copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
New scenes with mom are fucking hot
Especially the one therapy money route
I guess it's a setup for the therapist route maybe next we're gonna fuck the therapist awesome

Just one issue please provide option to turn textbox invisible/reduce the opacity it takes half of the screen

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Hot and steamy update. The relationship between mother and son radiates loving warmth, mischief and the inevitable sexual attraction to each other. Awesome !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NightShades

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time. I play from the beginning now and I forgot how MC sister is annoying at the beginning...

At every sexy moment with my fav woman in this game (Mom:love:), sister has to suddenly come over and interrupt us.. Even with the first scene with Aunt, our sister had to interrupt us. for fu*k's sake woman...:FacePalm:

It's not funny at all and I hate moments like this in the games. In this game the sister knows it well and takes every moment to cocklock us.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
At the moment I can only find one "error" which I fixed myself. There is a textbox image. That original one is too distracting with all the monkeys. It's a bit too "dirty". I made a more suitable one myself.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes