But I want ask something. I dont see ''Animated'' this mean this game dont have animated sex scenes? Or just forgotten tag (Again :D Yes I see soo much animated but not animated tagged game) ?
Sorry, no animations yet. I know they're a beloved feature of HoneySelect games, but the ones I tried to implement spoiled the spooky mood, so I'm holding off until I get better at working with gimmicks.

Reactions: Moniker Smith
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes