• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
When i try to advance ben's bloodline is asks me to finish mia's bloodline but when i try to advance mia's bloodline is asks me to advance ben's bloodline (all other bloodline needs either mia or ben's). Is it just not released yet or did i mess something up ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
When i try to advance ben's bloodline is asks me to finish mia's bloodline but when i try to advance mia's bloodline is asks me to advance ben's bloodline (all other bloodline needs either mia or ben's). Is it just not released yet or did i mess something up ?
You've gotten to the end of both for this version, the game is basically just telling you "There are a few more scenes in the other route that you haven't seen yet if you only chose this one."

The only real complaint is the same as what others said, the boobs are too big. I thought mia's second transformation boobs looked good, but the final form is overkill.
Boobs? Oh, you mean the gigantic bulging cartoon eyeballs that are hanging off her chest for some reason. They just keep... staring at me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I started to think about it and realized that if vampires corrupt every time they feed turning their victims into vampires, you could easily have an apocalyptic level of vampires spreading though the world as every vampire makes more and more. I wonder if the vampire can choose to just feed and not suck out their soul, or turn them into vampires to control the rate of spreading.

On another thing, does the vampire blood (or bodily fluids) do anything if a human drinks it? Maybe cause addiction, or give them a bit of vampire power, but still be humans. Creating thralls and follower humans. Some interesting possibilities.

Boobs? Oh, you mean the gigantic bulging cartoon eyeballs that are hanging off her chest for some reason. They just keep... staring at me.
Big boobs are fine, but Uber boobs like this are a turn off for me. On very rare cases do I see it actually work/attractive, but usually not.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
flat loli vampires are a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you killed me dude, can't unsee now xD

On another thing, does the vampire blood (or bodily fluids) do anything if a human drinks it? Maybe cause addiction, or give them a bit of vampire power, but still be humans. Creating thralls and follower humans. Some interesting possibilities.
I'm sure there are "ways" to feed (either consume the soul and turn into a vampire and just drain blood and kill/weaken)

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I started to think about it and realized that if vampires corrupt every time they feed turning their victims into vampires, you could easily have an apocalyptic level of vampires spreading though the world as every vampire makes more and more. I wonder if the vampire can choose to just feed and not suck out their soul, or turn them into vampires to control the rate of spreading.

Yes, very many interesting possibilities... :devilish:

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I won't say too much about the storyline, but multiple endings have been laid out.

However, I really want to experiment with running parallel plots. So, playing all the way through Mia's bloodline gives you a complete story, but coming back to Ben's presents characters/events that fill in missing information. I guess you could say it's a little like "Pulp Fiction."

For example, the Standing Stone scene only appears in Ben's bloodline. Playing as Mia might give you a certain understanding of what's happening in the story, but exploring Ben's bloodline afterward will re-contextualize that.

...I just don't know if I can make that happen and have major divergences in the early chapters. We'll see...
so BASICALLY it's a choose your own adventure renpy game, i love that we need more of those types of games allot of games i see just don't have that many choices or all converge on the same plotline, not allt that let u follow multiple different plotlines like this so i'm glad i found this.
i will agree with others that have said the huge boons thing is kind of a turn off (it's imo kind of a becoming more of a niche fetish these days) but that's not going to stop me from playing the game, if i had to suggest i would say don't make someone with smaller breasts magically get huge ones once transformed unless that was a deep desire of the character (in mia's case i can't see that being a huge concern of hers even in her deepest desires from the way u have written her) i could see one of the other girls that have very small breasts or a flat chest wanting huge ones deep down but someone like mia not so much.
question though are all the girls going to have huge breasts like that once transformed? cause if so that might just make me not want to play future builds since big breasts are a huge turn off to me, i prefer small ones (side note i agree with pejman loli vampires are a thing (and in my case a huge turn on, not saying u have to have them though)) or average sized ones and i'm kind of sick of seeing the majority of these kinds of games cater to the big breast crowd (there are too few games that don't have huge breasted women and i think that is a disservice to those of us that don't like that kind of thing)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moniker Smith

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
so BASICALLY it's a choose your own adventure renpy game, i love that we need more of those types of games allot of games i see just don't have that many choices or all converge on the same plotline, not allt that let u follow multiple different plotlines like this so i'm glad i found this.
i will agree with others that have said the huge boons thing is kind of a turn off (it's imo kind of a becoming more of a niche fetish these days) but that's not going to stop me from playing the game, if i had to suggest i would say don't make someone with smaller breasts magically get huge ones once transformed unless that was a deep desire of the character (in mia's case i can't see that being a huge concern of hers even in her deepest desires from the way u have written her) i could see one of the other girls that have very small breasts or a flat chest wanting huge ones deep down but someone like mia not so much.
question though are all the girls going to have huge breasts like that once transformed? cause if so that might just make me not want to play future builds since big breasts are a huge turn off to me, i prefer small ones (side note i agree with pejman loli vampires are a thing (and in my case a huge turn on, not saying u have to have them though)) or average sized ones and i'm kind of sick of seeing the majority of these kinds of games cater to the big breast crowd (there are too few games that don't have huge breasted women and i think that is a disservice to those of us that don't like that kind of thing)
Glad you like the plot concept!

I've been doing some work with the models recently, and the next few builds will see some reduction to the breast sizes seen in preview art--but I will confirm breast expansion for every vampiress in the game (as well as increases to hips, butt, hair, and many other changes you see in Mia).

I agree with you that Mia didn't have a desire for huge boobs, but the corruptions/transformations are based on Ben's desires rather than hers--which serves as a justification for a number of other changes the characters go through (i.e. why the female vampires are suddenly bisexual, why there are no gay male vampires, and why certain body types are so prevalent).

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
What about a hybrid corruption. It changes them to something ben wants, but also gives them something they consciously or unconsciously wanted. Like finding an old lady, biting her and as she gets corrupted she turns youthful (like what happened to ben), or like a plain girl who is envious of other people might gain the ability to shapeshift into other people...etc. Also, is there a vampire form and a human disguise form? Just seems there will be cases where they need to blend in and the red eyes, fangs, giant boobs, etc make it pretty easy to tell who is a vampire and who isn't.

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
What about a hybrid corruption. It changes them to something ben wants, but also gives them something they consciously or unconsciously wanted. Like finding an old lady, biting her and as she gets corrupted she turns youthful (like what happened to ben), or like a plain girl who is envious of other people might gain the ability to shapeshift into other people...etc. Also, is there a vampire form and a human disguise form? Just seems there will be cases where they need to blend in and the red eyes, fangs, giant boobs, etc make it pretty easy to tell who is a vampire and who isn't.
Ben's "disguise" comes up at the end of v0.01, but we see more incognito vampires in the v0.02 and v0.03 releases. We're also going to see some conflict based on who appears to be bitten and who doesn't... but several of these plot developments won't surface for a couple months, at least.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
It's nice that you seem so open to player opinions and try to implement changes towards those, but I'd like to promote variety over agreeing with the majority. Sure if all the girls have the same extreme proportions, it might be too much, but I personally would like some of them to keep certain traits, and some to emphasize more on others. Could have something to do with the personal tastes/hybrid corruption every victim has/could have.

Okay I'm just saying this because I personaly did enjoy the massive mammaries. Guilty as charged

• Haha

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
It's nice that you seem so open to player opinions and try to implement changes towards those, but I'd like to promote variety over agreeing with the majority. Sure if all the girls have the same extreme proportions, it might be too much, but I personally would like some of them to keep certain traits, and some to emphasize more on others. Could have something to do with the personal tastes/hybrid corruption every victim has/could have.

Okay I'm just saying this because I personaly did enjoy the massive mammaries. Guilty as charged
Well said. Feedback keeps these games going, but I would advise most creators to stick to their own visions, if they want their projects to reach completion. As Kurt Vonnegut wrote (yes, I'm quoting Vonnegut in response to the question of putting huge boobs on vampire girls):

"Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia."

Reactions: Lara Snow and DA22

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game so far. Although I don't like fake-looking-tits, I like the rest of the game. I wonder if there will be a "turn back" road available or if the corruption is... eternal :devilish:
I wonder if there will be a futanari bloodline... I hope so :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes