1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I know what routes I am on?, I want to get the corruption mom route and the dom sis route but I don't see anything that tells me what route I am on and none of the options seem clear and do the other women have differnt routes based on what I choose?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, when I saw there was an option to have Alice lose her virginity in a threesome with you an Elle, I was all for it!
Buuuut the actual scene kinda sucks. Yes, you get in Alice break her hymen as they mention her bleeding (but don't show it :() and then its too much for her and you finish inside Elle instead, and she kicks you out so she can keep eating Alice out and give her a better 1st time....

The fuck?!

I am ALL for threesomes and girls playing with girls, but this scene really rubbed me the wrong way. Elle acts kinda like a bitch saying "Alice needs gf time now" and kicks you out.... vs the non threesome scene where you get to cum inside Alice for her first time and she says she loves it so much she declares you must be her boyfriend forever.

I hate that the nonthreesome scene is just straight up better then the threesome scene.
I hope we can include Elle in the future when she's not such a little bitch.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can somebody give me the combo to the wall safe before I shove a lit M-80 up my ass? Never mind, I got it.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Monkey Business [v0.6] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 519mb

( just ignore the error when the game opens.)

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for the android port but sadly it doesn't work. I tried on 2 different phones and still the same. It hard crash after first mom date (in the living room after sauna).

4.10 star(s) 109 Votes