Ren'Py - Completed - Monkey Business [v1.0] [Lazy Monkey]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sanjay83

amazing game.. the developers do know how to setup a good relationship.. how they use typical daily clothes to make stuff real and how genuine the story progressess..

definitely give it a shot.. you will not regret it..
    the visuals are good but it is the story that takes the cake..

wish for more games like these!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kbm0004

Played latest version of the game. So far so good.
    Nice graphic/art/models.

I really like the sister a lot. MC and sister have a fun relationship. That is a 5/5. Story is like 4, but it is just still at the beginning tho, so.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

riverrungames

Monkey Business [v0.4.1] – 4/5 stars.

By every metric, Monkey Business is an underrated game, and a satisfying experience all the way through. There’s a lot going for it: the sanguine humor, the character designs, and the overall simplicity of the game’s construction. The premise is a familiar one. We control Denis, our main character, who lives at home with his mother, Eve, and sister, Kira. In secret, Denis enters into a sexual relationship with them, as he simultaneously pursues his teacher, a school friend, as well as his aunt and cousin. What scenes we see is tied to our choices: Eve's love and corruption paths, and with Kira, there’s a choice between selecting male and female domination paths. We can choose to be with the other women as we wish. What is established is pretty clear, and is never bogged down by any melodrama, or world-building, or any other tedium of that nature.

In terms of the overall narrative, the story is fragmentary. There’s very little transition in between scenes. and they begin and end at will. This is fairly disorienting, and what holds the plot together are the relationships forged between the main character and the girls. Kira is a personal favorite; she has an independent streak about her, frequently getting into trouble at home and at school. She teases Denis constantly. Their tête-à-tête engagements are a nice mix of sexual tension and playful banter. The sibling dynamics feel natural (natural to the extent as incest fantasies are). Eve is a loving and affectionate mother, and though his relationship to her mom is a taboo one, it's also romantic. She falls in love with a younger man, which happens to be her son. The seduction in the game seems rooted in love, not lust, and for that reason, the sex scenes are tastefully portrayed, without veering off into maudlin introspection.

What sets Monkey Business apart from other games is that the strength and weaknesses are one and the same. The renders are passable, as the images have a bit of noise due to the rendering process or the lighting. Whatever the case may be, the visuals look slightly dated. However, the low resolution of the images are offset by the understated character designs. The look of the women draw us in, they are attractive and refined, in an unqualified style. Their personalities and how they’re written make them look better than they might have been otherwise, and makes us overlook the flaws. Your friend Alice is cute and innocent, as is your teacher, and your aunt and cousin are mirror images of Kira, flirty and coy. As for the writing, the translation from Russian to English is wonky and clipped (like the line "This is some good weather"), but the distinctness of the dialogue, the humor and charm shoots through the dark. The literal-mindedness of the translation is more often funny than not, and the comedic moments never feel forced. The game, and consequently, the sex scenes, are short. It’s easy to complete this in one sitting; yet for a game that’s still in its infancy, there’s a lot of paths we can pursue. There’s no gameplay as such, there are the remnants of a free-roam game, and we can click on a scene to proceed, which doesn’t add or subtract from the experience in any significant detail. Monkey Business is a wonderful gem of a game, one which deserves your love and attention.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

Graphics are outdated and the girls are kinda to fast on MCs cock.
    -> First or second day and mc hugs, kisses and gropes his mom and shes like "oh, didnt say i dont like it but let nobody see this..."
    There was no real interaction between them before this

Basics of sandbox but never fully implemented
    -> There are arrows around the house which you cant click on and between conversations you will have the "option" to click on the girls in the scene to start the situation BUT there are no choices between girls etc since you can only click on one each time...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Comets

Love it! Played 0.4.

Sex scenes are hot as fuck, I love that you can decide on sub/dom situations with the sister and I absolutely love that a lot decisions impact other scenes. For example hooking up with the aunt earlier will let you have different scenes or possibilities later, but then youre missing on scenes with the mom. I like the corruption/escalating aspect.
    Yes it's unrealisitic your family members just wanna fuck you because your dick is great, but it's relativly slow so it is somewhat believeable.

Story and dialogues are entertaining. Keep going!

What I wanna see in later versions:

Pregnancies (after all the creampies)
    Threesomes/orgies
    Cuckolding the Dad while he is around
    (Semi-)rape/forced sex with Killa as revenge
  6. 5.00 star(s)

_tewi

really cute girls in this game. wish more devs would have cute, normal proportioned girls who don't look like walking titty/ass monsters with ridiculously high cheekbones. you've created some great characters here, both in looks and personality. story is passable but what really moves it along (aside from the hot scenes) is the interactions between the characters. the mc/sister relationship is especially fun to see play out

cons... graphical quality from scene to scene is a bit random at times, like some didn't finish rendering or had lower settings. sex scenes could be improved, better angles would be a good start and maybe a closer view at times
  7. 5.00 star(s)

shnackzie

I absolutely, wholeheartedly love this game. It is nasty in all the right incestous ways. Progression is good, graphics are good enough, not too much text to skip. My only complaint is sometimes lack of showing penetration action during sex.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

water55

Played v0.3
    Playtime 3-4 hours for me. Finished the game and used the unlock gallery to see everything else.

Very good incest game with a decent story. I like the renders a lot. Th girls are hot even the hot ass aunt! Game has lots of sexy scenes with both sister and mother. There are also some animated scenes in there as well to make it more exciting.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

broho1234

Played version 0.3.
    Very good game:
    -beautiful and sexy female characters. At first, the mom looks a bit unrealistic like an idealized version of a mixture of a German/Swedish and Russian woman. Her face is too triangular, not round enough. After a while I got used to it and appreciated her beauty.
    The sister, although beautiful, looks unrelated to the MC and their mother: while the rest of the family looks northern European or Russian, the sister looks more Mediterranean. No problem with that, she brings variety to the game.
    -the story is ok, although it's at the beginning for now
    -the development of the relationship between the MC and his love interests is good, especially with his mom and sister
    -there are a number of erotic/sex scenes and they are good
    Overall, it's a enticing game, once I started it, I found it hard to stop playing.
    Highly recommended.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Abhishek_tanwar

V_0.3
    1. Absolutely enjoyed playing game.
    2. Choices has major impact.
    3. smooth going in story.
    4. lots of scene. ;)
    5. Beautiful and sexy female characters.
    6. No conspiracy theory, political agenda but simple full on fun game.

Enjoy !
  11. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

V0.3
    I'll add my voice to the choir, it's really good.
    Corruption and interesting scenes ans interactions building up a sexual tension.
    Do I need to say more?
    It's very good at what it's doing, no need to go any further, you just found what you were searching for on this website.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lewddude125

Absolutely worth your time. Story is there and serves a purpose, but exists only to make the characters shine. This game has the perfect balance of build up and erotic content with plenty to play as of 0.3 (Expect up to 4 hours for everything).

It's your standard tried and true incest story, but the writing is good, renders are solid, and you get the emotional attachment that you would expect from this medium. Overall great stuff, I am so excited to follow this development and Kira is one of my new favorites <3
  13. 5.00 star(s)

shitfaced

Fun game which offers different genres; including both submission and domination, evolving main stories and side stories, erotic dialogues, and most important of all: nudity and sex without a lot of unnecessary and time consuming button pressing. I'm looking forward to follow this visual novel.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

This definitely has good potential as the premise is interesting & the story doesnt take itself too seriously .Renders are really good though the animations could use an upgrade/2 since they appear to be choppy at times.Still throughout my entire playthrough the 1 thing that i felt this seriously requires is some audio/music as playing w/o those was a serious turn off as after a while game appears bland.If the audio is executed well it could accentuate the mood & will definitely keep the player more invested(y)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

AngelGTZ0

I downloaded this game thinking great things about it, and indeed, I loved it. The story is more than acceptable and interesting. The models are extremely beautiful, and the rederns are very good. I look forward to future updates
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Aieiiioiui

Very good game so far. I played the 2.9 version, and worths a try. Good characters, good story, one of the best incest games that we can find here. The relationship between mother and son is very good. It works better as a VN instead of a sandbox. There is a good amount of content. Keep it up. I am already expecting for the next update. (y)
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

For 0.2.9:

First thing thats noticeable in this VN are the renders, they are not average, cause they are grainy, and blurry at times. It also choses to make some scenes at night, and with the grain its not the best thing for a scene.
    Clearly the renders are below average, the 3 characters with the most content look quite mature even the "sister"
    This game is not definetly a masterpiece, looking at the visual quality alone.
    It also has the same problems other productions have with posing the characters in kind of stiff ways. For instance one sex scene where the girl is on top but she is not sitting on top of the guy hip, she sits a little far. In that position a normal dick would be out of her, unless she adjusted the angle of her pelvis, which is not the case here. The hand has a default relaxed pose and it looks like is grabbing but is not actually grabing her. This is an example (and this scene is close to the end of the update) of the quality. Its not a masterpiece, its quite poor, the shots are not interesting, there is not much intimacy or passion. It doest work for me.

Maybe in the future, i dont know, but if my eyes are bored , my brain is not excited and my dick is napping, cant rate this better. This game didnt manage to estimulate my senses enough.

As for the characters we have already seen them countless times:
    The loving mother, which the game favours very much, the "rude" kind of Tsundere type, but its gone way to easy, the straight forward openminded aunt, and so on.

The dymanics between the MC and ths sister are the ones of kid siblings, but they are older than 20, its Cringy, definetly the writing is not "A song Of Ice and Fire" let me tell you.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Only4You

This a well-made game with good dialogue and story, but more than that, it has to be one of the best incest games on F95zone (more so now that it's a proper VN without sandbox), but it's got only 13 reviews, c'mon!

The game has improved a lot after the removal of the sandbox system, good riddance. Never liked games where I have to waste my time trying to figure out ways to trigger events.

The best thing about this game I'd argue is the mom. Not only is she super hot, I mean an absolute firecracker, but she also has a well-built personality. And the relationship dynamic between her and the MC is what you'd expect between a mother and a son (at times a bit too sweet but it's okay). Well, it's not realistic by any means, but that's not the point. She still acts like the MC's mom, even though she's sexually attracted to her son. The sister character is good too. The game may feel a little overblown at times, sometimes even a bit cringy, but it still manages to keep that within the limit and genuinely be funny. And the sexy times are also hot. And there's not much blue balling going on. I think we're going to see full-action with mom and sis too pretty soon.

Overall, a must for incest lovers, especially, mommy incest lovers. :p For casual players who don't mind incest but like hot girls can check it out too.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Red88

What do I think about this game after playing it?
    This game is just wonderful, good graphics, the girls are very hot, especially the mother, the story is great, it's very exciting to see the way the mother and sister get excited about the MC, removing the sandbox was also great idea and i can only say that i look forward to future updates and that the NTR shit never happens in this game, it would be like staining such a work of art!(y)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I agree almost totally with OnlyUsedForNever.

However, far from bothering me, the language issue, for me, adds distinctive "nuance" to the characters, especially as the whole story has a strongly Russian feel to it. Russian women can not only look drop-dead gorgeous, but can also back it up with a very, very seductive personality (ain't that right, Mom). Anyway, the gorgeous Mom in this is the epitome of Russian sexy to me.

I love the characters. Exactly as OnlyUsedForNever points out, there's a natural vibrancy to the verbal interactions and the dialogue as written captures it effortlessly. The relationships are smoothly credible; straightforward, blunt, challenging, humorous and unpretentious all of which adds to the natural spontaneity of the whole experience.

I love it all. I'm extremely hopeful of future intrigue, intimacy and high jinks and I'm getting ready to pay a visit to Lazy Monkey's Patreon to put what little money I have where my review is.