"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monkey Business [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,91 GB / 419 MB - Monkey_Business-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,88 GB / 384 MB - Monkey_Business-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: Download and apply the "04 Fix" from the OP.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This happens and goes back to the start.

While running game code:
File "game/moneyback.rpy", line 468, in script
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub<sister_dom and mom_date < 0 or sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub=sister_dom and mom_date < 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (moneyback.rpy, line 468)
I'd try to put a space between the "0" and the ":" at the end of that line in "moneyback.rpy". I'm not sure and I can't test it myself but maybe you can. Let me know of it solves the problem.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'd try to put a space between the "0" and the ":" at the end of that line in "moneyback.rpy". I'm not sure and I can't test it myself but maybe you can. Let me know of it solves the problem.
Hmm this looks suspect also ' sister_sub<sister_dom ', maybe put a space on either side of the '<' on line 468 and line 467, along with the space between the 0 and the : at the end.
sister_sub < sister_dom

ddtgs

Apr 19, 2021
This happens and goes back to the start.

While running game code:
File "game/moneyback.rpy", line 468, in script
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub<sister_dom and mom_date < 0 or sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub=sister_dom and mom_date < 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (moneyback.rpy, line 468)
Found the syntax error:
"sister_sub=sister_dom" should be "sister_sub == sister_dom"

I edited mine and it is working.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reading the post above yours - you have to fix this:
and make it this
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub<sister_dom and mom_date < 0 or sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub == sister_dom and mom_date < 0:

'sister_sub == sister_dom' just add the extra '=' and put spaces before and after them in line 468.

Thanks ddtgs!!! :>)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If parental sex is NTR, and implied NTR is just as bad as shown NTR, does that mean that the MC's very existence is NTR? :unsure:
Maybe we can assume all MCs are test tube babies until proven otherwise :WeSmart:
Not even going to touch that one. lol I'm just one of those extreme guys. But, I'm not one of those asshats who is going to start shit about things I don't like.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So what I don't get is that MC is getting busy with Mom & Sis, why in the fuck would he help his piece of shit Dad with anything??? Seriously, if it was me, go ahead put the prick in jail to get him out of the picture and I'm willing to testify that he was talking in his sleep on the couch about stealing the money!!!

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Found the syntax error:
"sister_sub=sister_dom" should be "sister_sub == sister_dom"

I edited mine and it is working.
Reading the post above yours - you have to fix this:
and make it this
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub<sister_dom and mom_date < 0 or sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub == sister_dom and mom_date < 0:

'sister_sub == sister_dom' just add the extra '=' and put spaces before and after them in line 468.

Thanks ddtgs!!! :>)
Thanks, that got it. it got crazy searching around all the separate files :unsure:
I'm still a newbie in the Renpy world ;)
Thanks, again
ddtgs
Hello guys, I have the same problem but I dont know to edit the file.
Can you please upload the fix file for me?
Thanks.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I can't even start the game
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sis_after_fake is defined twice, at
  File "game/sister_after_date.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/sister_room.rpyc", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Mon Mar 21 14:14:37 2022