TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Another great update. Only problem was that my save gave me an error. So, I had to take an older save and speedplay with Ctrl up to the new content. Luckily was all choices easily made when they came, Even remmebered the most of them. :ROFLMAO:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I want to like the game and I'm just getting into it. But the brightness levels of the renders seem to be off. The gym scene for instance was super bright while the next scene of the MC on the couch was too dark. Has this to do with the hardware the artist is working with to render?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monkey Business [v0.4.1] [Lazy Monkey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,91 GB / 419 MB - Monkey_Business-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,88 GB / 384 MB - Monkey_Business-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.4 to v0.4.1 (Original/Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I saw this game a while ago but haven't had time to play it until now. I have to say that I really like the characters and the story nice job there monkey. My absolute favorite is bossy kira damn i want to eat her ass again:whistle: Keep up the great work and good luck
The thing I like most about Kira is that she is indefatigable. Even if you are dominating her the entire game she never quits acting like you are her bitch.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
The thing I like most about Kira is that she is indefatigable. Even if you are dominating her the entire game she never quits acting like you are her bitch.
I haven't played it with the mc as dom part yet, but I can't imagine kira being the submissive one. So its nice to hear for me that even then she is the sub part she is still acting like shes the one in control

code991

Aug 21, 2021
There was at one point. I think there was a multi mod that had a walktrough at some point but its gone now. Not sure what happened to it, as far as i can tell, it was here one day and gone the next.

There might be a reason why its gone but i was unable to find it.

phscorpion

Apr 27, 2022
I'm a little lost, did this error got fixed?:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mom_chi.rpy", line 306, in script
if sister_city_rework == 1 and sister_sub>sister_dom:
File "game/mom_chi.rpy", line 306, in <module>
NameError: name 'sister_city_rework' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mom_chi.rpy", line 306, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/mom_chi.rpy", line 306, in <module>
NameError: name 'sister_city_rework' is not defined

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes