Jan 7, 2022
Wtf with that choice at the dinner table where you can act like a cringey seven year old or go the other way and act like a cringey seven year old?
Kira: Don't be shy, you could have just kept quiet, but you answered to both mom and dad. You're brave.

Uhhh, no. No, I couldn't keep quiet. I wanted to keep my head down but the two choices were seven year old or seven year old.

Apr 14, 2021
Okay so I'm at Alice's house trying to open the safe but nothing seems to be working, i entered the numbers on the marriage frame in just about every variation i could think of, am i missing something or is it notsupposed to work yet/be something i can do later on?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Okay so I'm at Alice's house trying to open the safe but nothing seems to be working, i entered the numbers on the marriage frame in just about every variation i could think of, am i missing something or is it notsupposed to work yet/be something i can do later on?
I can not remember the exact combo, but if you take the date on the picture and subtract 10 years, then you have the combo.

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
How do I get on the mom corruption route? And yes i go to the club but end up in love route

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
How do I get on the mom corruption route? And yes i go to the club but end up in love route
you have to reject her when she wants to have sex in the house, then some days later you will go with her to the club again

Reactions: Fall89

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
How to make trasparent text on Android?
Google the game and Download it there I know at least to Websites who have the game with transparent textbox and you can hide it. This is the best with gallery unlocked and transparent textbox

Last edited:
Reactions: Drall
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes