gspotlover

Jul 26, 2021
exprience of this game is awesome
i have a one question why all games are include mom and sister? why?
the character can be anyone

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why does the game say sandbox on the tag but is VN when I play it? Please correct the tags. Wasted my time playing this waiting for the sandbox to start.
It was a sandbox when it started but the Dev dispensed with it because it wasn't working out. The tag probably should be removed but to to that, somebody needs to bother to submit a ticket.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I'm kinda disappointing with this update thought their would be alittle more to it but we can't all ways get what we want oh well ill probly skip a couple of updates if this how the updates going be like. Then come back to play it.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Not going to lie, when I saw there was an option to have Alice lose her virginity in a threesome with you an Elle, I was all for it!
Buuuut the actual scene kinda sucks. Yes, you get in Alice break her hymen as they mention her bleeding (but don't show it :() and then its too much for her and you finish inside Elle instead, and she kicks you out so she can keep eating Alice out and give her a better 1st time....

The fuck?!

I am ALL for threesomes and girls playing with girls, but this scene really rubbed me the wrong way. Elle acts kinda like a bitch saying "Alice needs gf time now" and kicks you out.... vs the non threesome scene where you get to cum inside Alice for her first time and she says she loves it so much she declares you must be her boyfriend forever.

I hate that the nonthreesome scene is just straight up better then the threesome scene.
I hope we can include Elle in the future when she's not such a little bitch.
I have a different opinion about this
Haven't played recent updates yet but if we getting lesbian action without MC then i'm up for it.
And judging from the way its described MC already finished so Elle can do what she wants with alice. If you want MC to finish with Alice then focus solely on her.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CutieLvr, in fact, she is no longer MC's mom, he put an engagement ring on her finger, so in fact she became his wife.:devilish:
So is mom/wife going to get a big pregnant belly and have incest babies, I'd love to see that, I do, I do, I do. I think I just jizzed in my panties again. It's a good thing I keep a well-stocked supply of panties, especially the frilly kind.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lazy Monkey, there is no way in hell that you are a newbie. If it is true then we are witnessing a genius in the making. I only wish the picture quality was better, it seems shadowy, I also wish that the textbox can be faded, the white box throws off the picture, and lastly if you can fix it so that the font size can be increased or decreased to the liking of the player. I find all the women to be so hot and slutty, I love it, and the writing is more than good enough to keep the story going. Most of us, just want something good to fap to and you hit it out of the park. I have a thing for redheaded, freckle-faced beauties and her being his mom just blows me away. One, very last thing, thank you for not making mom or any of the women or girls super endowed. You kept it real, my friend, and I love you. I lift my short skirt and flash my frilly wet panties at you with appreciation and love.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
So is mom/wife going to get a big pregnant belly and have incest babies
CutieLvr, I think this is an unlikely action. His mother, it seems, is not a stupid and responsible woman who understands: having sex with a son and giving birth, from a son, are completely different things. Modern contraceptive drugs have made it possible to safely engage in family sex, but subject to the adequacy of partners. The only decision that can be made here if they want to have a child in their union is In Vitro Fertilization.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CutieLvr, I think this is an unlikely action. His mother, it seems, is not a stupid and responsible woman who understands: having sex with a son and giving birth, from a son, are completely different things. Modern contraceptive drugs have made it possible to safely engage in family sex, but subject to the adequacy of partners. The only decision that can be made here if they want to have a child in their union is In Vitro Fertilization.
Thank you, for that Dr. Killpatient, (a spinoff from the old Dr. Kildare tv show), I haven't gotten through the whole story yet, but, I was told that the son puts a ring on their relationship and the mom accepts. So, if they are willing to wed, he's young/old enough to sire and mom is still young enough to give birth, what's to stop them? Together, they are able to have children, the only thing to stop them is public outcry and the law in most lands, but, so they keep it private. In Vitro Fertilization? there are plenty of incest kids out there. If their love is strong enough, then usually after marriage, comes the rugrats, the normal course of things in an unusually unnormal relationship, but, it is done and done a lot. But, I liked the way you put things.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm kinda disappointing with this update thought their would be alittle more to it but we can't all ways get what we want oh well ill probly skip a couple of updates if this how the updates going be like. Then come back to play it.
2 scenes with Mom, 2 with sis, 1 with aunt, 1 with our teacher and we take
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and we get a lot of advancement on the plot and you think there should be more to it?

safe password
"Pineapple"

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
So, if they are willing to wed, he's young/old enough to sire and mom is still young enough to give birth, what's to stop them? Together, they are able to have children, the only thing to stop them is public outcry and the law in most lands, but, so they keep it private.
CutieLvr, the problem here is not whether they can give birth, of course, they can, but they should not do this, since they are in the first line of kinship. And in this line, the percentage of obtaining damaged DNA is about 50%. This is very dangerous for the health of their children. That's why I suggest In Vitro Fertilization from another donor. Or mom needs to sleep with another man in order to get pregnant.:unsure:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
CutieLvr, the problem here is not whether they can give birth, of course, they can, but they should not do this, since they are in the first line of kinship. And in this line, the percentage of obtaining damaged DNA is about 50%. This is very dangerous for the health of their children. That's why I suggest In Vitro Fertilization from another donor. Or mom needs to sleep with another man in order to get pregnant.:unsure:
Kai, love you man, of course, it is dangerous, in real life, but this is a game, just a story, and the dev's world, he is the God of this world, and if he deems that it is fine and the offspring will all come out perfect little devils, who are we to judge? In real life, of course, this is out of the question because of the huge risks. Unfortunately, some people do take those risks in real life even knowing the hazards ahead of them. Personally, I wouldn't want to take that risk, cousins would probably work, but still there would probably be some risks.

4.10 star(s) 109 Votes