bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Was the Aunt the MC's older sister, at some point in the development? She keeps calling the MC's mother "mom" and a few other hints or is it just bad translations?

Garen

May 6, 2017
Agreed. Kira x MC dynamic is one of the best authentic sibling dynamics on this site no matter the route. My favorite aspect of this game, closely followed by the character dialog in general.
You can feel the genuine adoration in her eyes. And damn she owns those baggy clothes impeccably.

Reactions: Doni94

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wtf?
I just tried the new version (restarting from a previous save like suggested, I'm playing with Kira dom which is really fun) and basically all I have is a scene that isn't there anymore (the one where they play videogames and he can lose\win) and the end shortly after ... :confused:
Basically less content than the previous version, is this a joke or what :\

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Wtf?
I just tried the new version (restarting from a previous save like suggested, I'm playing with Kira dom which is really fun) and basically all I have is a scene that isn't there anymore (the one where they play videogames and he can lose\win) and the end shortly after ... :confused:
Basically less content than the previous version, is this a joke or what :\
I didn't have that issue, so this must be a problem with your files.

Oaka1

Feb 8, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

Monkey Business [v0.4] + Numerlor Gallery Unlocker

PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you got an error about fonts/candara.ttf, you can download candara font and make a new file named "fonts" inside the game folder in internal/document/BE/MonkeyBussines and put the candara.ttf inside the "fonts" folder you create earlier
hey, ty for the android ports, 0.4 update port seems to have a lot of bugs and also the gallery mod does not show new additions, any fix?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
hey, ty for the android ports, 0.4 update port seems to have a lot of bugs and also the gallery mod does not show new additions, any fix?
It's not a gallery mod, but a gallery unlocker. The game comes with its own gallery, which sadly hasn't been updated for quite a few updates.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't have that issue, so this must be a problem with your files.
I'm pretty sure I found the bug:
if mom_date > 0 and mom_love > mom_perv:
jump mom_chi
if mom_date > 0 and mom_love < mom_perv:
jump momatic
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub>sister_dom and mom_date < 0 :
jump sis_sub_first
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub<sister_dom and mom_date < 0 or sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub == sister_dom and mom_date < 0:
jump sis_dom_first
else:
$ sister_sex = 0
jump newdinner
The code in red should probably be mom_date<1 (my variable is 0), or I basically won't get any of the previous events

• Love
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes