Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I have a question. As I understand it, the "meet your sister in town" event and the "fake boyfriend" event are mutually exclusive? I went along the path of fake bf and after that only daily activities.
And I would also like to know if the sub or dom will affect the events? It's just that there is an event in the restroom with a sister, and on any route, there is bj. I just think it will work for the dom, but not really for the sub. (IMHO)
The event starts at school after class, you just need to click on the door 1625501295202.png

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
The event starts at school after class, you just need to click on the door
I was also stuck and after trying a bunch of stuff everyday going with her and on my own i never seemed to get the event. So i went back to try a few things and as soon as you get that scene where she goes to your room and says if you want to go real with her then you can no longer get the school scene.

Now the reason this happens is because we assume theres no school on the weekends then we do joga which kills the school event on the morning and monday night we get that event that breaks things.

So.
I have a question. As I understand it, the "meet your sister in town" event and the "fake boyfriend" event are mutually exclusive? I went along the path of fake bf and after that only daily activities.
And I would also like to know if the sub or dom will affect the events? It's just that there is an event in the restroom with a sister, and on any route, there is bj. I just think it will work for the dom, but not really for the sub. (IMHO)
Grab a save from during the date event and right as it ends (even if its saturday) go to school and click on the door. you can apparently go to school on weekends btw.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Now i cant seem to get the blowjob in the kitchen and also the blowjob during the school date scene or the photoshoot

thath

Oct 29, 2017
For the initial release, the game is really good from content from renders.
I noted a bug related to home and teacher's house, where entering both locations seem to be the same.

And the Stadium isn't possible to click, is it a bug or feature to be added on a future update?

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
For the initial release, the game is really good from content from renders.
I noted a bug related to home and teacher's house, where entering both locations seem to be the same.

And the Stadium isn't possible to click, is it a bug or feature to be added on a future update?
Stadium on a next update

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I was also stuck and after trying a bunch of stuff everyday going with her and on my own i never seemed to get the event. So i went back to try a few things and as soon as you get that scene where she goes to your room and says if you want to go real with her then you can no longer get the school scene.

Now the reason this happens is because we assume theres no school on the weekends then we do joga which kills the school event on the morning and monday night we get that event that breaks things.

So.

Grab a save from during the date event and right as it ends (even if its saturday) go to school and click on the door. you can apparently go to school on weekends btw.
Oh you right. I will fix it in the next update.

For now, here is a file that fix this. (place in the /game folder)

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
For the school blowjob scene:

Insult bullys mom, drop the spoon and then introduce yourself as her boyfriend.

As for other scenes they dont seem to be integrated there are just a few pics about them.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ok, I have already played this in more detail and the truth is very good, (visually it is obvious), but also in general it looks very good, there is duality with the 2 girls (for now), with the mother the love route / corruption and with the sister submission / dominance.

Advice (personal opinion)

1.- A screen of objectives would be good since at times I was lost.
2.- Being a sandbox, it would be good if it were like milfcity or depravity, that is, not "earning points" but directly seeing the event one after the other, this would prevent it from being repetitive.
3.- Since the game has 2 routes (love and corruption or submission and domination) I think that putting ntr would be too much, the MC quickly demonstrates that he can seduce the girls and be a winner, being able to better take advantage of the content to deepen in these 2 routes and that it is worth replaying it, as in SHELTER.

Good luck (y)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I get scenes mom_drink23 and mom_drink24? They're not in mom_night_drink.rpy.
How do i get scenes room62 and room63? They're not in "if mom_nightgames == 1" in mom_night_games.rpy, only in "if mom_nightgames == 0" but I've never had them... Why are they not repeatable?
Awesome game but I would like to not miss kink scenes in the future.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do I get scenes mom_drink23 and mom_drink24? They're not in mom_night_drink.rpy.
How do i get scenes room62 and room63? They're not in "if mom_nightgames == 1" in mom_night_games.rpy, only in "if mom_nightgames == 0" but I've never had them... Why are they not repeatable?
I just checked. mom_drink23 and mom_drink24 are not in the code. Since they add to the scene, I assume it was left out unintentionally.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
There seem to be a few scenes that are not in the game but there are a few pictures about it like drink23,24 and also i believe the blowjob in the kitchen

As for room62 that happens at the end of the corruption date blowjob scene and the room63 happens as a kiss at the start of the scene

The Populist

Feb 2, 2021
Apparently the incest patch contains a Virus? Is it safe to download or have other people experienced problems after they had downloaded the file?

Edit: I just wanna be a 100% sure Im not downloading any kind of virus

Last edited:

DarkKnightSven

Jan 27, 2019
2nd Game today to show a virus on the patch. Pretty weird. Ima wait for the next update and hope it won't show. Not downloading anything with a warning on it (false positive or not, better safe then sorry).

Reactions: The Populist

TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
I, much like others, have tried to download the "incest" patch, each of the offered downloads says it contains a virus. Just a thought but you might want to fix that as you will lose people to aid your game if your offering virus onto their systems pc or otherwise. Very Respectfully TheWrongGuy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Populist

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I, much like others, have tried to download the "incest" patch, each of the offered downloads says it contains a virus. Just a thought but you might want to fix that as you will lose people to aid your game if your offering virus onto their systems pc or otherwise. Very Respectfully TheWrongGuy :)
I do not know anything about the virus, I have inserted links to additional mirrors that I found in the comments, I'm sorry if they really contain a virus. Right now I'll upload everything myself

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes