Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I would love to see this game on Steam :3 If he wants that moolah, He should.

I've seen that so many times xD (more moneyz for better rig, faster updates) and half the time, the updates still take a while or you know, they end up working on other games <.< Alas, doesn't matter. I am just happy that this game got an update today lol.
I guess it depends on the dev, some devs is true that after having a better rig they take longer, but many of them take longer because after changing the rig they make longer updates so I won't say is because they become lazy or milking, not all of them at least.

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
I guess it depends on the dev, some devs is true that after having a better rig they take longer, but many of them take longer because after changing the rig they make longer updates so I won't say is because they become lazy or milking, not all of them at least.
You're too good to me, man. I'm really lazy - read my nickname lol. Knowing myself, I'm not sure that money will help me be more productive, but a new video card will definitely speed up the rendering process.

I recently watched Whiplash and I was very inspired xd. I'll try to crunch for at least a couple of weeks.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You're too good to me, man. I'm really lazy - read my nickname lol. Knowing myself, I'm not sure that money will help me be more productive, but a new video card will definitely speed up the rendering process.

I recently watched Whiplash and I was very inspired xd. I'll try to crunch for at least a couple of weeks.
Don't crunch bro, have a schedule like in any work but make time for yourself too, is very important to have a healthy mind for writing a game, btw like I did pm you on patreon... this game will kill it on steam and will get you more support.
So hopefully after you finish it you sell it here :)

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.5 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 3.41 GB
Compressed size: 482 MB

v0.5

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
Quick one before I download this

Saw maledom tag and got interested, saw femdom and cheating tags and now I'm skeptical, are these avoidable? Or are there some forced scenes no matter what you do?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Quick one before I download this

Saw maledom tag and got interested, saw femdom and cheating tags and now I'm skeptical, are these avoidable? Or are there some forced scenes no matter what you do?
Femdom: It's mostly avoidable. The sister will try to be the dominant one in the relationship but there are dom/sub choices with her so you can "tame" her to an extent.

Cheating: The mom is still married to the dad. If this bothers you then i probably wouldn't play the game since she and the sister are the main LIs. There's also a married teacher you can fuck, i think a sexual relationship with her is avoidable but i'm not 100% sure on this since i didn't try to avoid her. :LOL:

Last edited:

Boredom2021

Jan 20, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.5 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 3.41 GB
Compressed size: 482 MB

v0.5

PC: PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
MAC (untested): PIXELDRAIN / WORKUPLOAD
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk
I must be dumb, but was looking for Android link? Only see PC and Mac.

disiznogud

May 10, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 2925, in script
old "Денис"
old "Денис"
Exception: A translation for "Денис" already exists at game/tl/english/characters.rpy:35.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Денис"
old "Денис"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2473, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Денис" already exists at game/tl/english/characters.rpy:35.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Monkey Business 0.1
Wed Oct 19 14:45:28 2022

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's a great game , a unique story , a radical moral breach .
Some choices will lose part of the picture, I recommend choice Sis_Sub , Sis_Dom very mediocre .
One strange point is that the plot alludes to pregnancy numerous times, but none of the girls ever get pregnant .
Author please speed up the update, from the release is only big updated four times 15 mouths , which is too slow .

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes