DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just finished all the content in 0.3, I hope the sister's sub and dom stat will affect things outside scenes directly linked to a choice that changes that stat, because most of the time, if not all the time, character stats don't have an effect outside scenes directly linked to choices that alter it, which is a little disappointing.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm liking the game so far, but outside of a few grammar/spelling errors, I did notice right after the study date with Alice, I get home and Mom was ready for her webcam show...except that I chose not to bring that topic up to her and she instead was supposed to get a job at the bank. That was a definite bug there....other than that, I'm not sure what is the better path with mom, love or corruption and I'm trying to stay dominant with Kira so some of the choices could be a little clearer in general with the other LI's like mom, Mrs. Weeks, Alice and Evelyn, just wish there was a WT or something.

Additionally, I haven't gotten too far into the game so far, but I like the pacing with mom and Kira. Not too much of a slow burn but no too fast either...that said, I am a little confused why Kira other than being a bratty sister seems to always try to cockblock the MC from basically talking/flirting with any other girl. I do enjoy their playful banter and it never seems too mean spirited despite Kira having a strong preference to constantly domme and make the MC submissive...both her and Evelyn for that matter. So far, I'm liking all the ladies, they're all pretty hot though Alice could use a bit more confidence and possible makeover similar to Kira.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I agree there needs to be a walkthrough, at the very least one for how to get all the gallery scenes.

Also, I though losing the game to Kira was going to lead to a pegging scene, sadly it didn't, it would have fit perfectly.

I also wonder if Kira is ever going to kiss Alice again (or do more), she did say she's Kira's girl after all, and girl-on-girl action is pretty hot to watch, MC would agree, and Kira would only do it with him present.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree there needs to be a walkthrough, at the very least one for how to get all the gallery scenes.

Also, I though losing the game to Kira was going to lead to a pegging scene, sadly it didn't, it would have fit perfectly.

I also wonder if Kira is ever going to kiss Alice again (or do more), she did say she's Kira's girl after all, and girl-on-girl action is pretty hot to watch, MC would agree, and Kira would only do it with him present.
Yeah I was torn on that Alice-Kira kissing scene. It was very hot, but I just didn't want Kira to get too dominant overall so I went the other choice, but it did lead to a nice kiss between her and MC after Alice left. Overall, it seems like Kira is either possibly bi or at least bi-curious. I definitely wouldn't sharing some girls with her and getting into some threesomes.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah I was torn on that Alice-Kira kissing scene. It was very hot, but I just didn't want Kira to get too dominant overall so I went the other choice, but it did lead to a nice kiss between her and MC after Alice left. Overall, it seems like Kira is either possibly bi or at least bi-curious. I definitely wouldn't sharing some girls with her and getting into some threesomes.
It's up to the author to decide, I just want some more unique scenes unique to whichever route you're following with every character, I think the one with the most differences between routes is the mother routes, but even that could be expanded upon, because so far the only differences between routes is full scenes, not actual dialogue, and actions outside a route, it would be even better if the routes were more unique from the other option, as it still follows the same mold regardless of what route you're on, maybe meet different characters if you're on a specific route, so it has more replay value outside just getting a few different scenes.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1647292470191.png

Now I'm make event with Eva, because I think i paid too much attention to the events with Kira in this update. I don't think it will take much time, so I plan to release new version next week.

Thank you for your support.

Dunno if this was posted, but there will be some good ol mommy content this next update , make sure to support him if you can :love:

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes