RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys, if you win Kira's race near the beginning and choose the 'Save for later' option to keep the favour for something in the future, is there actually any use for it later on? Does the game even save that choice as a variable or something similar, or is it just completely inconsequential? I don't know how to scrape variables or the game code to know if saving the favor matters or not. Thanks for helping me out folks, and I hope y'all have a fantastic week! : )

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Does the game even save that choice as a variable or something similar, or is it just completely inconsequential?
redroajs1, when I watched the CG of this game, I realized that I missed some scenes. Now, when the selection menu appears, I make a save, and later try other options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedRoajs1

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
redroajs1, when I watched the CG of this game, I realized that I missed some scenes. Now, when the selection menu appears, I make a save, and later try other options.
Ah, I'm not going for a total CG clear though. I feel like there are just so many combinations of options available that it'd take ages to clear all possible choice combinations (unless all the paths with different content have already been figured out beforehand). So instead, if I know whether this particular choice is remembered by the game, I can just keep tailoring my own run according to that. Typically, after I've finished a run through to the end of the game with my personally liked choices, I'll just download a full save to unlock the rest of the scenes to see what they are. I only do a new run if I really want to get a specific ending or a different set of scenes really interest me. Thanks for your advice though! And hope you have a great day mate!!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, if you win Kira's race near the beginning and choose the 'Save for later' option to keep the favour for something in the future, is there actually any use for it later on? Does the game even save that choice as a variable or something similar, or is it just completely inconsequential? I don't know how to scrape variables or the game code to know if saving the favor matters or not. Thanks for helping me out folks, and I hope y'all have a fantastic week! : )
No, it's useless.

• Red Heart

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I am so sorry to bother people again, but I just stumbled into another question. I don't want to steal the money from the safe, but after searching this forum it seems that 'steal_safe_money' is a variable in-game, and apparently it at least affects the shopping scene. But, I got the shopping scene with the mum before the document heist. And so I was wondering what changes are caused by stealing vs not stealing the money in the safe. Thanks once more for helping me out, and I wish everyone a fun day!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I am so sorry to bother people again, but I just stumbled into another question. I don't want to steal the money from the safe, but after searching this forum it seems that 'steal_safe_money' is a variable in-game, and apparently it at least affects the shopping scene. But, I got the shopping scene with the mum before the document heist. And so I was wondering what changes are caused by stealing vs not stealing the money in the safe. Thanks once more for helping me out, and I wish everyone a fun day!
You can buy mom a dress with the money, that happens after the safe. Do not really remember what buying it does, it's either a few points with her or nothing. Don't think it's a huge deal either way.

• Red Heart

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
You can buy mom a dress with the money, that happens after the safe. Do not really remember what buying it does, it's either a few points with her or nothing. Don't think it's a huge deal either way.
An absolutely GIGANTIC thank you for all the intel mate. You've helped me a whole heck of a bunch! I hope you have a fan-flippin-fabulous month ahead my guy!!

Reactions: LightmanP

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Was the Aunt the MC's older sister, at some point in the development? She keeps calling the MC's mother "mom" and a few other hints or is it just bad translations?
It's just a translation mistake.
For instace, the phrase: "Did something happen between you and my mom?"
The original is only "Did anything happen?"

By the way, for those who are not fluent in english, I suggest using DeepL Translator instead of google, it's more accurate.

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
It's just a translation mistake.
For instace, the phrase: "Did something happen between you and my mom?"
The original is only "Did anything happen?"

By the way, for those who are not fluent in english, I suggest using DeepL Translator instead of google, it's more accurate.
Thanks!

Reactions: PieroI

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
The Creator is asking if people on patreon are interested in pregnancy . not just in the endings but also in sex scenes:D
Yes, let's have some little bastards running around from all the girls, kids at the end of the game is too common n boring now, integrated pregnancy and kids part of the story could be something new, different and fun.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Creator is asking if people on patreon are interested in pregnancy . not just in the endings but also in sex scenes:D
Jesus. Imagine the sister giving birth. I shudder to think of the shit that would come out of her mouth when she was in labor and her resultant incestuous offspring would bust MC's balls into oblivion just as soon as they were old enough to talk.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Jesus. Imagine the sister giving birth. I shudder to think of the shit that would come out of her mouth when she was in labor and her resultant incestuous offspring would bust MC's balls into oblivion just as soon as they were old enough to talk.
I actually kinda want to see that now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JGoat and NewTricks
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes