Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Will this end up on Steam when it's finished?
I suggested it to him in patreon pm, I think he is considering it after he finish the game.

So erm, still almost done, eh?
Wait for an update!!
(y) (y) :love::love::love:(y)(y)
It is updated now :)

On a side news, he is working a bit on his next game --->

1666159137028.png

Here is a small announcement of what is taking up most of my time right now. I have promised myself many times not to work on this project until I finish the main one - but as you can see, I did not keep my promise. Sometimes an idea just infects the brain and I can't do anything but work on this idea.
P.S. - I was thinking how to thank the old patrons, and I thought maybe give them early access to a new project when it has a story for at least half an hour?

P.S.S - I'm not abandoning monkey business. I plan to make posts about the progress of development here every 2-3 days. Maybe this will help me be more productive.
P.S.S.S - The new game will contain all the fetishes that are presented in the current game, if you are interested.

(Support the dev if you can, it will help him get a better rig and do faster updates.) (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I think he is considering it after he finish the game.

(Support the dev if you can, it will help him get a better rig and do faster updates.) (y)
I would love to see this game on Steam :3 If he wants that moolah, He should.

I've seen that so many times xD (more moneyz for better rig, faster updates) and half the time, the updates still take a while or you know, they end up working on other games <.< Alas, doesn't matter. I am just happy that this game got an update today lol.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes