crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I can see in the files that theres a blowjob with your sister in the morning but i cant seem to get it. How do you get that scene?

I only get the "eat her" scene

Reactions: bartolomeo

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
For the sister, I can't seem to get the first event in the list on the pc to start. How do I start it after getting the rest of them to work?

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
This is a good start. I like the femdom, too few games that do it well imo. Of course I like just about everything but burly man on man action, traps and sissies are fine too. From vanilla to twisted it's all good to me. I hope we get to impregnate that school girl. Maybe we'll be forced to breed like animals ;-P

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Lots of potential but the repetitive scenes get old fast.
'Go to kitchen in morning. Fast forward through same dialog you had day before. Go to living room. Fast forward through same dialog you had day before. And so on...'
With such limited choices, adding in and changing up the dialog would go a long way. I seem to be spending a lot of time fast forwarding the timeline to get to new scenes.
Just my opinion...

Reactions: Lokitox8

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Can't find anything more to do on Tuesday afternoon, and all the other characters are gone. No way to make the time pass. I'm stuck.

EDIT: Apparently the only way to make the clock move is to get on the internet.

Reactions: Afield

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can't find anything more to do on Tuesday afternoon, and all the other characters are gone. No way to make the time pass. I'm stuck.

EDIT: Apparently the only way to make the clock move is to get on the internet.
You can fast forward the time in his bedroom. I believe watching cat videos will do it also.

Pablo O

Aug 28, 2018
unknown.png Hey i cannot get the sister school event, there's something specific i need to do? Or if possible a save at the start of the event(already after date)

Last edited:
Reactions: snagglepuss

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I did not insert the virgin tag because there are no defloration scenes in the game yet.

NTR is not planned yet, maybe when I finish the main story I will add this if I get a lot of requests.
First your game looks great, you can see the effort, good luck.;)

Adding that duality between femdom and maledom is great and works quite well in various games.

I will give you the opportunity, however I recommend you think carefully about what your audience is going to be, many games that are later attached to ntr "by request" end up causing a great annoyance (Max life, Foot of mountain), since it ends being something forced only to please a few and out of place with what was shown until now, causing users to end up abandoning it, just take it into account.

In the end you have the last word, neither the patreons, nor the users, and whatever your decision, at least I respect it.(y)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
First your game looks great, you can see the effort, good luck.;)

Adding that duality between femdom and maledom is great and works quite well in various games.

I will give you the opportunity, however I recommend you think carefully about what your audience is going to be, many games that are later attached to ntr "by request" end up causing a great annoyance (Max life, Foot of mountain), since it ends being something forced only to please a few and out of place with what was shown until now, causing users to end up abandoning it, just take it into account.

In the end you have the last word, neither the patreons, nor the users, and whatever your decision, at least I respect it.(y)
Seems like there will always be someone who will be unhappy no matter what direction the Dev goes. I don't think too many people are going to abandon a game because of avoidable content. The Dev should make what he wants and as long as it makes logical sense in game, people will play it.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes