cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.69 Public

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines!
This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update your previous installation to v0.69.
These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac.

Bloodlines v0.69 (Update Only) Lite

Bloodlines v0.69 (all-in-one) for PC

Bloodlines v0.69 (all-in-one) for Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.69.

Main App:
  • or
  • (incest)
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
Optional Package(s):
  • - Book One
  • - Book Two
  • - Book Three

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
now you have to copy all mandatory packages to the folder /RenPy/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/game for Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.bloodlines2.p.the66/files/game .
i advise using the optional package(s) too.
however, keep in mind that loading of save files created in the optional content will result in missing image errors if said optional content is not installed again.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: teki666

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.69
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for how best to play this game without getting utterly lost in a wave after wave of characters i have no idea who are. The story really is not very new player friendly IMO, i dare say it made far more sense for long term players who were introduced to each development and character incrementally.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is the AIO a community effort? Because the demo_mode flag is being set to True somehow.
Python:
    init -15 python:
        demo_mode = False
    init -13 python:
        if not persistent.bookone_installed and not persistent.booktwo_installed and not persistent.bookthree_installed and not persistent.update_installed:
            demo_mode = True
        elif persistent.bookone_installed or persistent.booktwo_installed or persistent.bookthree_installed or persistent.update_installed:
            demo_mode = False
Book_One.rpa, Book_Two.rpa, and Book_Three.rpa are all present in the game directory so...

• Wow
Reactions: Lucius Darkmaar

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
Is the AIO a community effort? Because the demo_mode flag is being set to True somehow.
Python:
    init -15 python:
        demo_mode = False
    init -13 python:
        if not persistent.bookone_installed and not persistent.booktwo_installed and not persistent.bookthree_installed and not persistent.update_installed:
            demo_mode = True
        elif persistent.bookone_installed or persistent.booktwo_installed or persistent.bookthree_installed or persistent.update_installed:
            demo_mode = False
Book_One.rpa, Book_Two.rpa, and Book_Three.rpa are all present in the game directory so...
Same, I got the same when I play it appears Demo mode. Can somehow how to rid that Demo Mode option? Please

Oct 4, 2018
Same, I got the same when I play it appears Demo mode. Can somehow how to rid that Demo Mode option? Please
I got the same problem but for some reason when i press in the bloodline selection on something i havent unlocked yet it says i need to install the book its part of despite it being present in the game and if i select the choice just before it i can get to it that way.
dont know if this is a bug or an oversight that for me the error message when i select an unavailable option in the bloodline it says that i need to install the book.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes