Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
Before I take another crack at this... Did they hire a native English speaker to fix the writing yet? If not, I just can't enjoy it and I don't understand the high marks. Maybe it's amazing in the developer's native language?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ellie, Kira and the aunt are where its at...the mother and teacher are certainly hot milfs but I like the look of the other 3 girls. Especially ellie

Reactions: pablo25

PieroI

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Hello, does anyone know what is the main character for the Mom and assets? I would love to make some fanart of her?

Reactions: Diick

Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
The sister is crazy hot (and crazy, in a hot way), and the aunt has an incest fetish.
Some people like that.
So... No on hiring a professional, native-speaking, English translator? I mean no disrespect to other people btw. I'm genuinely curious whether I'm in the minority for caring so much about the quality of the writing (grammar and syntax -- as much as character creation/plot construction). The high rating on a game like this shocks me. ...But maybe it's brilliant in its native language, and I'm missing that?

If the dev ever reads this--I love the premise, and the renders seem great. I just think you need to hire someone to help you with the translation. I think it would improve the reach of the game, so that pretentious jamokes like me could enjoy it.

Reactions: Kukipett

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
So... No on hiring a professional, native-speaking, English translator? I mean no disrespect to other people btw. I'm genuinely curious whether I'm in the minority for caring so much about the quality of the writing (grammar and syntax -- as much as character creation/plot construction). The high rating on a game like this shocks me. ...But maybe it's brilliant in its native language, and I'm missing that?

If the dev ever reads this--I love the premise, and the renders seem great. I just think you need to hire someone to help you with the translation. I think it would improve the reach of the game, so that pretentious jamokes like me could enjoy it.
I mean, yeah, a translator would be nice. People who care about the quality of the writing of these kinds of games are generally in the minority, though. If it's so bad you have no idea what's going on, more people might complain.
I've complained about bad writing (grammar and syntax) before in other games, but it hadn't seemed that bad before now. Maybe I've read so much terrible writing in these games I've grown immune to it? That's probably not a great thing...

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label sis_after_fake is defined twice, at
File "game/sister_after_date.rpy", line 1 and
File "game/sister_room.rpy", line 1.

The label version06end is defined twice, at
File "game/version06end.rpy", line 1 and
File "game/version07end.rpy", line 322.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648