Trance38

Dec 2, 2018
how do I get to the dean bloodline I tried every other bloodline including Ernie's and still got nothing leading me to a new path

Trance38

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think the Dean has her own bloodline yet. You can play her turning scene on Mia's Bloodline.
But how do you get back on Mia's Bloodline when they return from the sacrifice and shopping for new clothes because every time I go back to the academy it always puts me on Jenny's Bloodline

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
then you should be able too pick the scene 'Mia and Ben visit Dean Hayes' from her bloodline menu.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.23

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.23. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.23 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seeezart and Svoben

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: kuriosity

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
Bloodlines v0.23

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can now patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.18 to v0.23. Please note that a v0.18 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.23 patch to a Lite v0.18 install and vice-versa.

Bloodlines v0.18 (in case you don't already have it installed)

Update to v0.23 - Heavy

Update to v0.23 - Lite

thank you for this can you please add the patch for 23 too?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes